Friday, December 28, 2012

MORIANITY-2, JWC2, DAY 00007, BLOG-A


MORIANITY-2



JWC2-DAY-00007-BLOG-A

2:21 AM-EST

ENDLESS HACKING, ENDLESS PERSECUTION

JUST AS CONDOR AND FALCON SAID WOULD BE.



BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:



The computer was hacked big time, by my GOOGLE enemies at the (650) world. Watch out, Nitro might bite you, Lenny. Oh well, if not, go to Westmont, New Jersey back in early June of 1969, as Roseann Delaney definite will take a nice chunk out of your passionate neck. FBI, you should be so fucking ashamed of yourselves, allowing all this to be done to me, you miserable mother fucking jerk offs. Not only am I a citizen of this gods forsaken ass hole nation, but my seventh grand-pappy was one of the founding fathers, and served many terms as the Governor of Connecticut, long before we shot up innocent children, dying in office in the year of 1790, along with his good pal, Benny Franklin. Still, you should all burn in fucking hell for this endless persecution of a totally innocent victim, I did not cause your recent fucking disaster, nobody goes up onto my site, so how can I be, it only happens if lots of folks view and hear something electronically posted or recorded, that comes from what you mortal ignoramus's call, the dream-worlds. I have posted up about twenty blog links on the new work, yeah right new my ass, as if Orwell and his days are new, try fucking coming up on thirty cunt lapping years ago, YO. I have no cock sucking rights or civil liberties in this country. I can do something that is perfectly legal, but when I do, I get covert persecution, tell me that's freedom, and I'll fucking whip myself off three times fast in front of the none Supreme Court Justices, in Washington, and don't think that I mother fucking wont, you dam snake bums. You know who you are. When I curse at folks, the innocent know it is not directed at them, and those who even have to wonder and scratch their heads for a minute, they know it is meant indeed for them, right ya' pricks?



When they thought that my MORIANITY was done and over with, and it was for a while, the nabes got quiet. As soon as it started up as fucking ass MORIANITY-2, KA-POW and HYPER-BOOM, all hell broke loose, as if this should fucking cunt shock me one cock licking tiny bit, YO?







Folks, I have been illegally wet works covertly halted, sanctioned, stopped, and totally prevented, since the day that I was sent to the NJNP Institute of Princeton, New Jersey,, USAESMWG in September of 1965, for my sixth fucking ass grade school year until late in June of 1966; oh wonderful Salvador Ventura, my old pal from there; by some force that I can only give the name of, and have thus done, the WOMO-MILI-2-FORCE; and for reasons totally unfathomable even to me; from having any kind of normal interaction with Planet Earth's global society in any mother fucking way, EVER. This would include anything pertaining to relationships and normal family situations, spouses, normal children that can be recognized, and stuff in non direct family ways yet still social circles, and the proof of this is when I attempt to join this new fucking age social media, and am totally prevented and messed with. Also, not just am I sanctioned socially, but financially, as they destroyed my entire education, and it was a major fucking evil conspiracy from the swing bat since the age of ten years, and the James Stoy School in Westmont had to be in on it somehow back then, my principal, Miss turner, a very nice lady of about age sixty give or take ten years, as memory can make this unclear from the perspective of a ten year old. Google refused to offer me any help when I asked them about how to do a Youtube Page, or bring traffic up to view my posted music videos, and I ended up fucking hanging up the cock sucking telephone on them early yesterday fucking afternoon. They said that no humans are available to speak to about Youtube, it is all robotic, so for those who are internet and computer challenged, as many older folks such as myself are, we by pure fucking default, have been singled out to be SHUT OUT AND IGNORED, not permitted to ever share our stuff with each other, as just because you youngsters out fucking here from 8-46 or so, think you're all so hot and great, we exist too, and we should be able to share our stuff from our day and our culture in music. If all you want is loud thumping and no talent whatsoever, and this brings you millions of views, fine, that is your world, but we old fucking farts should not be excluded from this device and technology, as our world has every bit as much of a fucking cunt right to exist, and exchange free expression on this tool, as any of you whipper fucking cunt snappers. Screw all of you. I am all packed up, and leaving next week for fucking MEXICO, and this time, it is fucking final. You never thought that I'd leave New Jersey, and I said I would over and over and over and you just keep fucking cunt pushing me and pushing me until I couldn't take it any longer, and so in the dead of fucking night on the eleventh of December in 2009, POP, I was gone forever from there, vanished, kaput, fuck you, Ann and Dawn; and fuck your whole rotten miserable family of monsters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Diana Ross said something in 1983 that I still have a copy of, and will treasure it until the day I wake up out of this nightmare life, as I could not agree with her more if she threw me down and fucked my brains out all night long, “I DON'T NEED THIS, NO HOW, NO NOTHING”!







I still have some 'AT BATS' left, before I do trudge out to fucking Mexico; so don't go counting a strike three on me yet, ya' jit bag snake turds. I don't quit and run away with my head under my broken wings as easily as you WOMO scum enemies may wish I'd do. Eat me, you fucking gods dam scum bag low life bottom feeding toilet water lappers.





Well folks, Dave Roth tried to buy a set of drums, and I told the story of the day his only car, a used Caddy, died on him, many times on these past seven fucking years of my blogs, YO DOGS, WOLF WOLF! Any time either he or I ever tried to do ANYTHING WHATSOEVER, having to do with MUSIC, in any way, shape, or form, disaster struck each and every time. This is why I know indeed that there are Astral-Plane gods who enjoy teasing certain targeted folks, and playing endless games with them as pure distracting amusement, keeping them from thinking about the truth of never not being able to exist, if you mortals understood this, you would go insane. Get on your fucking knees and pray to whoever you do thank, that you merely see me as a tin foil hat crazy person, and that you have no idea at all, what is being told on Morianity all this time. I am not trying to create a large group of babbling idiots, gone crazy forever from reading my blogs, but I do know that a select few have been effected by my words, as I have proof of my own that this is indeed the total absolute truth. I call it the Joe Paget Syndrome, speaking of straight lines from Fort Pierce, Florida, leading due north to Roadway Trucking, in Pennsylvania, in the Hatboro area near the intersection of Route 309 and County Line Road, in the county that I was physically born in at the Brwn Mawr Hospital at 9:30 AM on the fourth of December in 1954, called, no not Elizabeth, not Twitchy witch nose, but the County of Montgomery, like the general. My mother welcomes you, both Generals, I know you are enjoying the hospitality of the Ricktown Manor Restaurant, and your pal George is normally there at his endlessly reserved table that spins around for unknown reasons, table number fifteen.



FBI, this computer is not here for you guys, or others that you should be protecting me from out in San Mateo County, Cali, and your amusement. I have legal fucking rights, please respect them. If you feel I need to be fucking prosecuted and you think you can [prove some crime in your physical world court system, then have the cops come up here and fucking cuff me and take me to jail, otherwise, help me or leave me alone, or find out who and why this is all happening to me and from who, so I can press fucking charges, and have my chance at a little bit of life that is more than deserved, after 30 years of fucking making me suffer through unmentionable, and unspeakable, and despicable torture.







I think that agents are playing with me and have been now for about 13,000 fucking years, along with their fucking Transdimensional trunk Devices, that nearly got my poor elderly mother killed, and me along with her, back on august two, in 1996, at the New Jersey, Turnersville Pathmark Shopping Center, on the Black Horse Pike. The bible is a very fascinating thing, last trumps, marks of beasts, white and black horses, I mean, it is my life come alive, two mother fucking thousand years after the dam fact, YO!!!!!!!!









Yes, the girl who played 'SARAH', on the television show called, “PARTY OF FIVE”, went onto play in a future show called, “GHOST WHISPERER”. She was always crossing people over, who died but seemed to be Earthbound. Well, try crossing me over, as I have repeated this nightmare for more than 200 times now, and will go on doing it, until SARAH KRASSLE relents, and tells me she loves me, right here in the physical world. I am sick and tired of her dam teen aged games. http://youtu.be/Vqg3oty0JMU End Tranny.

No comments:

Post a Comment