Tuesday, February 26, 2013

MORIANITY-4-UNDER THE PERSECUTION GUNS


MORIANITY-4





UNDER THE PERSECUTION GUNS AGAIN WITH OTAMMIC BULLSHIT



11:28 AM-EST, TUESDAY, 26 FEBRUARY, 2013





Here is the situation, Inspector Louigee Kent Henderson, and all any other Morians, Lessians, Inbetweenians, and other L-4 and other entities not listed who follow Morianity.



It started last night with two things, and followed up with two things so far today, and it is not even half way into the fucking day yet, so I COULD USE SOME HELP, SHERIFF MASCARA, if you can possibly watch out for me, thank you sir.





Last night, I went to use the computer, and despite AT&T telling me that no one can break into the wireless connection, someone had, FBI, FCC, STATE POLICE, and other authorities, as the mouse was unmovable and stuck in my PC-DOCK section. I had to do a forced shut down to get whoever was in my system, out, and restart. Never in all my time on this machine, have I taken it out of sleeper mode, and it was already stuck on some task, unless it was one of those Microsucks things that you cannot ever get rid of that keep getting in and updating without the users permission, to me this should be criminal too, but then who am I and who listens? Then I went to bed and was awakened out of a sound sleep around a quarter shy of seven give or take, to a monster fucking fire alarm. Then between half past ten and half past eleven, it is loud hall hollering and door banging out in the hall by my uncouth lewd low life crummy neighbors. Also last night, they slammed in very loud, nearly busting the door, sometime before I had posted up the previous blog or had done something on the computer. It is one thing after another. It is either very quiet on good days, or all hell is busting out around me on the bad days, and Sheriff sir, this is not real good for me right now, so please arrange some protection, as maybe Isis is angry with me, as who can ever tell with this All Mighty being who moves through reality unconsciously as easily as you and I breath the freaking air?



I made another three units the other day on my systems roulette. Mike had his brother take him out of the hospital yesterday, it is too complex to get into. He is home and unable to drive for at least a week until he fully recovers from the surgery.



As for the nightmare with the mafia mechanic at the Hammonton Triple-A, that was simple to eventually figure out what is behind all of this, and as I said right along from the go-bat of these blogs, the RPLDD is not going to go away any freaking time soon. Where did I go to when I was out on those million errands that day in late 2009, for Dawn and Ann, and my car did not start because I had the left the lights on while doing one of the errands and all ready had a weak and bad battery? Yes, I was supposed to be towed to the garage right up Central Avenue to the W.H. Pike, only it finally started, and I drove up so I get could a battery charge, and told them I did not need a tow, after-all, I was already there. Still, then that night while watching the AT&T sponsored L&O show, there was that mean teasing commercial about my being a what, well not a chemtard, right Lizzy McGuire? Anyway, all things make perfect sense, when properly analyzed, well, most things I suppose. Some things make total sense but remain outside the endless ranges of human possible reasoning. When things like this are all someday reasoned out and understood, we won't need a lot of bloggers or Lizzy's telling us to behave ourselves. Oh well, at least there are no lizards or Gecko snakes involved, YUK. It seems Jim Burr is right all along, and always has been, you know, when he said to me how nothing just happens, it is all somehow ordered. This did not mean he did not believe in free will, and this is one of those examples of the human reasoning being temporarily stumped, as this seemingly is a large contradiction. So are many things as well, only they are anything but, and make wonderful sense, that is if we sit and ponder long enough on them.



This little tweet-blog will end for now, and I have a lot to tell, that will not be appreciated, so hopefully, the authorities can keep the dam MILITUFORCE off of my back and things will stay quiet both here with me, and on the blogs of the Mountainpen.





BYE-BYE, ice picks and others, WHAAAAAAAAAAAA!





5555555555555555555555555555555555555555.

No comments:

Post a Comment