Thursday, December 27, 2012

Read the blog before this blog post


MORIANITY-2 (MASTER COPY FOR CAPPING)

TWO YOUTUBE LINKS OF DECEMBER TWENTY TWELVE














Governor Jesse Ventura talks about time travel, in ways that totally connect up with stuff from my own personal life; including the chance that his own distant relative, Salvador, was sent to me in 1965, to show me, and not Miss Wescott; how to tap my fingers in really cool ways, so that 'lightning' will respond to this, up in 1983; on a telephone receiver.











YOU'LL BE CROSSING OVER, TUNE FROM 1983



NEW 2012 LYRICS TO FOLLOW THE HARMONY MUSIC

TRACK ALONG WITH: Only the opening title words are real.



To sing along with the new 2012 lyrics, go to my blog, and click the SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0555; and scroll down until the page comes up with the words to the song, YO.






No comments:

Post a Comment