Thursday, December 6, 2012

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0661














SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER DCLXI

THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION

THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL-EXPLORATRONS AND ME

MORIANITY-PROJECT CONTINUES FROM 1995 TAPES

BSNF: “I AM HLDING THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT

TOTALLY RESPONCIBLE FOR MY SOON TO FOLLOW

COLD BLOODED MOTHER FUCKING MURDER”

© 2006-2012 MARK WAYNE MOHR



BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:



Obviously something has gone radically wrong, and they will not be evicted next door. I know that from a FLYING DOW JONES STOCK MARKET, their behavior in the apartment all day starting at a quarter before mother fucking cunt eating three this cunt lapping morning, and I could go on but will not bore any of fucking you, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Up until seven this evening, it has been off and on again loud thumping music, doors, hollering in the apartment as well as out in the fucking hallways, nothing has changed one tiny bit, N-O-T-H-I-N-G.



I am going to tell you all some powerful fucking dick licking ass shit right now, and do not give a flying fuck if I am thrown off the internet. THEY own the fucking internet and THEY can do whatever the hell that THEY wish to do, and I can do absolutely NOTHING, and am just wasting a whole lot of my mother fucking cunt lapping ass time, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! First off, none of you, by my standards are even real. Every time I am resurrected from World Laboratories up in the god dam future by Scummer and her systems, the world that I left behind may be similar, but that is where the line in the cock sucking sand gets drawn. Whether you understand, or believe, or are clueless, about hyperdimensional realities, does not effect whether they are real and true or not, any more than my knowing that they are indeed real, is what is making them real. You can say you're a fucking elephant all day long, and it will not make you one, no matter how much meditation you do, how many fucking ass trances you go into, or how much time you spend with candles and sore necks, truth is truth, and my cat and I always saw Mizz Delaney one minute earlier until the summer solstice, and then a minute later after that. Hay, all I know is what I saw, my cat from 1969 is not around to verify fucking shit. Sorry, Mister Jap ass Ambassador Pearl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So you all just believe whatever the hell makes you happy and nice, BRAHHHHH, as I frankly do not give a couple of mother fucking craps worth of Rett Butler or his cousin from the fall into bed club, of Haddonfield, New Jersey, USA-ES-MWG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



















I told you all about a lot of cunt lapping shit that I did as a youngster, that not only am I not proud of, but if the worlds of Mizz Abbey Carmichael were as perfect as that tight ass body and super gorgeous ass face of here, I would be locked away in prison right now to this fucking day, I did some bad ass shit, and so did my dad, and then there are those pesky needles and those pesky two captains, right Angie Harmon, oh wonderful package of true loveliness, yes those two captains, super egos and all, with their pricelines and their narrations, and so much more, only they keep their mouths shut, and so they should, about peeps like Eddie Murphy and other things that have mysteriously 'traded places' such as HUNTINGTON-176-family curses, and girlfriends, and if I say more, I'll be found dead and murdered in the morning here in my bed. So I will shut up, like DUH, and color me so mine and impressed, Ann king and Lenny Orbach Briscoe, YO BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh Hogwarts Harry, let me move on and go into other shit, if McGuire and Dawn and Daut don't strike any more matches, or frogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!













Whatever this is around me can read minds, cause instantaneous things to happen around me that usually pertain to sound or noise, and let us never forget about the great ASTRAL -PLANE tool known as the mother fucking PAWM-PIE-ETTOS, used by the mighty and monstrous cock suckers that go by the name, astrally, of LAMBRIGG CULT, only in truth, I doubt that 'THEY' use the word, “CULT”!! Every mother fucking thing we mortals do and every idea that ever pops into our head, every and any more than one single measure and tone-note of vibrational frequency in twelve harmonic matching blends, is not our own property. As unique humans, we can claim what we think we have created, and legally protect things and ideas and songs with trademarks, patents, copyrights, and on and on, but this is all what is known as PHASE FOUR. It really is just that Red John Henningsen semple simple, so BANG BANG, Donna Lincoln!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy birthday to all of us, except for poor old fucking 176-cursed MOUNTAINPEN, right old cruel evil demonic fucking ass world, YO???????????



LIKE I SAID, MY ARM BREAKING LOVELY GODDESS GINA, AND NIGHT LADY OF THE NINETIES; WATCH THE DOW JONES ENDLESSLY FLY UP HIGHER AND HIGHER AND HIGHER AND HIGHER, AS THIS EVIL EMPIRE OF THE WOMO-MILI-2-FORCE, CONTINUES TO RELENTLESSLY FUCKING TORMENT AND TORTURE ME, TO MY ENDLESS & INFINITE FUCKING CUNT GRAVE!!! My blogs have said this over and over and over and over again, and they will go on saying it until these bastard snake pricks put me into the fucking ground, only how can they? They may see my as dead, but I never see myself as dead. That's the fucking catch, BRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also, THAT, sir ROCKDROID, is how I got onto the SOCIAL SECURITY DISABILTY SYSTEM, first time up at bat, a very, very, very rare occurrence, so I have been told by many, many folks!!! What really fits now, better than the word W-O-W?



We will discuss the late afternoon now, and how my FIRST AMMENDMENT RIGHTS TO FREE SPEECH ARE ENDLESSLY BEING RIPPED APART AND TOTALLY EVISCERATED!!! YOUTUBE, GOOGLE; all this fucking shit is owned by ONE powerful and all mighty evil empire, and this is also known as the WOMO-MILITUFORCE, and there is no fucking cunt lapping escape from any of this, and there never fucking can be any, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When I was up on the YOUTUBE posting a few comments on the very same videos that I have link-shared onto these blogs, after about three times or so, I get that persecution where I am given a tiny little weird impossible to read number to prove I am a human being. I do not even get a chance to ever do anything without this persecution, and then fucking ass folks wonder shy I avoid using this internet and these fucking cock sucking ass computers. You're all nuts, or else, you are NOT BEING PERSECUTED 24-7-365.2422 AS I FUCKING AM, so you naturally DON'T GET IT, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU TRY GOING THROUGH THIS FUCKING SHIT EVERY SECOND OF YOUR MISERABLE FUCKING LIFE, AND SEE IF YOU WOULD BE ANYWHERE NEAR IN MY LEAGUE FOR MAINTAINING SOME SANITY HERE AND SURVIVING IN SOCIETY, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVER SINCE THIS FUCKING SONG, YOU'LL BE CROSSING OVER, THINGS WENT FROM SUPER FUCKING ASS HORRIBLE TO SUPER FUCKING ASS HORRIBLE CUBED, folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I told you all right along, THE WOMO-MILITUFORCE WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO DO ANYTHING AT ALL THAT IS FUCKING ASS RELATED TO MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So don't fucking believe me, sawn all of you, I know the fucking ass truth!!!



THERE IS NO FREEDOM AT ALL, FOR TARGETED CHOSEN BVICTIMS IN THIS EVIL FUCKED UOP NATION OF THE UNITED STATES, AND I WANT THE FUCKING WORLD TO GET THIS TRUE MESSAGE, THESE HYPOCRITES TELL YOU ALL WHAT TO DO AND SAY THEY ARE SYUCH FREEDOM FIGHTERS, YOU ARE ALL A BUNCH OF FUCKING PHONIES AND I HOPE THE ARAB WORLD NEVER FORGETS THESE DAM ASS FUCKING TRUTHS, WHY WOULD I SPREAD LIES AND RUMORS, YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY??????





End of this sick fucking BLOG TRANSMISSION: 55555555555


No comments:

Post a Comment