Friday, December 14, 2012

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0675












SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER DCLXXV ------- (0675)



BLAH-BLAH---BLAH-BLAH-BLAH





START OF BLOG:



Mikey will be here this afternoon and he knows some stuff about cars, and thinks I have a leak and can get a stop-leak and a refill, and we will play with it later this afternoon when he gets off of work.



My manager told me there indeed was a misunderstanding, it is complicated, and I need not get into private business on a public blog. The important thing is that right in front of HER BOSS who was there from the PHA, she told me that she knew there would be trouble when she saw this neighbor of mine bring in “that box”, a huge subwoofer. The boss of DEBBIE chimed in as well, and they both told me, he will be told it has got to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I can only hope my car situation goes half as smoothly, as I am do to come up a tiny little winner after six of the most horrible days of my life, please, in the name of Jesus Christ All Mighty, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



This tweety-bird blog stops here at 2:15 PM-EST-ON 12/14/12 on this Friday middle afternoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment