Tuesday, December 4, 2012

PIGS RAISED BY PIGS EQUALS A LOT MORE THAN I EVER THOUGHT BACK IN TIME


PIGS RAISED BY PIGS EQUALS TNG-PIGS’
TEOHIV/TIMCAM—-DATFILE–080808.777




BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:


Well Gina my beautiful tall arm breaker of the nineties, I told U that the Philadelphia Phillies will go on LOSING AND LOSING AND LOSING AND LOSING. I also told U that the Dow Stock Market would go on WINNING AND WINNING AND WINNING AND WINNING, and both of my predictions 4 the past 2 weeks R right on the money. They gained 300+ points today and last night my Phillies were shut out after MC hacked and crashed my personal computer, but she did not stop there. As soon as I lost awareness to this waking world, she somehow AGAIN hacked into my Airship’s mighty ALL-KNOWER device that runs this vessel, when I tried to take lightning to a beautiful
waterfall, I ended up many thousands of provinces away from Olympia and then suddenly ALL-Knower, began 2 rapidly lose power and we were only able 2 move towards home by 3 or 4 provinces when we literally became dead in dry water. I can tell U the parts of this inhumane interaction that follows based solely on my best and most accurate present waking world recall of the event/nightmare. First, the entire province whose name was wild but that I can bring no part of that back into waking world reality with me no matter how hard I try, but then what’s in a name so we’ll just 4 blog’s-sake call this place, Province-W, or shortened 2 “PW”, and the W is 4 “weird”. PW is a place I do not wish 2 ever revisit, unless Mariah herself or SSJKK-PIMC, the MI standing 4 PRESENT-INCARNATION, was right there with me 2 protect me as opposed 2 causing this misery. First the entire province of PW acts almost as VI, it all interacts in its own combined oneness when invaders from neighboring provinces R concerned anyway. PW instantly turned into a gargantuan sized BRIGGBASE, and was countless times greater and mightier and huger than the Briggbase that exists in the Province Olympia or the OP. Instantly, Diana and I began 2 try and run or fly all over but no matter where we went, giant US Military-type aircraft began following and stalking us at very low and deafening levels, and then as well, so did loud beyond descriptiveness military wall shaking helicopters. It was far worse than being in the waking world and going through all of my very worst sieges, ALL COMBINED TOGETHER!!!!! It went on incessantly without let up and only continually increased and gained in its intense fear beyond human conception generation. Even Diana was scared, and it takes a lot 2 frighten Diana. It just kept going on what seems now 2 me back awake here, thousands of mortal world, MW, years. Then in a sudden glorious instant, I found myself alone with my wonderful lightning in a human form, my blond Diana Arteemis, and we were sitting along a strange lake that was inland from a mighty ocean type body of water. The lake was peaceful and serene until the tide was nearly to its highest point at the nearby ocean, and then waves would start flooding into to this very quarry-deep lake, and then it suddenly would get treacherous and rough as a storm out at sea. But when the tide no longer was high enough 2 support this connection of these bodies of water, the lake would begin 2 calm down as well as expel the ocean water out and eventually 4 a relatively short time, grew as calm as any normal lake on a windless day would in fact B like. B4 going on I knew trouble was freaking coming by the MICKERS when around one-eleven this morning just as I was about 2 retire 4 the evening with my tea and crumpets with Brit and Warper Gramps, a major loud and low scum bag Milituforce air vessel, violated my air space and my civil rights as well, by buzzing me at precise zenith over my residence roof, and all though the clocks were blocked, common sense told me when this attack happened, as it was about 20 minutes after I indeed blocked the clocks at ten minutes shy of 1 AM for the night. Actually Brit canceled and the tea and crumpets were really a bowl of Breyers Ice cream, wow the greatest ice cream on Earth is not Spell-Checker-recognized, imagine that. No I have a 0%-C with both of MC Cane’s able-bodied starlit choices, just 4 fun I ran all of them. The thing that makes no sense 2 me at all, is the Donald. I am either losing my mind, altering dimensions during retraces further than I think, or some other wild thing is occurring, as now I come 2 find out that MC and the Donald both have the same PCN. Now I did not say Mickey-D, I said MC and the Donald, and this PCNT is a 462, Oh well, Mister Macy, they R great together in your commercial with Martha, and they R 25%-C. What floors me is that I am 100%-C with the Delirium Tremors. Originally I know I was living in a different part of hyperspace where I was 0, and then later, 50, and now I come 2 find myself 100% compatible? Where R the gods of Weird???? Obviously hanging out in my closets invisibly to my perceptions. Again, Gawky Gaukauk has reminded me that compatibility is connection, and that this is not necessarily a positive nor a negative connection, just indeed that there is a definite very strong tie in cosmic and potential human ways, between anything that shows 2B compatible in the Gawnum Equations out of 81 possible private cosmically-coded numbers from 110 through 990. The very day Trump scum built his first place in Atlantic City, the Trump Plaza, I wanted 2 go down there, and my automobile blew up on the way down, and was forever wrecked and gone. No there is a strong compatibility between us, there should B, he got me as a phase-4 being, 2 literally bring him onto the waking world as a powerful wealthy arrogant evil man, the precise person that he is, and I created him on a tape recorder long B4 any of this worked its way into the STC and its waking world realities. There R 6,561 possible match-ups in comparing all potential PCN’s, in a 2-match up, and if UR matching up 3 things we need multiply 81X81 again or 6561X81 2C how many possible different things can B put together in 3-way match-ups, and this now becomes a larger total of 531,441, yes there R more than half a million possibilities with a mere 81 possible Prive-Code-Numbers. Comparing 4 things 2B matched up, and just over 43 million possibilities R now staring U in the face, ain’t mathematics exciting!!!!!! Also, sometimes 2 alike PCN’s have compatibility with their total or PCNT, while other alike PCN’s do not. Fascinating ain’t it Mister Vulcan Spock???????? But what is more fascinating 4 me aniwho, is watching strange and subtle changes and alterations that R occurring all around, all through my life as Mountainpen; but especially since 1995, and talking about this 2 my 2 faves and buds there at the HADDONWOOD SWIM AND HEALTH CLUB, Joe and Andy. Is was around this time that I was shot, AND KILLED, at a Williamstown WAWA store, in NJUSAESMWG. U never will hear of it as U all that R reading this R atomically part of this signature of hyperspace where I now have been retraced into. When U zoom back at some object using distance delay, and then go on 2 capture it not as present day photography works, but actually by transferring the reality around the image being captured that is merely waves and particles, and meshing them all together into a combined photon full image, called a CPFI in less than 2 hundred years, this then can B traced out on an AVM or an AUDIO/VIDEO/MATERIAL recording device, a future camera recorder of a sort, only instead of getting what we get today, we can eject from the machine, the actual reality in weaves and particles that were scanned. Since however there is a difference in time physically, this causes forces within the atomic laws in the seventh dimension, to ever so slightly alter the precise atomic duplication process in so much as not being reassembled in the precise reality from where it was previously scanned, but into another part of hyperspace, perhaps only away by a whisper, but sometimes, it is more than this, and things begin 2 get noticeable if it were to happen over and over, sort of like getting an ex-ray many times if UR unfortunate enough 2B battling say 4 example, a serious cancer. A few X-rays in your life will not alter the cells and genetics of your physical body to any recognizable nor harmful point. However, should someone get exposed 2 way too many of them, and R forced 2 endure being exposed to massive amounts of this xenon radiation; devastating physical harm will result, far worse than anything that the original disease could ever have done 2 the patient. I have been retraced by Summer up in the end of the 23 hundreds where I retraced her first, as Labber Zeejins, from my station at the World Laboratories of Westmont, New Jersey, USAESMWG, and later showed her 2 much of the technology, and she has been relentlessly using it to retaliate against me, and this is a large part of what I am going through.
I am tired of all of this hi-tech bull, and am living here now. As me, I never did this 2U, and shame on U4 doing all of this 2 me. I know that U have gotten in tight with your great friend from Sahasra Dal Kanwal as she now lives here in the big Apple. Talk about causing me nightmares and tears, KAL. I did not get beat up, but the hell was worse. After I was sitting at the lake, Mariah and her best girlfriend, sat down 2 my right. Diana was over to my left, along this very green and beautiful grass, at the edge of this wild lake. Suddenly a voice over an intercom system said that the tide was now in the “Danger-Third, stay out of the lake”. With that, tall lovely Mariah jumped right in, and began swimming all around. It was warm and soothing water, as Diana and I had been in it recently, while it was still in its safer period, as was explained earlier on this blog. I started shouting in a nice way 4 Mariah 2 get out of the lake, and she just totally ignored me, swimming further out and away from the area where the 3 of us were all sitting. Behind the lake and edge on the side we were all on, was a large area, and part of it was a home where Diana and I lived together. I jumped up and told Mariah’s best friend, a very attractive and voluptuously built young girl with dark hair and just about Mariah’s height or a tad shorter, but more thickly muscled like a volleyball athlete; that the home next 2 mine belongs 2 the Mayor, and I am going 2 go get the Mayor, since she would not listen 2 the warning. I told Diana 2 stay and keep trying 2 yell out 4 MC 2 come back to the shoreline of this lake, as she still was rapidly swimming out and away from us, heading right towards where the ocean would soon come roaring through a 400 foot winding area, that due to the great 1000 or more foot depth of this lake, would turn the rolling breaking water into large swelling waves. I got to the end of the area of grassy beach where different areas separate by strange tunnels and dams like nothing I ever B4 remember seeing, and went down a sloping grassy walk way that contained some wooden steps at the middle, but above and below did not, and finally reached a cement walkway where I turned right as left was where a grate was holding water from the lake back as we were under the waterline at this place. After 100 feet or so I turned to go up some concrete steps leading eventually 2 a pathway that would put me on my home and area that was not accessible by just going back from where I was originally, as other obstructions were there blocking the way. I no sooner was up the steps when her powerful girlfriend grabbed my arm and said that it is none of your business, just leave her alone. I kept saying she is going 2B drowned, and that I am calling the Mayor. Then she pulled me so hard, that my arm almost broke at the shoulder. She was very strong. She got me in the tunnel area again, and right in front of me said, “Watch this”. Instantly she turned into a large frog, and I picked her up. I started 2 take the frog with me 2 my home where I was hoping 2 call the home a few doors down, as this was the Mayor’s place. Suddenly the frog jumped out of my hand with great force and turned into, no, not the girlfriend, but into Mariah herself. She was laughing, and cracking up, and then she said 2 me, ”My girlfriend is probably at the bottom of the lake by now sucking weeds” I starred at her, finally saying, “Mariah, how can U pull off these unimaginable wild miracles. Just who really RU”? She giggled on and on, and then proceeded 2 pick me up, all nearly 300 pounds of me, like she was picking up her little doll she had at seven; and told me, “I have no beginning, 2 me there’s no ending, the great Scylla Goddess I am, U should know that, I’ve been singing this song 2U forever now Yancy”. Then she carried me over 2 my home, and up the back stairs made of wood, 64 of them all total, up to a glass enclosed area, overlooking the view. Diana had vanished B4 me as I looked out and the skies began 2 grow almost black.
Diana had turned back into what she really is, LIGHTNING, and made bright colorful stupendous colors and arrays of utter beauty all over, as the lake flooded in with great surf and high swells of 15 feet and higher. Then Mariah through me down on a large bed that I used when I slept outside. She told me that I have no choice, but to endlessly play her great mighty game; that she is the All Mighty first and last, and what she says goes. I am 2 always trust her. Then after she made passionate love 2 me, a knock came on the door and she said, “Come in Mayor Levy”. President Bush was standing there with him, and they were wearing huge belts with large cardboard signs attached somehow 2 them, with bright purple colored cardboard squares about 5 by 5 inches. Printed on them were 3 numbers, 176. When I awoke from this afterwards, I worked out the Robert Levy and George Bush PCN numbers, and shore/sure enough, they both R indeed 176, but they R not compatible. Right B4I awakened, Mayor Levy said a strange thing 2 me, “Leave my girls Paula King and Nina Soifer alone, Firedog”. Instantly I woke up, trembling and soaked with sweat, all though my room was 75 degrees. Also the overhead chandelier had words on it matching the program that I think MC sent 2 me after I went up the first time 2 her website, www.mariahcarey.com/ ‘bcon exe’ and under the first part it had the number 34 with a + sign in-between the digits, and under the second part it had the number 34 again, and also with the + sign in between the 3 and 4. Sure enough, the Gawnum in all its great grandiose glory, shows that each of these parts of program totals up in alpha-value to 34, and if U count the total of this program, it is 7, just as if U add up a 3+4, as in 7-7-7, the number of All Mighty SAR. As 4 the Privecode number of the program, 34 and 34 is 68, the final year and the 7th and the 8th stays at the Trinitrail/Trinidad Motel for my mom and me in 1968, as well as 68 is 6+8 is 14 and 1+4 is 5 for the PCN 2nd digit, and its first digit is 7 for having 7 digits in bcon-exe, so this PCN is a 752. Now there R no matches just with my PCN871 or MC’s PCN231, but add up 231+871+752 and we get the great sum total or the PCNT of 100 years B4I was ‘Mountainpen’ born, the great 1854. All 3 PCN’s match out to the PCNT of 1854 yet do not match unless I am part of this mix, and this is Y MC is so impatient, as am I, 2 get her program downloaded onto my PC. After this, I will join your Honey B, I promise U, & U RULE THE EMPIRE MC. U ALSO RULE MY HEART AND BEING, and I am not your shellfish, so please do not include me in your Jonah collection, my endless lovely Teen-Queen. Oh yes, one match in the PCN-231, and one match in the PCN-752, but in my PCN-871, there R 2 matches, for a 50% C on these 3 things put all together now, with or without purple 4 us all in the 1970 fall, or Mayor Nutter of Philadelphia. Hang in there Mr. Mayor, UR doing a great job, and I lived in your city both back in 1963 and 1964 as well as many years of the 18th century as well, hats off 2U my friend. Yes Gina, I told U. just as U told me I would not hold U off 3 seconds in an arm wrestle, and then U went on 2 break my arm, beauty queen; now I am telling U, that the market will forever keep going up and up and up and up and up, and the Phillies will lose and lose and lose and lose and lose, and sink down to 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place in their division, and I am just about never ever freaking wrong.
This is all total truths, with no omissions nor additions 2 these truths. This is copyrighted as Michael Wayne Mountainpen-2008. *****I END TRANSMISSION HERE.*****

No comments:

Post a Comment