Wednesday, December 5, 2012

ONLY MY GREAT KID CAN REALLY SAY IT, 'WOW'


Friday, December 11, 2009

THE END OF MORIANITY


"MILLIONTH-COUNCIL DIRECT, FINAL BLOG"
Subtitled: Camel Straws and Levy’s Gang
3:39 PM, Friday, eleven December, 2009
Beginning:


Well peeps, this is where I bid U all a fond ado and farewell. U will not B seeing me around, maybe never, maybe a bit later on, but not 4 at least well into the next year when I have established myself some place far away from where I am.

This is the day I AM leaving, and without my JEEP, my PEEJ, or anything that is basically 2 much beyond the clothes on my back, a few small bags, and my car. Lucky 4 me that I always take several bags 2 work with me, so I won’t B questioned at door check, by Warden Dawn Monster King.

She went off on me today after her mom left me alone here with her. She told me that she won’t bother me, how many times have I been lied 2 in this world by people, and then called a liar myself? Wow, more of an irony here than all the parkways and driveways on the planet. So I have 2B the one who leaves and drives into the darkness, without a plan or any way of knowing anything about what tomorrow will have in store 4 me. Dawn said that it is ALL MY FAULT. I am the reason that everything is wrong around here, she of course never makes any mistakes or does anything less than perfect.

She said that I am the reason 4 her distant cousin Mariah’s troubles, that I broke up her parents, and am now doing the same thing 2 her and Chicky. I do not have the smallest idea what she is talking about., I am in the middle of this. Chicky demands 2B shown the house where Dawn, not me, had been cheating on him at, with her new bar pick up. I am ordered by both of them do things that put me in the middle of their marital affairs, and then I get the blame from both of them. Long story short, there is no way 2 win, and all I can ever have here is endless abuse and misery.

Ann had a death in her family that Dawn never even knew these cousins, so while Dawn is here at the house with me, she is at a viewing and later will stay at the Harbor overnight and B all day Saturday as well, and come back late Saturday night or else on Sunday.

Dawn told me if I try 2 leave, she will have the FBI after me, and tell the landlord agent all kinds of lies about me. It is laughable, her mother would stand up 4 me and she will never get away with all of this monstrous horror, but she has become totally off the wall mentally diseased, and lately, over the past weeks, has started degenerating further and faster.

There is nothing I can do but leave the few possessions I owned all behind, and take off into the night. I will get Chicky at his job, and all ready have the car bags in the trunk, and that is that. This is the end of nearly 5 years of totally unsuccessful blogging that only led 2 my meeting these monster people, by first being at the library so as 2 use their computer, as I had none then, and then from there going 2 Ed’s apartment in Judge Raso’s rooming house, where Ann and Dawn lived upstairs. This was all destined and definitely totally pre-destined 2 all happen 2 me, right down 2 me pounding these keys on this board right this second.

Dawn also said that when Chicky gets drunk and punches this guy who Dawn was sleeping with, and ends up in jail, it will B all my fault. I am the one that engineered all this, just 2 break up her and Chicky. Yeah, I have nothing better 2 do with my life than give 3 shirts whether U and Chicky break up or stay married 4 the next 90 years. Yeah, I have some big ulterior motive. Now this kind of talk is founded on her mental delusions and major psychiatric disorders, with no basis whatsoever in reality. Call me a nut case all U want, I know what true mental disease is, I live in the same home with it and have now since late August of oh-nine.

Well is there really ever a right or a proper place 2 begin something, or end it, such as MORIANITY? Something like this, has only its own living entity, and is as timeless as the void. The simple truth is that they killed my mother, and then did everything they could 2 get me wiped out, so that all my evidence that Dave Roth and I collected through the years, could all B made 2 disappear in the famous vanishing acts of the Vegas History Marker Vanishing Club.

No matter what happens 2 me now, I will derive extreme pleasure in bringing this insane demonic monster down, and by leaving, and he having no more slave or whell man 2 take her all over creation and back, it will B a short march of days, B4 she will B put back in her cage where animals and pure trash, all belong. Maybe it was meant 2 take 30 years or so 4 Donna’s prophecy 2 kick in. Whether the morning light and the dawning of a new day will bring all of us 2 total destruction or me 2 a new beginning, nobody can know, but I do know that I cannot stand one more night in this house with this evil sick piece of filth. Ingrate is not the word, she is beyond any ingrate. I have done, as her mother said 2 me, more 4 this piece of ugly disease, than anyone has ever done 4 another, and out of the kindness of my heart, and all I ever get back, continually, is major disrespect, threats of physical violence, and total non appreciation. Her mother said 2 me that she brought Satan’s twin monster into this world, and I know 4 a fact that she just might B totally accurate. In any case, this is it 4 me, 4 blogging on the internet, a total waste of time that led 2 my absolute demise and obliteration, so Arnie, I will not B back, and U can go terminate that one buddy.

Morianity was an attempt 4 me 2 tell people that a terrible injustice had been done., The more I went along, more injustices kept right on chasing the all ready existing story as per the time it began getting blogged. These R the weird beyond belief things that I would notice on real super bad (BOTBAR) days, in years and decades past, while I was attempting 2 record what happened around me while driving on the road, and super siege was all around me no matter where I went or what I did. Many times, I would find myself totally unable 2 keep pace with the new events while still trying 2 record the all ready past events. This is no coincidence. I take this as a total sign that some powerful thing, B it a gods-game, or whatever, is occurring in the universe, and it is not alterable. Also, the MIKE GUTHERMAN SYNDROME kicks in here as well. This was a landlord I had in 1976, in a crummy apartment system , actually he was the resident manager, and his name was Mike. One day,B4 moving out, I gave him some of my possessions, some phonograph records, and a few little things that I did not wish 2 bother lugging 2 the next place. He looked me up about 3 or 4 months later in my new place, and went 2 the trouble of finding me at the new place, miles away, and told me his entire life was destroyed, and it happened ever since I gave him these things. His wife left him, he lost his job, and he was homeless. UI used 2 envy him and his gorgeous wife, and thought they had it made. Something is going on, I may not know exactly what it is, only that atheists R so full of shirt, they stink from here 2 next Halloween.

Well, so Morianity is about 2 end, not for 70 days, but either a lot longer than this or maybe forever. So let me throw in the ending 2 one part of the Cherry Hill nightmare back in 1986 when life went from bleak 2 over 4 me. I told U last night that these 2 men, a father and son team, were 2 meet us in the driveway of the home on Marlton Pike. They were late, and mom and I decided 2 leave. Somehow they knew it had been us waiting there as they pulled up late, and chased us down a busy highway 4 a mile B4 we realized it was most likely them, and decided 2 pull over onto the shoulder. How many times do I remember mom and I saying 2 each other, if only we had just kept on going. People R not all in some huge conspiracy, and the reason mentally ill, persons develop this paranoia is because they R unable 2 distinguish between energy running through things such as people, animals, weather, machines, and so forth, and instead just C the physical material THING that is DOING something. The paranoia is real, but is never properly directed at the spiritual energy behind the curtains of Oz. This all though I truly admit 2 not having even close 2 all the answers about, is what is going on, and not what appears 2B happening. First it is a world of energy, and then conscious mind unscrambles this by dividing everything somehow by light speed squared. Simply put, it is set up 2 intentionally mislead us, 4 whatever the reasons, but still, this is the fact.

Morianity is not important. I tried 2 tell things, and I failed. Masters knew all along, I went about it the wrong way. U were correct Mister Klemp. However, I had a 2nd reason 4 doing this. I wanted someone 2 help me. This is not a world like that, and I was very naïve. I grew up a lot more again, Mackey and McDowell, how about U dudes?

Well, if I can escape tonight, I am gone, so do not look 4 blogs after the weekend from Mountainpen, if U do not C one later on within 12 hours or so of this post. This will not B a 70 day experiment. I am trying 2 get away with my life, and only the gods know what will become of me now. Find someone else 2 take over an Otammite vehicle and use the device in their trunk, Rog. Where were U when it all hit the fan here with your deranged sick butt wiping cousin? Thank her 4 this, she left me no choice, I fear 4 my safety here. I will tell the FBI man, Steve Caruso a lot more about what she has done 2 me, than anything she can ever dream of telling him, BRAH. So Dawn, bring it ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will CU in HELL, U MONSTER, U AND YOUR WASHCLOTH FAMILY from the fires of HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

END OF ALL OF MORIANITY:

Posted by

Labels:

Tuesday, December 29, 2009
THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
WORLD LABORATORIES DATE AND TIME FILE:
C07-062610.380-BLOG CHAPTER #07
“Get Your Bloody Freaking Shoe Out of my Taxicab, Estelle Bassler, etc.
AE2MCSBT, now that I am really onto things, BRO, and we now,
Begin this transmission:


Starting on the next blog, this book will end and we will B doing the ‘real-end’ of all things pertaining 2 Mountainpen/Morianity, and will B labeling and titling the work as “SAFE-JOURNAL”. This is because, I was keeping a cassette taped life journal, starting on February first in the year of 1983, and thanks 2 descendants of the ALL MIGHTY EXPLORATRON and better known historically as EXPLORER, DEGAMA, it has all been totally wiped out and destroyed. It seems that April Lee, my Florida social worker, has attempted 2 learn about all the things that I lost, and it appears indeed, it is all gone, disposed of or in the hands of in my luck,. Unscrupulous peeps that could potentially, make the Senator Thompson interaction become part of this section of the hyperspace, in any event, I have forever lost a 5 thousand dollar television, a 40 thousand dollar stereo, and all of my clothes, pictures, papers, computer print outs, discs, tapes both A/V, and many other personal mementos, leaving it behind in exchange 4 saving my life, on that dark despicable night of the eleventh of last December, 2K9. Ann told me she cleaned my trailer back at Jenny Plageman’s Park in Mullica, New Jersey and got nothing out of it. U will hear the letter, not really U all, really me, as it just will now B safely tucked away in the powers of GOOGLE ENGINES and its owned blogger site of blogger dot com. I no longer give a rats behind who reads or does not read this stuff, it is all real, it is not made up, it is powerful, and it is my SAFE-JOURNAL, one that even the great DeGama cannot make ‘go away’, huh Jack Mick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On top of wiping out my life, this Atlantic City, New Jersey branch of DeGama’s mighty crew from the ‘future’, here and now, Ann King Silva was not working 35 hours 2 help me clean out of stuff, 4 nothing. She knew I had no money, and that I was on disability, it amazes me beyond any description how peeps think disabled peeps R FILTHY FUCKING RICH, it totally blows my mother fucking cunt eating mind!!!!! I have noticed it with everyone, Paul Pedersen, David Roth, the DeGama descendants in the Atlantic City and New Jersey family branches, and many others. It shows just how effective our new education and school systems must really B, DUH!!!!!! I have recently come 2 learn that I have not been quite as BOZKAHN’D Captain James Kirk, as I once recently had come 2 believe. Some would say I wanted 2B deceived by that delusion, well my response is that I have ears, know order of time events, and put the ‘2’s and 2’s’ together as best as is humanly possible, but still, the Bruce Pennock syndrome is always there 2 greet all of us, NEVER B DECEIVED ABOUT THAT TRUTH AND WISDOM-BITE THERE MY PEEPS!!!!!!!! We can forget about the 20’s, and barking yelping dogs, my friendly whittle 600 examiners. How I learned this is not important, I legitimately learned it. I am happy about it, I have no need 2 feel important, and any mention of this nonsense via some of the Dick Wolf stories such as the rock star and his daughter, is either purely as they claim, unintentional and coincidental, all of it that is, defying the odds necessary 2 win about 50 mega-million dollar jackpots, but that is a story 4 later journals, YO, anyway, I respect those peeps who do the Rob Hartley thing, U know, turn the page, we all must, even ol’ ass hole Mountainpen, if we do not, the page eventually wears out and crumbles up, leaving us in EWI, Mister big television Mayor. Wow would U have a fit if U read this blog today, Terry of Egg Harbor City, New Jersey, USAESMWG!!!!! I will B all over the place, if U do not like it, SUE ME, BRAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clock attacks from the disease-weeds of Jane not fond-a, R ON A ROLL!!!!!!! I cannot escape seeing constant and fucking continuous ones, they R all around me like flies on stenched fucking disease, Doctor Cloaked McCoy!!!!!! Anyone that is willing 2 explain 2 me how a person who bends over runt slapping backwards 2 avoid seeing one-eleven and eleven-fucking-eleven every gods-dog day, yet is struck hard and pure-evil by this constantly, and can give me a real world good explanation, I’ll mother fucking shit myself at the freaking speed of light tri-squared!!!!!! The reason that I do not get the same curb service that Wendy does, the girl on the other side of the duplex home I am in, is that she is in a state programmed 4 handicapped peeps, and the social worker is helping me out of the kindness of her heart even though I am not on it. I am however, now a legal Florida resident, and road driver, my temporary car tag is on the car, and all of the New Jersey ID is gone and off. She helps me with a lot of things, but this evil place has no break 4 peeps like me, special ed cases, it cost me 408 fucking dollars, and I want 2 tell U all a story that can B all fact checked and totally verified by any doubter of me, and I know that I have many, so go screw your grandmas. A policeman that walked out 2 my vehicle yesterday 2 get the legal VIN number and odometer mileage reading, and he told me that the price never was this high until quite recently, the price actually doubled back last September, right shy of my hyperspace daughter Pee’s 11th birthday. Many numbers R so magical, but this new journal is public and not private, so even though lots of shit will B covered today, another Paula comes 2 mind, from WAYV Jersey FM Radio, and I must B real damn ass careful!!!! So who knew all ready, THEN, that I would B coming 2 live in FLORIDA, well, believe me, THEY knew, they knew it all, and BLUEBOOK IS A HUGE FUCKING WORK OF BULLSHIT FICTION!!!! {TIME TRAVEL IS REAL} AND I WILL B GETTING INTO JUST HOW THE IDEA OF parlor tricks R now falling very short of the mark IN EXPLAINING JUST 2 MANY FREAKING ASS THINGS, BRO!!!!!!!

There is no other way 2 explain a lot of new things that R all going down and have been going down, and it supports a whacky quantum dynamics theory that even old Albert refused 2 recognize until just B4 the time of his death, this is also fact check verifiable, peeps, so check it out, Mister BBBBB!!!!!!! In order 2 have certain things atomically unlock they first must unlock in stages in both matter and antimatter directions of movement in the 4th dimension, this is QM LAW!!!!!! Again, I know what is being totally said here, and this not being a private and safe journal, means I have 2 shut my fucking mouth B4 the next strike on the river, and we will get into this newest house of horrors in this blog, and that is a fucking promise. I discussed an incident at a psychic shop in New Jersey back in the year of 1996, called “THE GATHERING PLACE”, where my hub cap was hammered and broken while I was inside, and even heard it being done, the brazen cock sucking prick. When I got a short ways away from there, I stopped at a phone 2 call my house 2 let my mom know when I would B home 4 dinner. While trying 2 speak 2 her, a young African American male child kept telling me 2 look at my hub cap. He had just popped up out of nowhere at the place where I was telephoning my mom from, and how did he know that this was just done then and not done maybe weeks or even months B4 this, how? This same child is still around, and is still about the same age, and I would never forget his face in a million years, he is right here in Florida, hangs around the place I am in a lot, and no one knows ‘really’ exactly who (he) is. Now 4 some science information: Even when factoring in INTEG-MOLECULAR CELLULAR MICROBIOLOGY, using frequency generators, electrical polarity inverters, and blood transfusion medical equipment all tied together 2 cause cellular clock reversal, no grown up person can B made younger than the height of their young adult maximum fully grown condition was. This does not turn adults into children. I am not sure what would happen if integrenetronic technologies were used on a child, I have no knowledge whatsoever of this. It was never done in any future that I have visited exploratronically. So if certain theories R even close 2 the truth, the middle twenties has no such technology 2 send a boy of about age 13 or 14 back here 2 the years of either 2010, or 1996.But the story gets a lot better. Back around the beginning of March, he first approached me at the 25th Street place, and acted as though we knew each other and that we were old buddies. When I tried 2 poke around, I came only 2 learn that this is the ‘mystery-kid’ and no one has any answers about it. But it still gets a lot freaking better than this so do not jump yet 2 any kind of conclusion. At the beginning of this week, a famous football player of the future, and I do know the future, made contact with me also, in this place, and does not have a clue about his future. He tried 2 fix me up with a giant girl and is driving me like totally fucking nuts-ass, as the kids would maybe say this. I told him that I want nothing 2 do with him or his games. Unlike the kid, this is a fully grown post-age 18 adult, barely, or overgrown, but my point is that more shit is going on than I dare 2 talk about, and I knew it was all coming, days ago, weeks ago, even months ago, and still, none of fucking U have heard dog ass squat yet, not DOG ASS SQUAT!!!!! I have a lot of horrible giants chasing me at this nightmare place, it was OK 2 visit, but working there through the AARP, is a nightfreakingmare. I am getting no sleep, I am not eating, I am off my medications, and I will B dead and gone soon, I HOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will not play DEGAMA’S GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On top of that Diana has been away just when I ‘Randy fucking Van Warmer’ needed her freaking the 1979 MOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE RU DIANA, your moon is so lovely and full, but please, do not B FULL OF BULL, the sand from glass must indeed flee, and time is never gonna run out 4U and me, DZA, they saw 2 that in ’83, huh SHIRLEY GRANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We can get back 2 my nightmare job, this new nightmare shit-uation, and so much more that is pertaining 2 this hell, but later on. When I met April Lee, my social worker on paper until I am on the program, if I do not run away 2 Americana or expire first, at the tax collector place yesterday 2 get my temp-tags, THEY pulled a huge major fucking trick. THEY all ready knew exactly where she was gonna park and I was following her, and another lady resembling her in a vehicle resembling her vehicle, pulled out next 2 her, and I then followed it out thinking she had 4 whatever reason got a call perhaps on her cell phone or what the fuck ever, but here I fucking am now following and technically stalking another girl in a vehicle, 4 miles. Eventually, I figured out the trick, and made a fast U turn and booked back 2 where I had left, 2 find her almost raucously laughing, she knew what had happened and figured I would realize it eventually as I did, and indeed return 2 the building. Just tell me peeps, just go ahead and fucking tell me that shit like this is going on with U on a daily mother fucking basis, just go ahead, LIE THE FUCK 2 ME, GO AHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nobody else is experiencing this continual mother fucking bullshit, nobody, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But U ain’t heard diddly squat yet Whoopee Goldberg!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT DIDDLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is a dude who sweeps up and does light cleaning while I do the cooler stocking. He is my age, and has early senility, or Alzheimer’s disease, whichever. He told me that he never has dreams, that is until Wednesday night, U will never fucking believe what I will now type and tell, peeps!!!!!!!!! Suddenly he has this wild dream that the Vice President of the United States came over 2 the Harvest Outreach Center. He said that everyone is in real big trouble and that he was especially told 2 tell me “HIS DREAM”!!!!!!! Imagine a dream where U get told 2 tell the dream 2 someone else, Jesus Christ, and a mentally challenged man who does not ever remember his dreams in the first place, YO!!!!!!!!!! THEY build this stuff in the energy worlds, they have 2, there is simply no other scientific way 2 do all of this. Later on in the 5th and the 4th dimensions, this all then begins 2 take shape and form in the worlds of mass and matter. There is no way that any normal human could pull off a trick like the one done 2 me yesterday at the tax collector building, or really the municipal building here in Fort Pierce, Florida, USAESMWG. If I had a buddy and we tried and planned 2 pull this off for years and years, it would not have gone off as perfectly and smoothly as this, I know it and so does anyone else that is not totally brain-dead. If anybody alive anywhere on this planet knows totally and personally, that Einstein’s theory of energy equals mass times the speed of light squared is totally real, IT IS FUCKING ME PEEPS!!!!!!!! I’ve literally been there/done that, YO! Take that straight 2 the bank oh great king of uncle Babylon Nebuchadnezzar, YO!!!!!!!

I will tell U that somebody took me serious and actually investigated my giant girl situation. I can safely say no more about this right now, I need 2 protect others, screw me, I cannot seem 2 ever die and remain dead, I am still hopeful and pray every day and every night 4 death 2 claim me out of this fucking diseased nightmare hell, YO!!!!!!!! There is yet another strange dude where I am working, this wild dude with 15,000 tire rims, not tires, RIMS, and making less than 8 dollars an hour, is from good old Long Island, Uncle Heinz and family. This family now is in 4 lineages, Gottwald, Myers, Huntington, and Kathy Gottwald’s hubby, whoever the hell this dude is. It is all up on the internet somewhere. A lot of the family remained on the snooty island and a lot moved out of state, what else is new, typical family fucking bull shit, huh peeps????? Then there is the lottery dude, another wild duck. He has some strange number-beliefs and reminds me of an Astral Plane black cat with a wild strange name, huh Copyright Office Examiners of the ‘present-times’, whatever they may relatively B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me remind the world and me as well of a very important and factual piece of information. Individual ingredients in a kitchen, even if they were alive and sentient, would have no idea of a cook’s combined planned product and dish. So all put together, in time, when they R all put together, this is more representative of the energy or spiritual or astral world, or its equivalent. The separate ingredients in the TIME B4 they R combined, while they R neatly stored in the kitchen cabinet, represents the more material or matter/mass world, or its equivalent.

Early Friday morning around one of the clock or so, I was heading 4 bed 2 try and sleep just a tad. I said onto my taped life journal that I was gonna B talking soon about how I learned some interesting information at that strange bizarre computer-type school in Cherry Hill in 1970, not the PCI school in 1973, but the one at the Ellisberg Circle where I would ride my bicycle kept at the special education school, down the road, KINGS HIGHWAY, in Haddonfield, New Jersey. This was my transportation back and forth between the 2 schools 3 days a week if my memory is correctly serving me even at a small level. This is the same era in time where that powerful nightmare interaction occurred where the entire town of Historic Haddonfield, New Jersey, was utterly obliterated by some huge and horrific explosions. Instantly as I mentioned that the word {‘aboriginal’ and natives and Christopher Columbus} were part of one subject that these machines were in fact teaching me here at this outlandish place, POW, a major SHIT ATTACK struck me out of nowhere, I barely made it 2 the bathroom without a clean up job. After I had fallen into a very unpleasant and mystical sleep, I found myself in one of the most hellish freaking interactions in years and years, BRAHHH!!!!!!!!!!! I was right here in Fort Pierce, Florida in a large home. My home was the library, here on the Indian River. There was a huge carnival where all the festive activities R always held across from the library. It was called the “Raspberry Carnival”. I was with some strange peeps and suddenly a large battle ship was right off of the area we were all standing around, and it began firing horrible cannon shots. One shot struck my house, or the library, blowing everything totally up and horrible frightening monster-ass bright orange and red fire was everywhere. The ship attacked the entire town and destroyed it, and only I was alive when all was totally ablaze. I clearly remember the peeps I was with B4 they were obliterated saying the words, “WE’VE BEEN HIT”, after my home exploded and fire was hot and burning all around us. After the ashes all settled, the battleship docked and a large rowboat came ashore, and it was the Portuguese explorer DeGama himself, the Captain of the ship, and 13 of his men. They laughed raucously at me and told me if I did not remember him yet from the days that I served on his ship centuries ago, I would remember him now, after he wiped out 2 towns where I had resided, and then went onto raucously laugh some more in that very baritone and low voice of his. Then he got out of the boat and punched me in the stomach doubling me over, and then gave me a powerful kick, sending me down onto the pavement. He bent over me and with a very sharp and ugly looking dagger, began cutting me all up into pieces. After he left, the pieces all came back together and I stood up and watched him and his men rowing away and heard all of them laughing and singing ATLANTIC QUEEN, a song I wrote back in the year of 2000, huh Misses M????????????????????? If this nightmare was not enough 2 send chills up and down my Donna Gaines White-boy Goosebumps, I will eat dog shit at C-SQUARED ‘and like it’, Maxwell Smart. When I did awaken from this hellish interaction experience with my old ship captain from 500 years ago, 2 huge Geico Insurance salesmen had broken into my home, and I chased them until I was able 2 squish them both dead, so there Ed ‘LIZZY’ Himacane butt-wipe Manhattaner!!!!!!!!!!

The laws protecting kids from the Robert McGuire’s of this world, R totally self defeating, just as locks as we all know or should know, R made 4 honest people. Those powerful Chicago mobster WHITE-SLAVER traders and bosses as the ones talked about in the book written by the ex-Senator John Decamp will get all the kids they want. But the peeps like me that need 2 learn who someone is, cannot dare even poke around, or else risk personal freedom and liberty. This entire PC thing is totally a nightmare, and one that was absolutely mother fucking pre-planned with major hyper time motives behind it, motives that all had 2 do with the destruction of not Haddonfield, not Fort Pierce, but of MOUNTAINPEN—MARK MOHR, BRR!!!!!!!!!!! YO!!!!!!!!

I hate having 2 share all of this publicly; I am only using a safe journal now because these monsters from the gods only know where, wiped out my original al LIFE JOURNAL, Chris Bennett!!!!!!! I despise and detest the fact that I cannot just protect this and keep it all private, maybe I can, there is more I need 2 learn about computers, the net, blogging, and so on and so forth. I have no power over the real cock sucking true bastards behind the PAWM-PIE-ERTTOS and all of their evil wicked MILLIONTH-COUNCIL trickery. These real and absolute entity-enemies R source based and totally originate in energy realms. Hence they appear so far 2B totally impervious 2 any of my counterattacks. It seems recently, a waste of my effort and my energy 2 even “SUIT-UP” 4 any of their controlled games. MAGNESONIC is worthless, of course with no radio or cable television or real connections 2 the outside world and current event news, I may have lots of shit fucking going on all around me and not even know that any of this is happening. Nothing would freaking shock me after that wild fucking interaction with DeGama the other freaking night, YO!!!!!!!!!!! As 4 political correctness and its real agenda of wiping out MOUNTAINPEN planned from quite a long freaking ass time ago, peeps, I must tell U that it makes me very nervous the way this strange mystery-kid is gravitated around me and towards me, with no rhyme nor reason nor logical rational explanation whatsoever behind any of it. IT IS the same kid from 1996, and he is not one day older. I talked about a network of young persons even B4 the internet really caught on hardly at all, and since then have learned through the great “LAW AND ORDER” television show, that indeed even underage kids R in fact being used by law enforcement as sub-agents, or as this term is real hush-hush, as ‘informants’, some organized pattern should most likely exist somewhere and hence B behind all of this, but who is ever 2 really freaking know and have the definite answers and information. I can ask the great black cat, but he can B fucked with. When THEY know UR using it on certain things, they can interfere and make things happen in spite of what otherwise would go down. I know this, I have experienced it. I think of 20’s peeps as kids at my age, and try 2 stay away from all younger people, it is not possible now in my circumstances, ever since the nabes chased me out of my old life and into this quite obviously planned, NEW ONE, YO!!!!!!!! A famous 20th century sexist-feminist or whatever they call girls that want bad things 4 men, and express it openly and publicly, was quoted as saying, “We R not even until as many men have been raped by women, as women have been raped by men”. This is true despite that ridiculous other L&O show where they destroy that poor guy that was victimized by the 3 women, and say that he should B able 2 handle himself physically against 3 women. Pure weight calculation makes this totally absurd. Even fashion models of 110 pounds, this is a combined 3 girl weight of 330, and the average man is still less than 200 pounds, the world is operating win nonsensical illusions and total fucking bullshit, but who is asking Mountainpen??????? Paula King raped me, so wherever UR lady, UR even with me, U rotten slut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel the same way with the younger peeps after all the hell they have caused me now, all of them, not one exclusion, maybe I am holding the grudge more than some others I had believed falsely 2B, YO. Some of the shit done back 2 me no matter who said what, was not one bit nice!!!!!!!!!! So as 4 the getting even, I gave this kind of shit up when I went from boyhood into manhood, and it is immature of those that do not leave that kind of shit back in their freaking childhoods. Most peeps today that R grown up, R really kids in adults bodies, nothing at all like previous generations when peeps really did grow up after 20 or 30 years of living on this freaking planet.

Some may think that I have a fixation and obsession on finding a way 2 die and remaining dead forever, and U would not B all that ‘dead wrong’, YO. But the real ASTRAL-ME would have 2 wipe out my entire 5th dimensional existence, the ‘me’ collective in all of time in all of the parallel universes of the hyperspace. That is a non-possible job. Becoming on a pathway 2 being totally enlightened 2 this reality has caused and created a QM equivalent of Duncan McLeod, right down 2 when I moved out of Chris Blumville’s 506 Robin Hill, and into the home at 1406 ‘HIGHLAND’ Avenue, in Cinnaminson, NJUSAESMWG. These R all facts, check it out with the DC Library of Congress, I copyrighted 2 music projects from this legal address in late 1983 and early 1984. I have had my entire life wrecked and destroyed, my education, my career, or any possible family life, all wiped out and mother fucking annihilated by total fucking rats ass sewer scum WOMO-TAWF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Destroying lives, if a GAME, shouldn’t B. No game should permit lives 2B permanently wrecked and wiped the fucking Christ out. The world through my prior blogs knows all about the bored-2-tears-clubs, where the super rich cannot find thrills, so they join this ‘lets fuck with the little-peeps of the world’ CLUB. I told U it is documented and factual. I told U about the dude who admitted it exists, that uised 2 go around with his windows open in his car in California, shouting and cursing at everybody, just because he had no need 4 anything!!!!!!! THIS IS ALL FUCKING TOTALLY REAL!!!!!!

The BLUEBOOKERS CLUB is the real culprit behind a lot of pain and agony and misery however, of those who have abused and tortured by many in this fucked up COM, or Club Of Monsters!!!!!!!! The main mission they were on was 2 increase the membership drive by a million freaking percent in the other mighty club, the MISSOURIANS!!!!!!!!!!! Missourians, or ‘doubters and skeptics’ until proven 99 million ways over, R what is being discussed herein. They NEVER want the world 2 know what I know about hyperspace and Y human need 2 sleep and go into REM and interact!!!!!!! This is the hugest cover up in this fucking galaxy, YO!!!!!! Underestimate this at the risk and health of both yourselves and your loved ones, unless U have 8-10 digit net worth’s, YO!!!!!!!!!!!! U know Einstein, I am really wondering if squaring or cubing the constant, would create oneness and liquidity in both the 4th as well as the entire 5th dimension. I wish U and my pop were stall there talking 2 this day over in the Princeton, New Jersey Park, YO!!!!! I still would love 2 know just who the Exploratron was that obviously jumped into my own father and made him come back on the scene after 10 years on the Treasure Coast and other places. How he was fascinated with Northeast Philly mobster friend Frank Lombardo, and his many ‘waking-freezes’. They were planning a trip over 2 Chetchemel, Mexico or somewhere around there back in 1976. The billions of super hush-hush secrets that old dad had, sheeeeiiiiiiiiiit!!!!!!!! Dad and Dawn could really pronounce the old shit-slide, YO!!!!!! No one could ever compare, huh DONNA?????? Well, now that they and UR all gone, it is not just me ol spirits that R low, and moving so slow, but me ol life is turned into a mega hell nightfreakingmare, YO!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone did a very bad thing, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me tell U.

I am on this particular word process machine quite often, and the word ‘ENEMY’ has been scratched on the wood table that the machine indeed is sitting on, it is un-missable, unlike McGuire and McGettigan and Gallagher’s poor kids, huh senator DeCramp!!!! Atlantic City, Egg Harbor City, give me a break, none of this is real in any real world, am I right President James Earl freaking Carter, me ol pal?????? Ann the great King and her line from the north inlet shore of good old ACNJUSAESMWG, wow, is that a story, here is what U got me into Chris Bennett, ol pal!!!!!!!!! After I ran away from the kidnapping, of her and her wonderful daughter Dawn-Marie, here is a record of the letters that I endured B4I informed the probation officer that these letters were coming. B4I print them, even my SW does not C how they R threatening me, wow, Ann says my life is gonna get worse, and in came the nabes from hell, and WORSE IT FREAKING GOT, then Dawn says I better not ever run into her, Y, is SHE GONNA GIMME A WHITTLE WOLLWEEPOP AND SHAPE ME HAND???????? SHEEEEIIIT, gimme a freaking ass bweak, Elmer!!!!!!! Here first, is Ann’s nice letter 2 me, Dawn wrote first and the mail stamp date was 01/15/10, and mommy Ann’s was after that on the 19th day. Am I a lucky lad or what Uncle Nebyachts???????????????????????????????????

Hey Mark, Remember the day U were with Ed and U seen me walking down the street & U said who is that beautiful red head & Ed said she lives in the building where I live & she is my friend & U asked Ed will I ever meet her & he said yes then we became very good friends When U had a problem with the housing inspector and Jenny so I came over & met the inspectors qualification so U wouldn’t have a problem I cleaned that whole trailer 4Uand never got a dime do U think that was fair well I don’t So then U moved in with us and yes U were very happy Dawn fed U good meals and good food 2 take 2 work so U would not go hungry. Well I cleaned one mess & now U left us with another mess do U think that is fair. Now U stuck us with a lot of bills since UR on the lease UR responsible 4 your part of the rent The landlord is very up set with U. UR going 2 have 2 pay your part of the rent. U left us with all those totes in the basement so we would like 4U2 send us some money so we can pay someone 2 get those out of the basement because we R going 2 move & we R not taking them with us. I thought we were friends is this the way U treat friends no wonder UR having trouble with the people in A.C. so please don’t think it is going 2 stop in fact it might get worse U know I know a lot of people So please B smart and pay your debt 2 us it was easy 2 find U living in Florida you can write or call & let me know what exactly UR going 2 do --- - --- - ---- Ann

What fucking bull shit? I gave Ann a 300 dollar television set, a 400 dollar stereo set, nearly brand new and in perfect working order that were in my bedroom back in the trailer in Mullica. She told me that was fine. She acts like I wanted 2 live with them and could not feed myself. I only went hungry, AFTER, moving in with these horrible freaking monsters. I ate all the shit I wanted and weighed almost 300 fucking pounds, YO, today I am just over 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Spin it any way U want, hear now is lovely daughter Dawn-Marie’s letter, and if U think I am printing their cuzzes letter, forget it. When I do not have enough facts 2 walk into a judge, I do not dare print shit like Roger’s note, YO, but here is Dawn’s BRO, and not brother Joe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark, I can’t believe after all we’ve done 4U U would leave like U did. I want U2 know Steve Caruso is looking 4Ubecause U signed a year lease and skipped out. I can’t believe U walked out and left all your shit 4 me 2B responsible 4. I can’t afford 2 pay 2 remove your shit from the basement. So please make arrangement 2 pick it up or send me money so I can pay people. We R looking 4 another place 2 live U left me in a financial bind still owing me 4 electric and cable. I don’t know what was so terrible that we did 2U4U2 go the way U did. How could U say U were my uncle and do what U did. We may have not always gotten along but we treated U like family nobody here would have ever harmed U. UR a soulless mother Fucker and U better send me money 4 your shit or hope I never CU again. God don’t like ugly. Call us And let us know what your going 2 do about your stuff. (---) --- - ---- Dawn. As much as my mother did 4 your ass U left her without even a good bye And needing a ride 2 the doctor I wish U nothing but bad in your future!

Well, she does not have 2 wish all that hard. This family took my life away, and here is their fucked up version of the story, so do not ever say I did not print it, and no, they do not speak in text-talk as I do, but I enjoy it. SO SUE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know how U escaped from the Rehab Clinic in Secaucus, New Jersey after the 10th of July in 2006, and who helped U do it, and the Atlantic county Prosecutor knows it 2, but natch, will not touch it, not with names like Trump and even bigger, U think I was just tripping and falling off the Guatemayan turnip trucks last week YO??????????????????????

No one will believe me or take my side, and this world wonders YI want 2 mother fucking DIE, and plan 2 fucking KILL MYSELF, there is no choice, I am one fucked duck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lots more shit is gonna get told, next week will B more hell, not only the job, but I will B in a fucking motel 4 two days while the house is being exterminated. They pay 4 it thank the damn gods, but who wants or needs this shit, and working at the same time, and all in 100 fucking degrees, every mother fucking damn day Admiral Whaleshit Suzanne!!!!!!!!!

This is all copyrighted as the blogs of Mountainpen and copyrighted as me and my name, both in legal name as well as my pseudonym name, none of this was ever the Copyright Office’s fault, maybe everything as Jimmy Buffet says, is true, and all though I am not a woman, maybe I am 2 blame, just 4 getting myself mother fucking born!!!!!!!!!!

Thanx 4 everything, idea stealer terminator, CU in areas where me ol granny’ll C her wovewee daughter, whaaaa!!!!!!!!! BYE-BYE, YALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

END TRANSMISSION:

About Me


theansweristheqyuestion
Not boring, without hesitation nor concern for fibbing, I can honestly say with a knowing that out of 8 billion that live or have lived here, none have shared my wild ride through hyperspace, with awareness
 

Folks, a lot of things have happened today. I have officially decided to take my bloody shoes out of Estelle Bassler's Trinidad taxi-cab, for one thing, and for another thing, I admit that I never offered Sat Nurine a photograph of the great President Grant, to come to the great HARVEST, but I needed to say that in order to see what would happen back in the early summer or late spring time in 2010.


Please have a very nice day folks, and remember, the letters that members of this wonderful family sent to me, were enough to topple the stock market, right after I posted them originally. I doubt they will have that effect again, so if they do not, please do not be shy about enjoying some of my music on Youtube, you really will not cause major weather disasters or cosmic catastrophe's. As MO would say so well, “I promise you that”.
55555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555

55555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555
Yes, starting right this minute, I will obey you, great TEEN QUEEN EMPIRE RULER. I promise YOU THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So thank you for telling me what you want me to do, and I fully understand why you needed to knock the living crap out of me all night last night. I am very sorry. It will not happen again, Scylla.


END OF THIS TRANSMISSION, GOOD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!


END TRANSMISSION, FINE, DON'T PRINT OUT MY UGLY PUSS, BE THAT WAY, BLOGGER.








No comments:

Post a Comment