Friday, December 21, 2012

EVIL TAWF STRIKES HARD


EVIL TAWF STRIKES HARD, SO IT IS COUNTERSTRIKE FUCKING TIME”:



12/21/12, just shy of fucking three AM:



I was not going to tell what happened the other day, now I will because of this FACEBOOK shit, and because nobody would listen to my song. It is only FAMILY ENEMIES up here, and now I know it, so after this blog, all be just done without internet, and merely on my document file so I have a continuing record of my life in mother fucking HELL.



SAFE JOURNAL, OFFICIALLY ENDED ON CHAPTER NUMBER 0684. IT IS GONE, AND OVER, AND SOON, I WILL BE IN FUCKING CUNT LAPPING MEXICO, AS NOW I KNOW THAT I HAVE NO FRIENDS ANYWHERE, NONE AT ALL, AND SCREW FUCKING ALL OF YOU ENEMIES. I AM NOT HERE FOR YOUR AMUSEMENT AND FUCKING ENTERTAINMENT, YOU JERK OFFS.



Wanna know what happened at the fucking library on fucking Tuesday, no of course you don't want to know, because you all ready do know, and that I AMS dog food commercial brand new today on television told me that, beyond a shade of mother fucking ass doubt. I am just about to go super fucking BOTBAR TIMES ONE any fucking cunt minute by the way, MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, you know what I want done, MAGGIE, so fucking do it. Wipe out all my enemies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Well, you know but I will tell it anyway, you dick eaters. Mister Morgan Chase decided to help me out and I thought that this would change things, you can't pound me in the fucking guts for fucking trying, I am in hell, nothing works, I have learned that now, beyond any mother fucking doubt. Yes a nice fellow tried helping me at the library, and the security system of either the library or the GOOGLE internet owners, it does not matter which, they would not let me post the tune onto the Youtube. So this nice person came over to the apartment and did it from here, bing bang boom, up it went. The fucking word office program I am using would not let me name my file what it is named, in capitol letters, why I do not know, I am learning that computers are nothing more than a huge set of rules and regulations, I would have more fucking freedom in prison, so you all stay trapped in this field of Ralph and Sandy electronic horseshit and I will now free myself from this nonsense once and fucking cunt for all. Obviously, posting that stupid fucking song was not the answer, and it just incurred more TAWF wrath, and they got FACEBOOK to attack me for doing nothing wrong. I deleted the friend request thing that it told me to, and I am quitting this junk entirely. You cock sucking trash out here are no longer gonna' make a fucking ass fool out of this old fucking honky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yes, the offspring of the great Chase people, making direct contact with the cousin of Heinz Gottwald, Senior VP of Chemical National, I think now it is PNC, no, not PCN. Still, this was not the answer, and I think the Chase peeps were nice enough to let me see that for myself. I have a very evil and wicked daughter, and I will ESCAPE HER IF I HAVE TO MOVE TO THE FUCKING MOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment