Sunday, December 23, 2012

HOW DID THE MAYAN'S KNOW ABOUT THE ENDING OF MORIANITY?




JEWELLY WHITE'S SECOND CALENDAR, DAY 0002, 5:21 P.







HOW DID THE MAYAN'S KNOW ABOUT MORIAITY, AND ITS FINAL DAY, SO LONG AGO? This will be explored later on.







CHEMTRAIL ATTACK has been very bad for a while now, causing lots of illness for me. They can hurt me anytime they want, this evil empire or WOMO-MILITUFORCE, and they know that they will get scott free away with it.



It is back on a roll again. I do not know when a lot of things really all started, as much of it became all intertwined with itself over a 25-45 year long period. 1983 was when they tried to off me with the mysterious glandular condition that I'll suffer with for the rest of my life, and I know well, that I'm not the only one in America, who is suffering with undiagnosed abnd totally unknown mysterious illnesses,, sometimes referred to by the medical professionals, as idiopathic conditions. But if the chemtrails and the illnesses that result was all that was so totally outlandish and mysterious and unexplainable; that would in and of itself, be quite bad enough, but wait folks, oh no, there's a whole lot more stuff that is every bit as horrible and totally unknown, with no explanation even being close to the horizon of our collective understanding. Let's talk about it. The WOMO-MILITUFORCE went to painstaking and agonizing trouble for 8-10 months give or take, to do everything that it took; in order to prevent me from being able to post up the old song, that was remade from 1983; with the new 2012 song lyrics, onto the Youtube, called; “You'll Be Crossing Over”, onto my paulaking2011 channel. I tried for nearly a year, and it was not seemingly a possible feat for me to accomplish, something ten to twelve year old's think of as no more difficult a thing to do than getting on or off of their dam school buses each day, right Sat Sam Trinidad Wide-turn. The video-link even though nobody cares about ever going and hearing the song is as follows:






© MARK WAYNE MOHR 1983-2012



So let us get into the topic of second mystery, and there are dozens, just pertaining to this one lousy rotten little techno-pop redone song from nearly 30 years ago now. Before I do get into this a little bit, all day chemtrails were there this week and weekend for the most part, stuffing up my fucking nose, causing throat irritation and inability to clear the throat completely, and general overall wheeziness and weakness.



My engineer, Ryan, will have this stuff down and off of the public arena forever by middle January when he gets his new movie project completed, so if you don't ever want to see how I took an old telephone conversation, and made a beautiful musical harmony track from it, electronically, then be that way, don't click and don't listen, go on missing things that are so wild and unexplainable, that it makes any ideas about E.T. Or ghosts popping into houses and haunting them, pale in comparison as would a candle flame, five inches off of the surface of the sun. Still, the point of major mystery is as follows: If this evil force, the WOMO-MILI-2-FORCE all ready knew that I would be wasting my time since they can use so many numerous methods of stifling me and my ability to get any viewers whatsoever onto any of my Youtube postings, then why give me all that hassle that was preventing me from posting the stuff up there, in the first place? This is more of a paradox and irony than the famous time travel shooting your own grandfather back in time paradox, and you all know I speak the truth whether you wish to deny it or not. That remains of course, always, your right to do, absurd as it may be. It is like denying that your four children are all dead from a horrible automobile accident. Gay it happened, get over it, YO, life goes on, Jack and Diane.



Here are some other mind twisting absurdities that seem to make up the forces that I deal with my entire life, built into them, intrinsically perhaps, I doubt it is any type of learned behavior, or even cult-programmed. Before getting specific, such as with this one example I've just listed, and the most recent struggle I've had, with the evil WOMO or (WORLD OWNERS-MILITARY-UFO-FORCE-ORGANIZED TRASH AGAINST MARK MOHR), AS THE 'M' STANDS FOR THE 'MILITUFORCE', AND THE 'O' STANDS FOR OTAMM; this is a continuous pattern, of their very bizarre behavior with me, over nearly 30 years of my dealings with this group of pure unholy twisted diseased combination of any and all possible waste products, imaginable. They act like they must stop me, yet all the while, they all ready know that if I do somehow do what I am trying to do, it won't matter anyway. Real Star Trek fans know what I mean, when I now compare this with the episode of the Crystalline Entity from the original show done after the movie, that went onto lead to the pilot series episode, changing its name from the original movie title, “THE CAGE”, to “THE MANAGERIE, PART ONE AND PART TWO”, with Captain Christopher Pike, the real captain before James T. Kirk. The team member who beamed down with the landing party to investigate, along with Captain Kirk and others, froze for a couple of seconds before firing a weapon at this entity, and later, it was absolutely determined that whether he had frozen or not, it would have made no difference at all to the resulting outcome, because this entity was able to dual exist 4th dimensionally, making it impervious to their fazer weaponry attack. In other words folks, it would never have mattered if could not have posted this song, as THEY just now use their other tools of MIND CONTROL AND THE ETTOS, or their (Electromagnetic Thought Transmission and Omission System). This is fully discussed in my 1994 book, written and copyrighted by me in that year, called, “THE PERMISSION BARRIER”. Yes, this WOMO is indeed all powerful, they can stop me one way, or if I seemingly beat them at some little turn here or there, they merely pop up ahead of me on the new road, and they have that new road and any other branches of it, already blocked off with two trillion new cosmic sheriffs. Hell, even fucking Mizz Boniva Sally Fields and her fiery smokey bandit, wouldn't have a chance, so how am I ever supposed to? Tell me, go ahead. Yes they are cute and love their endless games of distraction, as just now while talking about crossroads of a sort, out of the blue and for no discernable reason, the youtube video-link to the crossing-over song, popped right into the middle of that sentence. Oh W-----O-----W does this all impress me like a ton and a half of loose goose gross.



The Crime Stoppers people need to be informed, that James son is illegally back here again, he came in this morning hollering outside in the hallway between their apartment and mine, like a dam ass maniac, and then he slammed out around 5:30 this morning, he is barred from coming here, and they all will be jailed when I sneak a surveillance bug someplace, snap a photo, and send it to the Crime Stoppers.



No, just because all of Morianity is over, MAYANS, my recording my life as a LIVE JOURNAL, WILL ONLY TERMINATE, WHEN ARNIE COMES BAHCK AND HAS THE BALLS TO TCOB. Until then, I will go on telling everything that is going on, it is only SAFE JOURNAL that is now over, and all of it is a safe journal, hopefully anyway, remember peeps, two words that should dispel any doubt whatsoever you may have that you truly have an ounce of real freedom in this new weird odor G-20 system of theirs, those two words are and always will be, Eminent domain. Translation, we own it all, and you, you just rent and hope we continue extending our great high benevolence upon you, as if we should ever choose to stop, we will make it illegal for you to take another breath, and then you're totally screwed.



There are some really cool things I have heard lately on television. One is the newly made aired on the HISTORY TWO CHANNEL (H-2), with the so-called MAYAN-GEORGIA connection, and this supposedly goes down further south into Florida around the Okeechobee Lake where to this day, a large Spanish settlement is the dominant group of residents surrounding this lake area which is very large. I have a new respect for these MAYANS, as they seemed to know about me and MORIANITY, and they very accurately predicted stuff about ME, not the rest of the world; when it comes to ENDINGS. It was not the WORLD that ended back on JWSC-DAY-0, or 12-21-12, right? But it was MORIANITY that ENDED on that exact date, and believe what you want good and bad folks out here, I in no way planned any of this, and none of my blogs and my life is a plan or long type of a calculated advance series of moves master chess game, upped one level to REAL LIFE; which still is only a game of the gods, but who seems to care about any ODF the really powerful teachings of the Mountainpen, aniwho? HACKER CRACKER SCUM, I SAID OF, NOT ODF, DIRT BALLS, and wow your Mons were great in bed last night, yummy and so tight, a MILFER'S DREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



So folks, whoever you are, and I no longer care; if you all ready knew that you were planning to beat me up outside school, and we were all ten years old again, why would you then send another group of bullies under your control and command, to try and stop me from getting to school? This can only prove that real motive does not exist at all, as far as what these enemies seemingly want or do not want for me in this life, but that only the thrill of the continuous wicked game that they force me to play with them, 24-7-365.2422, is the issue here, and nothing else whatsoever, and never was or will be. That is a powerful rap. Learning this as not head, but real true honest HEART knowledge, just today after waking up this afternoon from a quiet dreamless sleep; makes me really rethink a whole lot of stuff, and this one thing has come out of this afternoon of heavy meditation on all of this, so here it goes. Don't be standing, please, sit, and now read this. I don't need you to tell me you feel down from shock and got a concussion, poor Hillary was enough, and I hope you are feeling better. You know now what it feels like to have your motives challenged when you know in your heart that you are a good and pure kind person, it really stinks, doesn't it, Misses Clinton. But moving on here, let me just get straight to it, without my building or laying any foundations, and wasting anyone's precious, and non-previous time; since altering the 'C' and the 'V' here, is just more of a waste, as we normal entities and non TYPE-3-EXPLORATRONS, have little to no control over previous time as do the T-3-E's. So without putting letters back where they do not belong, in 2012 or 1983, Dick Wolf, Donald Trump, and all you other nice lovelies of the EW (Entertainment World) AKA waking world or hyperspace equivalent, or doppelgangers of the ASTRAL-PLANE LAMBRIGGER CULT OF THE TECK BAY OF PROVINCVE OLYMPIA, the point simply is that you would not, and nor would any normal gang of scum bag bullies anywhere. They would not make a plan to not let you get to school and bury you half naked in the ditch over on Shitcunt Street half way to school, and then simultaneously be waiting for you with another group of nasty ass toughs, at the school. Now some may argue that it is very strategic, you know, if plan A does not succeed, then this is merely a plan-B that is ready and waiting to kick in, which in the case of this example here, would be trying to stop the kid from ever getting to school only he manages to overcome all obstacles and get there, only to find that before he is half way through the school yard, more toughs are then set upon him to bust his nose and rearrange other feature facials in a quicker and not so painless way as your plastic surgeon might do, and might need to do, after this day has all played out. This would equalize in my story with 2012 and my attempt at getting that stupid 'YOU'LL BE CROSSING OVER' song posted up to the internet. You know ladies and gentlemen, this is not to show you that I am a good engineer, all though I have great ideas and used to have so many terrific inventions, only now the tables turned, the dice flipped over, lady luck that shined on my ability to do technology things in the eighties, is now restring in peace next to the copyrighted Queen Of Blue, somewhere in the Madam Mary Richard Karpf Cemetery of magical NSA-AT&T switchboard operators. No wonder I am crossing over, only I think it was my kid giving me instructions to get someplace a long time ago, still, I got there, my memories are fully erased about all of it, and on top of that and speaking of cemeteries, even the mighty humanitarian and philanthropist, James Earl Carter, was forced to agree with me a few years later from when this tune was first written, that indeed, I AM DEAD, Doctor Dyer, and none of your great stuff, or yours either, wonderful Misses Dolores Cannon, will matter it the tiniest little bit, not now and not ever, not for me, as I am all ready dead and gone and living in eternal hell, and unlike a lot of you, I at least totally am aware of my surroundings, I do in fact know exactly where I am, can you make that claim with power and authority, and would you, either under court oath or if your life and the lives of your loved ones totally depended on it? You see, I would, because I can, because, I DO KNOW! Hay I am for all of you, and I don't wish any bad on a soul. If everyone was satisfied and happy, I would only be too dam happy for you all. If you are happier, then you are less likely to want to take me down or hurt me or mess with me in any one of a thousand ways, each and every day, along life's many multiplexed roads, not just I-95, Grant Avenue, Academy Road, or the Hyperspace Ambulance Washington Highway. Now there was real power in that one, right Mister Krassle? Well, I do need to move to the next level, and stop talking to myself, as after-all; it could lead to doing it in elevators, and then, it is a small walk from there, to the sike ward, and Deezy Slim, and breakdowns with other great musicians. Wow what a powwow jam that was.



My mother told a story that totally connect all of the words spoken back in MORIANITY. Since Jewelly white is allowed a second calendar after-all the world is still here, then I am allowed my MORIANITY-2. This takes us deeper into the third millennium, just where we all need to be. So I will be starting this M-2, just as someday, I will have my own website that is 10 times better than the one I had before, and guess what; it will contain all of the top things available to cutting edge technology. You know, streaming live A/V, blogs, slide-shows, videos, still photos, music, links by the thousands, drawings of where exactly I exist on the Astral Plane, and my existence there, with this god of yours who I know as Sarah-Stacey Jehovah Krassle. My mother's story will also be up there, but it will also be posted early into the opening blogs of MORIANITY-2. The name of the website that will not be owned by normal WOMO sources, will be MORIANITY-FOUNDATION-2. If that is taken, then 3, if that is take then 4, beggars cannot be choosers. So folks, it is dinner time and time for me to now chase the lion back into his den, there is much more to be told.

No comments:

Post a Comment