Friday, December 28, 2012

MORIANITY-2, JWC2, DAY-00007, BLOG-C




MORIANITY-2



JWC2-DAY 00007-BLOG-C

5:25 PM-EST

SUPER BOTBAR X 2, SUPER SIEGE X 1

FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA, USA ES-MWG



STARTING FUCKED UP TWEETY BIRD BWOG, WHAA.







GGGGOK, John HOSEDREAMS KING MONKS and other Morians, Lessians, and all Inbetweenians out here, YO, I played five short ROULETTE GAMES, AND MADE SIX UNITS OF PROFIT, OR $600.00, as I play on the money chip black hundred dollar gaming level, this of course is played hypothetically, but will not always be, and later on, I'll fucking blow your mind with some really mild fucking mathematical shit, folks. My QUANTUM ROULETTE was four out of the five games, and I played my enemy facvtion of WOMO NABE-SCUM twice, and my enemy faction of WOMO AIR PERSECUTOR DIRTBAGS twice, and with the NABES, ended up flat even with them. With the aerial persecutors howerver, it was minus one on the first game, and plus three on the second game, for a +2 PROFIT, so the NABES was a 0. The other four units came from my really fucking dynanmite system, and this nmade nme four units of profit, or $400.00 of profit, a total day profit, on one of the worst days of my fucking life and worst two day Botbar string, of $600.00 using the black gaming chips that I used in Atlantic City, in 1986. Yesterday on Botbar X 1, I quit at one unit ahead, so the systems roulette made me a two day total of $500.00, during these last two days of SUPER FUCKING HELL, an average of $250.00/day, AND EVEN ON THE GREEN QUARTER LEVEL, AN ABVERAGE OF $62.50 FOR BOTH DAYS OF MISERY AND FUCKING ASS HELL. HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!!!!!!!







I asked my GAGA magic black Astral-Plane kitty cat, just YYYYYYYYYYYYYY, with or without any cool toys like bikes, trains, or 1981 video-games; this 2 days of hell death siege and BOTBAR attack struck again after two quiet days that followed fucking cunt eleven straight days of super shit, like that was not enough punishment and fucking torture for me to fucking ass endure, and the reply to mty dam query, was PCN-660. Here are the gods dam match-book items for this number, answering my question of this unspeakable fucking eternal suffering that I'm cunt eating going through, L-4, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







WEALTH---POLICE---DREAMS---FREDERICK HINGER.



TWEET-TWEET-TWEET, & ENDING BLOG, YO!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment