Thursday, February 7, 2013

SCREW THE WORLD, MORIANITY-3-CH. 13






MORIANITY-3-CHAPTER XIII



2:06 AM-EST, FEBRUARY 7, 2013



Please be advised, I screwed up the date on a recent blog, printing January instead of February, sorry about that agent 86, and Chief Max of the BFA.









Lads, Lassies, Labbers, and Labradors; what an asshole I was for not seeing a lot of shit. Of course, when you are right there with all the lights shining on you, in or out of truck stops and music hits of the early eighties; it is not always such a simple task to accomplish, still; I will be willing to kick myself in the ass for letting the folks in Atlantic City, with a lot more to hide than distant clans-folk any day of the years, misdirect and misguide my efforts, to blog my story, with a lot of great help from their friends, no doubt. I told you how shady they all were, right lovely Jennifer Muscles Washburn? Matches McGuire, the mighty Trinity Pool swimmer Sarah Callio, and so many lovely people, from Matty Weightblocker, to beatemup mascot lifeguards, to mysterious agenda filled politicians, and the list goes on forever, and no, old friend Tom Dooley, they cannot fire me, or cheat me out of life, that constant is not changeable. Only All mighty SSJKK can do this, well, not the firing part, that seems to be saved for the ego king jit bag, Mister Trump. How anyone can seriously watch garbage like this on television, tells me all that I need to know about fucking humanity, and I will just end that topic right there, 'Docnor' Scotty Nichols. But we do not have time to be diverted today or for some time to come, with strange doctors, lab techs, or other medical marvels. I've allowed the great Sarah and Bobby enough wiggle room for one wormhole Coolie Hall, Haddonfield, New Jersey, lifetime, don't you think, folks? Fuck this shit, Henry Fonda!





Some few real Morians, or Mountainpen fans, might just argue that shortly before last Christmas, a huge elimination in hyperspace distance occurred, speaking of mayors, or cool hallways, or whatever, CRA. Still, you would be totally correct, but I cannot let that powerful deal, bate me into Sarah Callio's newest trap. What I will say, is that I tolsd you all about a place I was doing security guard work in, called Raynard Run, in the Mount Laurel area in New Jersey somewhere in 1988, a housing project under construction, and the United States Copyright Office has the copyrighted Epitome of Harassment tape from those times, where I discuss the 'ENY' license plate of the white sports car with the powerful bright white strobing light inside of it, that dam near stopped my heart that night, and that same car was driven into the Cifaloglio garage the night after 2005 Christmas while on duty there, 16 fucking cunt years in the future, and this time, they did blow my entire heart up, and I died from a massive heart attack. Staying dead however, that is the real miracle, once you totally know the secrets, that I'm afraid as of right now, go over the heads of the current day greatest philosophers, theologians, and the entire scientific community, all though, they get closer all of the time, and I'll give them that. So am I accusing the great Sarah Callio, of attempted murder? Well, I have learned a powerful lesson since the days of numerous errors made, Mister Tandy Dewitt, and that is the power of Quantum Dynamics is so great and so misunderstood, that if I come right out and tell things, it is just like trying to focus real hard on a very faint star in the night sky, and should you do this, it will wink out on you, unless you look just away from it and not right directly at it, so I have learned to talk indirectly now, and not directly on point, at critical times of issue. The same exact principles go into action, uncle John Lauderdale, spring, or any of the other seasons, YO. I do know that she drove into two of my jobs, one time I was awake when it happened, the other time I was asleep when it happened. I have explained the truth about what needing to go to sleep abnd dreaming is all about, yet the great scientific community seems to be light years yet from ''getting it''. I feel they have a long way to go before they will entertain the truth but that eventually, out of nothing other than sheer frustration that nothing else is totally explaining all of what they are seeking, will be the driving force that causes them to swing totally into my skid, and when they do, it will be a hot time in the old town tonight, with lots of dancing in the streets with Misses Marola, and at the hop, and smack dab in the middle and all the other great things that make Philadelphia the greatest mother fucking city in the world, no matter how many people get shot there every god dam fucking day and night, Mister Mayor, so don't go nuts on me like poor old Joe Paget up at that other non bright light shining truck stop, of glistening glimmer and glitter, Mariena Castle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Eat your fucking heart old distant cuss DJBT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No L-4, I have not left my poor old mommy in the dust to rot away forever. Her story is way too mother fucking important in all of this MORIANITY, not to be included as one total chapter, and very soon, it will be written and blogged. Believe that folks, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! For now I will come right out and tell you a powerful thing that happened to me today while trying to get some mother fucking ice cream on sale. I have been trying to catch a fucking sale, seemingly forever, and when I need to buy it cheap the most, I am being totally screwed, so what else is HUNTINGTON CURSE NEW, PEOPLE??????????????????? Still, this is only the opening to the discussion that now will frikkin follow, peeps, YO. HERE WE GO, in regular 4-D!





If Lenny McKinnon promises not to pull his gun on me at the red light in Philly in 1980 all over again, next time around, I will tell a lot of wild powerful stuff that will blow minds from here to hell and back, times ten to the power of twenty. You all know about the family connections up in the suburbs of Boston, and the trip, and the deal, and the running into the next generation worker-bees of Joplin's murderous lover and matchbook king of property damage; in the autumn of 1977, at the swimming club in Deptford, New Jersey, called, HADDONWOOD, a real meeting house for many powerful minds and other rocket scientists, but that Donna, is neither hair nor there, along with the great AME Church, huh Andy and Andy? Aniwho, he tried to induct me intro the hall of shame of the McG White Slaver Club, and I told him what he could go and do with that. Shortly thereafter, my company turned on me, the print shop that I worked so hard at for rotten wages and wrecked health. Still, and this will sound racial, but I have no cherce Archie Bunker, I never would have dreamed an Irish-Hebrew connection, until what happened to me at Mars Graphics, huh, Joann and Bill Marnie, and Cynthia, and Mister McKnighten, and all of the great haters of Patty Jane in the middle and late seventies, YO. I cannot resist the temptation here, Satan old pal, sorry, WOW. Where are you when I need you, Benjamin fucking Caplan? You too Ernie Potter?????????????????????? Hell bring in Brutus and Ceaser and we can really go to town, folks. God freaking dam it for crissake, what the fuck? How am I doing Miley and other Micks???????????????? I'm just warming up with these weights, Michael Landon Father Hater. Where would you have ever got the idea without me back in the eighties, if not for Warwick Auto Sales and Everett Simpson, Underwet Ugie? Yes sir, toaster ovens and houses, almost makes me want to buy flood insurance too and stop all this techno-pop pretending, yeah, right, hock, spit, swallow that, enemies AKA 'WOMO MILITUFORCE'. Shame the fuck on you if you're out of jail with all my electronic property, Joe King, and shame on you Ed Lynch, if you're reading this, 'get the hell off the' computer, or I'll tell the governor on you, WHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



So just what would you do if you ever read Morianity, Joseph Paget, hide in Mayor Nutter's office for the next 300 years, with the next generation Barnabas Delaney? MSC, we are talking about the Mayor of Philly, what you want me to get the mob on you, hay guys, you know I'm cool, and a fool.
 
ET.

No comments:

Post a Comment