Sunday, December 30, 2012

MORIANITY-2, JWC2, DAY 00010-BLOG-A




















MORIANITY-2



JWC2-DAY-00010-BLOG-A

12:50 AM-EST

EARLY MONDAY MORNING HERE AT FORT PIERCE, FL

© MARK WAYNE MOHR, BLOGS 'URLS'







Without beginning in 2006, and at least skimming through my seven year blogging career, you will be totally clueless what all of this MORIANITY is all about, maybe it is better that way, who can ever know?







I got through a slightly better weekend but learned quite a lot of powerful things. Even though, and if you don't know about APE or Applied Parallel Event, and have not read about it on my many postings and many blogs, then this will make as much sense to you as your dog throwing sticks for you to fetch and you agreeing to its game; but despite the cunt lapping PHILADELPHIA FLYERS ICE HOCKEY TEAM NOT PLAYING THIS SEASON, meaning that I should not have had anywhere near this bad of a fucking time of things since late ass September, when the total mother fucking opposite is what actually occurred, there was a good reason indeed for the fucking shit that has been pummeling me since this time of the GREAT INTERACTION OF WHAT I'LL REFER TO HERE, AS CHAIN-2, 42.7 years apart, as far as being why I say 2, as in one and then two, the first wild interaction with this CHAIN, was in early middle December somewhere, back in the fucking ass year of 1969, YO YO!!!















This horrible twenty-twelve year, that now has 22 hours and mother fucking 49 minutes left in it, and so, REAL MORIANS, know why I am doing fucking this right now, 555555555555 plus 555555555555555555555 times 555555555555555555 is equal to I do not give a rats hell in hot hell puke at light speed squared, but yes, the year is nearing its horrendous evil ass end, and GOOD RIDDANCE to this rotten filthy fucking year of absolute shitty stenchy hell for me; but yes, the entire year was horrible, and broken down into three major events that made it this way, all though as they were coming into my life, I of curse, was totally unable to see the Forrest from the Jason trees. First was the HUTCHINSON ISLAND BEACH ROBBERY, where all my shit was stolen by some filthy criminal fucking thief, while I went swimming that day around the first day of summer. Then in early autumn, one season later, came the powerful CHAIN-2 WILD INCREDIBLE DREAM, with my kid. This seemed to do many things all at that very same time, along with the hellish nightmare of the 'psychic stereo', discussed on many blogs from these past days. Also during all of this, was my attempt to post up a song, remade from a song that I'd written at the age of twenty-eight and a half years, back in the late spring time in 1983 called, “Girl, I'll Tell You Anything”, renamed and redone with slight alterations, a new title, and new lyrical content; the 2012 title now being, “YOU'LL BE CROSSING OVER”. Then the big automobile repair expense when I am living right down to the penny-wire, and this 120 dollars may seem laughable to a lot of you reading this, but to me, IT FUCKING DENDED MY WORLD, and forced me on a bread and water diet, literally, throughout this fucking unspeakable and brutal last month of this despicable and deplorable year of 2012, as this was money that I did not have, and caused me to borrow it from my State Farm monthly auto debit pay system, so I will need to pay them their normal insurance monthly amount twice in January, which is why I have been forced to mother fucking cancel my COMCAST CABLE SERVICE, to compensate, or I will be eating bread and water and crackers and piss for another month, YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I've lost my only e-mail address, as of around January the tenth, as when the cancellation kicks in, the internet and the e-mail fucking go, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So these three cunt lapping mother fucking total disasters, WIPED ME FUCKING COCK SUCKING TOTALLY OUT IN 2012, YO YO!!!!!



















W-------O-------W





DID THIS YEAR WIPE ME TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY OUT, GOOD FOLKS, YO, WHAAAAAAAAA, but SUPER-WOW, more wild shit is happening, and not all of it is bloggable.



When I went to sleep two nights ago or really, I suppose it was Saturday morning right after it started getting light outdoors, I went into a major wild interaction that was so beyond telling in mortal words, that it is like comparing the attempt to do so, with trying to beat up a heavyweight boxing champion, when you are at the age of four. It involved the same bridge that I was at where Sarah had her yellow telephone some place close, and this occurred while working at that Roadway Trucking site for 29 straight hour shifts, before such things became federally illegal to do, back in the first years of this third millennium. I cannot tell you too much other than the fact, that if anyone were to read the last few months of my 2007 blogs and then early into my 2008 blogs, you would begin to see some strange things that without so doing, reading past the time shortly to follow this, where I was not blogging at all and was totally off-grid for about seventy days; would make no sense at all, yet by reading back from say early autumn in 2007 until I do stop the blogs for seventy days, well, do it; and then get a major unfathomable frikkin mind blow, from here to fucking 'eternity, maternity, and Outer Limits early sixties great black and white television shows'. Oh Jennifer and Tiffany, where are the two of you when this poor old ugly fat slob wehtahd need you so much, like Hyundai-2006-DUH??







I've said it before, and will say it again, EMOTION is a powerful reality, that is a lot more than just some part of chemistry reaction on the physical plane taking part in brain matter of humans. First off, there are five senses, and all of us have varying degrees of acuity of all of them, some see better, some see worse, same thing goes with hearing, tasting, smelling, and feeling. This last one, as my kid might say, should be “Put on top”, local walls notwithstanding. This is because, this sense can do some really amazing stuff, when it is increased beyond the norms. You can feel things to the point where your heart will explode and you would die. I am able to daydream in ten seconds from full normal waking beingness, into interactions so frightening, such as falling off of a mountain or a tall building, that my heart literally explodes, and then the World Laboratories needs to retrace me again. To practice this, anyone can do this on lesser degrees. Just tune out all else around you and see yourself falling off of a large height and tumbling and keep doing it and believing it until your heart races, and after a minute or so, the average person pulls back and stops, takes a few deep breaths, and hopes that their heart slows back down. Now this is just an example. With enough controlled sense feeling, you can place yourself anywhere, at any time, and the daydream will become an eventual full blown dual reality. You can hear people in cars talking privately and learn secrets even though they may be thousands of miles away, you can place yourself into deep space and battle enemies with more emotion than watching the greatest sci-fy show or movie ever written and made, on the greatest movie screen or home theater system. This is the ultimate so called VR, or Virtual Reality. Only a very few peeps are doing this, and can do this; and I am one of them; but I talk about it. Others are all in fear of rejection, and scorn; and being totally sociologically ostracized from their lives. They still do this, but they keep it very secret. Hmm. Well, let me get off of this yellow-telephone now, Ingrid in early 1984, as this is getting very-very-very old, right Copyright Office Examiners of those times, YO? I could say a trillion octillion more things, but it may be wiser to just do a Sidney Mirrors Crown here, and just shit the shit up!!!!!!!!











END TRANSMISSION, FOLKS,



WHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment