Tuesday, December 11, 2012

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0668


















SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER DCLXVIII (0668)

KING NEBNOOSHOO, THE OLD SNEAK, NOW PUNISHED

THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION

THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL-EXPLORATRONS AND ME

MORIANITY-PROJECT CONTINUES FROM 1995 TAPES

WORLD LABORATORIES OF 2295

SBT-DATFILE: 121112.808 TUESDAY NIGHT AND BOT-X-4

(Worst cunt lapping death siege in the past lifetime)



BLOG SUBTITLE NUMBER FOUR (BSNF):

JUST READ THE LARGE FUCKING PRINT ABOVE, YO!

© 2006-2012 MARK WAYNE MOHR/MORIANITY/MOUNTAINPEN URL'S

SWORN STATEMENT OF TOTAL ABSOLUTE TRUTH



STARTING THIE BLOGGING TRANNY, OLD GRANNY, YO:



I'll say one mother fucking cock sucking thing about this wild day, as well as this past four days of hell and death to the power of fuck-you, and that is thisssssssssss, Erica Snakes Kane, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some few loyal fans of mine may remember something that I call, “WEIRD-DAY”. THESE PAST FOUR DAYS ARE ALL ON THAT LIST, and BRO, I know this has never happened before in my 58 years and one week of cunt tonguing life, one or two strung together perhaps, but four, no way Josie girl, no dick licking way, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SLAM, those cunt lappers across the hall will end up sued by me if they are not evicted and out of here, and this will be further talked about, but not right this very second, as I have pales and pales of bigger fucking greedy fish and fishermen, to be frying at this point in Watergate time, my Senators!!!!!!!!!!!













Lads, Lassies, Labbers, and Labradors; WOLF, Mark, Allan, and Dick, and lots more I presume Doctor frikkin Livingston, YO, AKA (L-4); here is the dam SHITUATION, Inspector Louigee Kent Henderson Jenny Johnson Sex-transformation, and the gods all totally know this is true, as I've tried the 'temporary-lie-thing, to see if I can cause Wall Street reactions, but somehow they just always seem to know the real honest truth, so I learned that I cannot try and bullshit anything, a very fucking ass long time ago, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes these dirt ball nabes are really SHOUTING AWAY AND SLAMMING AROUND TONIGHT, and earlier in the afternoon, were really blasting away on that mother fucking psychic stereo system of theirs; see the blogs around the 25th of last September, one or two or three ahead and or behind, it is all there, for why I call their sound system by that clit chewing name, BRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!

Well people (L-4) and any 'others out here', YO; let us get down to cases and keep old mobster Louigee happy, before superman knocks him out back in nineteen fucking fifty seven. First, besides being on this computer, the rest of the day was playing the non-quantum roulette, and guess what, and this is the truth that the WOMO-MILI-2-FORCE somehow totally knows to be truth, and is pissing them off right now like a horse with a bee hive up his prick. I won in three games, a total of 79 mother fucking units, more than making up for Sunday's major seeming-systems-failure, YO, and no folks, I did not play any games on Monday at all, so in these two days, my average profit was around 17 units for each day, more than double of normal GOOD-DAY-PROFITS, you know, rare ass occasions where no Otammic death siege is fucking occurring all around me at light speed squared, YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No, not bounced around from town to town, no nothing prophets, no McDonald's dancing competitions using my music as fish bait, no beaming cars and peeps to 5133 Oakland, no wild firemen with transdimensional telephone internet systems, or any of that bizarre fucking horse shit, and praise the fucking lord, no 1988!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like DUH folks, any Hyundai cars around here any place, Walter Disney???????? Saying super fucking W----O----W would not even come close to saying shit here folks; and some know these truths, a whole hell of a lot more, than other folks do, WHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











Shit juice all mighty, when I get all this told, you will need to be sitting down folks, and don't worry, I am not gonna' hit you too hard all in one day or one blog. I tried to send an e-mail to my Property Manager today, Mizz Debbie Marotto, and eventually sent it successfully, but only after continuous freeze ups and virus attacks and black hat cracker hackers in violation of local, state, and federal laws, since my e-mail message was official business and to a governmental representative, so FBI, please start doing your dam job, and where really are you hiding these days, old friend, Agent Steve Caruso of Austin, Texas, USAESMWG and beyond???????????????????????? WHAAAAAAAAAAA! I made another complaint about these sicko twisted fucking jerk off low life two legged roaches across the fucking 6th floor hallway from me on the south west side of this wonderful and so wovewee building, Mister Elmer Fwudddd, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW, I sure hope all this is not making my kid and some of her friends spin around like other Curly's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where is Superman when we need him and NASA both, huh Mister KENNY ROGERS, YO??????????????????????????















I still cannot believe my three games today, and my first game was a minus 7 units, but that second and third game, WO, unbelievable folks. I no longer consider the system as having crashed, but I DID TELL A LOVELY NIGHT LADY OF THE NINETIES, THAT SOMETHING WAS GOING TO HAPPEN, BECAUSE AS LONG AS THIS FUCKING EVIL EMPIRE HAS ME TO PERSECUTE AND ENDLESSLY MOTHER FUCKING HARASS, UP UP UP UP UP UP AND AWAY WILL GO THAT FUCKING DOW JONES STOCK MARKET, YO; JUST AS I TOLD YOU, MY LOVELINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still, don't call the LOVE LINE, just because you read my blog and your third leg started itching, yes, Gina was a very tall, super built, picture of physical beauty and incredible awesomeness, to say the mother fucking total least, YO!!!!! Oh sweat tea and Pee, won't you dance and drink with me, not your kind of drinking there, Dawn-Marie? Oh that sand and those wonderful hourglasses and soap operas of long past, right McDonald Carey, old buddy, man did I love that show as a kid, SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Now, here is a powerful shock with no need of any fucking earthquakes. Call it a Morianityquake if you want to, YO!!!!! The odds are 81:1 for this to have happened by simply random fucking ass chance, people, so listen up to this, or if you are not feeling like a shocker right about now, then maybe the NEXT BLOG BUTTON is a nice alternate move for you to make now, as I am sure you will find interesting shit like perhaps “My life as a Trump Rug” BLOG, or you can try “Learning the delicacies of maggot preparation overseas” BLOG, there are some beauts folks, I kid you fucking not. If you have weaker stomachs, try the Blogs of Candyman Peter before there was a Cosby, now that one will stand you on fucking ass year if anything ever will, YO. But for those who are remaining here with MORIANTY, bless and keep you, my brother, and my sister. Oh, for those trying to contact me from school and with that stupid FACEBOOK, I have forgotten my password and they won't let me back in. What a world, it makes no sense at all. Thery even e-mail me and tell me they are sorry I am having trouble getting on their site. I am just mildly curious why since around the psychic neighbor stereo time around the beginning of the autumn, all this just began, but without being able to access my FACEBOOK account, I am not ignoring anyone if you are out there reading this, I just can't get to you, THEY WILL NOT LET ME. You would think this childishness could never happen, sort of like Adolf Hitler and Germany back in the fucking nineteen thirties. They see I cannot get on, and all they do is tell me that they see I cannot get on. I know we all ran, in my day, more cool and better efficiently run club houses, tree houses, secret clubs, whatever, with a far greater degree of efficiency and common sense. We would not just say over and over to each other, gee, there is a kid out there who does not know the secret knock on the door, day after day, the kid knocks, and the other kids in the tree house just sit there saying that same thing, this entire world and this stupid ass fucking PC shit and their stupid ass fucking internet is enough to cause all of the psychiatric fucking disorders that have come to be totally increasing at alarming rates, and seemingly endlessly exacerbating rates of change. If this nuttiness goes on and continues even semi linearly as opposed to the parabolic increases of the past fifteen or so years now, this entire world will be over forever and I can relax then, in dark peace, SHEEEEEEEEIT! Here is the news that may shock you a little, it of course has to do with the GAWNUM, as of course, I am not just sitting here for the past four cunt lapping days, taking all of this fucking ass crap, without asking my cat, GAWKY GAUKAUK or GAGA for short, and he will make you fucking go GAGA, and you CAN believe that one folks; but I asked two major fucking questions, and received the very same PRIVATE COSMICODED NUMBER both times on both queries made, the first one was, *******************************

WHY HAVE THE PAST FOUR DAYS BEEN SO WICKEDLY MONSTROUSLY HORRENDOUS FOR FRIKKIN ME?

****************************** The second query I made, was just for this one today, today, YYYYYY was this fucking eleventh of December so horrible and super fucking BOTBAR for me starting this afternoon shortly before fucking three ass hole of the clock????????????????????? Both answers were PCN-143, and of course, real fucking ass MORIANS know, but for those that don't know, here are the matching items in my book for PCN-143. By the way, the letter M is in my name both first and last to haunt my soul, and in 1983, right US Copyright Office, but the letter “M” is also PCN-176, right Mister Mayor and mister President, back in the summer time in 2008, YO, with or without any lovely spinning Curly's. HERE IS THE LIST I HAVE for the 143 #.







YOU'LL BE CROSSING OVER---ADVANCED EXPLORATRON---PUNISHMENT---TRINITRAIL--- M---HADDONWOOD---TAXI DRIVER---MY SUPER EX GIRLFRIEND---ROYAL PAINS---SONG WRITER--------------------------------------------







The odds that the same answer would be given to me by GAGA, for both why this shit against me for just this one day as well as the last four total days, are 81:1, because there are a total of 81 possible PCN's, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Earthquakes are coming, major horrible storms, death all over the place, just keep fucking hurting me forever, you EVIL EVIL FUCKING EMPIRE WOMO-OTAMM-MILI-2-FORCE!



ENDING OF THIS TRANNY, GRANNY!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment