Friday, December 21, 2012

ALL THINGS WILL BE CANCELLED


ALL THINGS WILL BE CANCELLED BEFORE MONDAY



I have erased and deleted as much as I can, and hopefully, Ryan at Avalon will get rid of the other junk that remains up on public sites.



The National Security Agency will not allow me to tell the world my story, and they were the only ones reading any of my blogs all these seven years.



I learned this from querying the GAWNUM. I tried a dozen matching possibilities and nothing was compatible with the PCN that came from the sentence as follows:



My blog audience is made up of” this is PCN-624. After lots of tries with sentences giving many non-compatible PCN's, I used the simple sentence, “The NSA”, PCN-642, a major 100% compatible PCN with the querying sentence, 624 plus 642 equals 1266, with double hits on both lines from the digits of the '2' and the '6'. All sorts of other shit did not work and had a 0-Compatibility, things like, “Global financial empire enemies”, “Moron people unable to grasp any of it”, and a whole lot of other sentence PCN's that when compared with the question PCN of 624, just did not ever sync up.



I am canceling my COMCAST CABLE SERVICE starting next week, no more internet or rotten television, and I never used the phone, I use an AT&T landline phone, as you in the NSA all know. Say hi to my great pal, President Obama for me, and I am glad that I was able to help you find and execute Osama Bin Laden using this great Gawnum tool.



This is the first day of JEWELLY WHITE'S SECOND CALENDAR, THE 13TH OF DECEMBER OF 2012 ON AN EARLY SATURDAY MORNING.



CHEMTRAIL SIEGE was very bad all day, AGAIN, it is on a real roll. I am using it to cash in on pussy command however, old pal Fred Hinger. Well, I will take my great poker hand now, Josephine, and post this up, without Tressa and her wild mini-coffins, or orders barked for me to get back to fucking work. Over the past four days, I have made an average of eight units profit on the system-roulette, nearly winning back all my losses of Botbar times eleven, I had two non Botbar days after these eleven straight out of hell, and then FRIDAY WAS SUPER FUCKING BOTBAR AND SUPER SIEGE FROM WOMO-MILI-2-FORCE, but then agents, you all know that,m you are the cunt lapping bastards who are doing all of this to me since 08-15-1986.



If any out-world civilizations are indeed out here and reading this far in the future, leaving no trace on counters through ZD-Technology, this is a very hostile planet. They left me here a million years ago, and I dreamed into a wild family where I now exist as the me who I am. If you could possibly come back here and get me, I would appreciate it, as my mother told me it was an accident and ?i should not be here, but in any case, do not make plans of any kind with this evil wicked world, it is a planet that should be avoided at all costs. If you are not one of them, they will destroy you if they can, or force you to destroy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment