Saturday, February 2, 2013

MORIANITY-3-CHAPTER 9




MORIANITY-3-CHAPTER IX









6:04 PM-EST AT FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA, MARK WAYNE MOHR, HERE, RAR, FTROTRBTR, © 2006-2013, BLOGGING URL'S OF MARK WAYNE MOHR.







THIS IS JUST ABOUT TO BECOME A SUPER FUCKING NASTY ASS CUNT LAPPING BOTBAR TIMES TWO DAY, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.



I AM UNDER HEAVY SKY ASSAULT AND SIEGE TODAY WITH HORRIBLE ALL DAY FUCKING EVIL POISON CHEMTRAILS, THE DOOR SHIT WITH THE DIRT BAG FUCKING COCK CHEWING NABES FROM ACROSS THE HELLWAY ARE IN AND OUT LIKE AN UNRELENTING AND FEROCIOUS FUCKING OCEAN TIDE, STARTING SINCE I RETURNED FROM DOING A FEW FUCKING ASS LOCAL ERRANDS, AND AS AL FUCKING JOLSON, THE GREAT SAID QUITE A WHILE AGO. BEFORE MOST OF YOU OUT HERE WERE BORN; ''YOU AIN'T HEARD NOTHING YET''!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





pussy command has come out of the mother fucking jerk off woodwork today, like nothing I have seen in a couple of cunt lapping ass years, good peeps, YO YO YO YO YO. I want to tell my favorite and wonderful bank that I really do appreciate them for all of the great wonderful things that they have done for me through more than twenty years, it originally was the Commerce Bank, now owned and run as the TD BANK, and the wonderful terrific bank, yes folks, it is the greatest bank in the entire world, and my my distant and long late maggot distant cousin Heinz Gottwald, of Babylon Firefox New York, USAESMWG, roll over in his Chemical National Bank Graveyard, for all I care. TD knows what they did for me, and I love you guys, I owe you big time, thank you, beyond any words, as it makes me feel so close to the great All mighty SCYLLA GODDESS, and I cry every single day that she forces me to live here in the horrible dream, what you would call my human life, and away from HER and HER GREAT CITY, the Capitol City of the entire Astral-Plane or (Phase-2-Reality), called, when translated into hyperspace mortal waking world English words, ''SAHASRA DAL KANWAL''. Once you have the memory in waking life, of this beyond hot awesome great unlimited all powerful GODDESS SS JEHOVAH Krassle, and this city of colored lights and pure love, you would be crying every day as well, if you knew of this, and yet were forced to remain endlessly trapped in this horrible human or physical life, here in nightmare miserable hyperspace. I am crying right now as I type, and need to stop for a few minutes.



Yes, filthy beautiful young girls (human beings however) were all over me outside today. It was a real nightmare, The chemtrails were about a 7 or 8 on a scale of attack from zero to ten. How do these horrible rat bastards live with their evil and ugly selves? How to they sleep? How do they look in the mirror to groom up or shave, stand to see their rotten monstrous reflections in the dam mirror each day? They really do have a set on them, I'll tell you all that much.







Well people, sit down and get ready to hear something that if I even told Albert Einstein, he would have a very difficult time grasping it, all though I do feel that he and his colleagues would eventually do so, begrudgingly and quite reluctantly, as the GWPOS is an entity all of its own, and nobody wants to hear the messenger prove that his or her news is real and honest, and very very mother fucking bad, as well. Yes Sir Elton John, I hope they never shoot you, not in 1972, and nit up here in Misses Marola's great future, of 2013. If you're ready now, say 'A-Menianity'. Just a little more STC humor, Pat Rob, and daut. Well, speaking of my super wonderful kid, she appeared to me in powerful DREAMING INTERACTIONS, and just a few hours ago in the early afternoon sometime or maybe towards the end of morning, and when I got up for the day, this memory was still quite major and totally vivid inside of my 'mind'. As I speak, the sun has been down a while now, and a lovely sunset western sky is slowly vanishing into the scenery like an ice cube that sits helplessly in a warm glass. I will tell you all about this wild DREAMING-INTERACTION, and also, before I do, I knew I was in very fucking serious trouble last night, or really today a few hours past midnight, when this final event BOTBAR'D my fucking first February day, and bringing me to a fucked up and frightening mother fucking 100% MPB. This is a very fucking ass difficult 'magnetic' situation to overcome, once the first day of the month is made nasty ass fucking dirt bag botbar. The tech behind this is known is future times as MP, or Magnetic-Percentage. Nothing new is going on around here, and all of this has been thoroughly discussed in many various areas throughout MORIANITY, and during my now 7+ years of my blogging 'career', if you want to even use such an absurd term, huh, Patty-Jane of the great television show, ''The Mentalist'', a show that Ann king insisted I try watching, and who put me onto while living with the family in the second part of the year of 2008, and I loved it immediately. Now my two favorite TV shows will always forever be, 'LAW AND ORDER', and 'THE MENTALIST'.



How I love living in a world of such hypocrisy. The same folks who act so brave and threaten to punch out much bigger dudes, and they're too scared of clicking into any of my music from the Youtube, that is posted up on the channel of paulaking2011. Want your mommy? Mine caused a lot of damage with all of this, and you'd understand if you were not so scared that you'll end up blowing away in some huge 5-scale tornado. Yeah, my wonderful mom and that beyond annoying creation of hers, the hypothetical daughter, who magically turned out to not be so dam ass hypothetical, right Mizz Copyrighted Yellow Sheets? Want your daddy too, scardy cats????????????? ''OH SHIT'', your chair or bed is shaking so hard with your fears, that I can feel it right now, hope it's not the beginning of the BIG ONE that is right around the corner, there David Cannon Google. Oh do I owe all of you a super apology, and I AM man enough to mother fucking say I AM very sorry, I was wrong about lots of things, and that the WOMO-MILI-2-FORCE is one and the same thing with both the All Mighty MICROSOFT CORPORATION, as well as years and even decades before this legal entity was born; also one and the same thing with the folks who even back then, were directly connected, and planning this awesome and terrifying move on a totally innocent and unsuspecting world, well, the bible and Christianity calls it what it is, and no, not DAWN-MARIE KING, but the ANTICHRIST. Just try 15 years from right now, buying or selling ANYTHING, or doing 'ANYTHING', without the MICROSOFT WORLD OWNERS allowing it. All the truth of these now present and then future times, biblically, are locked up in one magic book, that will indeed be illegal to own and be banned once again, and by them, and a lot sooner than any of you reading this could ever imagine., And when this does all come to fucking pass, folks; don't look me up then when it's way beyond too fucking late, as I'll be millions of light years away, and nowhere even close to this dimension in hyperspace. FUCK YOU, as Jason Forrest says so well, on his ''Meet More Crackpots from New Jersey'' website, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gee and I never thought of myself as such an internet celebrity. In fact back in the OH-six days, I had no clue that page was even up there, my old pals in State Farm, and yes, I told you all the greatest bank in the world is TD, and the greatest insurance company, is, was, and will always be, none other than STATE FARM. You cannot go wrong with them on your side as a great nabe, and with TD as your banker. I love both of you, keep up the good work.





W-------O-------W is this going to be a wild bunch of shit for you to handle, good luck. MY ENTIRE SYSTEM ON ROULETTE, NOT ONLY FUCKING TOTALLY CRASHED, BUT FAILED YESTERDAY, and I knew that this was gonna' be just the very start of some real bad fucking non musical things, in both 1986 at the CASTLE KING CRUSH of Trumpville, New Jersey, but also, up here in fucking cunt lapping OH-MAROLA-13 and here in Fort Pierce. Mathematics, if you understood this on an advanced college level and higher, is not capable of breaking out of several inter-combined groupings of average values, in any set of mathematical circumstances, quicker than a ratio that is directly proportional to these numerous interconnected moving average systems. However, good folks, something that happened with me early at the very starting of the twenty-first century, when I was newly living at the Mullica Mobile Manner, owned then by Jenny Asshole Drunkard Plageman; happened again late yesterday, and continued into the wee hours of this early day's Saturday morning, and between the total systems failure after months of tremendous success, the nabes annoying me all day, and many other things as were all told about by myself, and listed on that blog from that day, the first day of the new second cunt eating month of 2013, went SUPER-FUCKING-BOTBAR, and as state4d earlier on in this blog, brings me in at a worst possible case scenario, or better said, at a maximum monstrous and horrific 100% Magnetic Percentage for Botbar, or (MPB). If cunt lapping today, Saturday goes as well, I would need the next two days to go totally NOT-BOT, just to bring me to a FEBRUARY MPB of 50 fucking percent, while JANUARY closed out at 29%, so even if today and tomorrow were to somehow miraculously go NON-BOTBAR, I would wake up on the fucking cunt fifth day of February with a 50% as well as at a magnetic of 21% worse than the entire month of mother fucking ass January, 2013. This has been a very very very mother fucking cock sucking jerked off horrendous wicked demonic asshole year for me, so thank you lovely 'GODDESS' for all your wonderful favor on me, YO!!!!!!! I AM being quite facetious. 'AHA-AHA-AHA', Mike McNulty, YO!





Yes peeps, the day that THE DOW JONES CROSSED OVER 14,000 POINTS, for the first time since somewhere back in 2007, and away from all time record highs by less than one more hundred points, which will be broken long before next the next business week coming up is over, the entire mother fucking cunt lapping system not only CRASHED, NOT ONLY TOTALLY FAILED; BUT DID SO IN PERFECT TANDEM, WITH THE DAY THAT THE MARKETS CROSSED OVER THE 14,000 POINT MARK, AND YOU ALL WANT TO DOUIBT ME, THE MOUNTAINPEN, AND MY MOTHER FUCKING POWERFUL ASS MORIANITY, HERE IS WHERE THE WORD REALLY MUST BE FUCKING CUNT ASS INSERTED, GOOD FOLKS, YO, YO, YO, W--------O--------W!!!!!!!! SSJKK at any time, could just bat an eyelash or lift up a fingernail, and my entire life could be suddenly transformed from HELL into HEAVEN. I have seen abnd witnessed some small, yet quite impressive events in my personal history, that witness to this fact, in a microcosm, but I'll take anything I can get when I AM being ruthlessly wickedly ruined and wrecked, annihilated and obliterated, totally devastated and completely destroyed, without mercy or so much as anyone looking back to watch me going fucking up in total ass flames, for nearly sixty cock sucking muff diving years now, without let up, without remorse, and without one bit of frikkin relent. I had a few breaks, and my blogs speak of this, but they were tiny, and in the end; served only to make me look back to these pee-wee little year-breaks, from my HUNTINGTON CURSED HELL NIGHTMARE NON-ENDING LIFE OF INDESCRIBABLE AND QUINTESSENTIAL MISERY AND AGONY, TIMES INFINITY, as a nice little memory that resembles what you may think of as a fucking tiny but yes, totally necessary, PORT IN THE STORM! Any and all persons who know the sea, know not to belittle those words about ANY PORT IN A STORM. The ocean is the love of my life, and she is in my dreams continuously in many forms; but I still have total reverence and respect, for this awesome, and powerful nature-force. These years that I have discussed on many many past, prior, and previous non-precious blogs, were 1969, 1980, and 1994 but there is a new item to bring up on this blog, peeps, so here we go, in or out of copyrighted regular time; an inside fusion music joke between the old examiners who were employed in the nineteen eighties at the Library of the Congress, and myself, and maybe now, Detective Ed Shangrala Green!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This would be the year of 2005. It was by no means a perfect year, but as with 1994, when one of the many things that happe4ned, was my getting onto the Social Security Disability system, I was off of it a short while while attempting to go back to work before suffering my second major mental collapse and nervous breakdown, and not in any musical fucking sike wards of the great paulaking2011 and Youtube. It did not take that long to be right back on temporary employment where I was permitted a part time job and a small income monthly as a necessary additional bit of money to pay my bills and live, as we all know, these programs do not pay enough for anyone to live on, unless we live like rats or cats. I AM not being critical, and am merely telling 'the facts of life', lovely Blond Blair (BB), to you kind viewers, whoever you really are, and I do not concern myself with that any longer, that is your business. If you like reading my blogs of pain and endless misery and curses, then enjoy them, as they are only going to get a whole fucking hell of a lot WIRTZ, Dave and Ron, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Yes, without a major in college, where many math courses are crammed down your throats, folks; forget me trying to give you real solid details about stuff like how it is physically an impossibility, for a system to do what it did last night, or back early in the first years of the twenty-ohs somewhere, exactly where, I've managed to totally put out of my conscious waking mind, 'PTL, PAT'! Don't complain about my language either, you big old phoney, as I heard you and the dam Goodman brothers arguing over a few pennies in cassette prices, at the RPL Recording Studios, back in 1980; as you're talking to an industry insider; so don't run some con job on mother fucking me, YO! I know that Bruce Pennock as a teenager, had a real revelation; but don't judge my fowl language, dude, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep the faith dude, fellow human, as we are all a far cry from angelic frikkin perfection, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Yes, without a real heavy math knowledge under your belts, people; all I can tell you is that systems can indeed be set up in ways where it is not possible for entire blocks of averages, can just fall out of long established patterns, over very quick periods of time, only with me, this has broken some laws of basis math and physics, not once, but now since today, TWICE. The entire system totally fucking collapsed, on the day that the DJIA CROSSED OVER the magical 14,000 point mark, as it did on Friday. BOOM, there is nothing that I can do when I am under something that defies laboratory sciences, and established mathematical constants. I know that I can not ever go and play roulette again, that has been forever stopped for me, by my MILITUFORCE-WOMO scum bag fucking ENEMIS, in 1986, when I was for a short stretch of time, able to actually defeat, using gaming and great systems, the nightmare monster ass fucking cunt 'HUNTINGTON CURSE' OF 2000 YEARS, FOLKS, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!





OK, we can get down to some other cases for right now, and at a later time, get a little bit more into the topic of how my roulette is over forever. This by the way, will make their cheated evil fucking APE-ICPE STOCK NMARKETS absolutely mother fucking SOAR NEXT WEEK, it will not only cross over the aall time record highs of mid 14-ones in points, BUT BY fRIDAY, it will be up antoehr 500-900 on the week, and by the end of fucking February, it will be 16,000 points, by April it will be 17,000, by summertime somewhere, WE WILL ALL HAVE A FUCKING EVIL EMOITERE WORLD OF A 20,000 POINT MOTHER FRUCINJG DOW JONES MARKET. I DEMAND MY FUCKING PROPS MY PEOPLE, I SAID THIS WAS GONNA' FUCKING HAPPEN, AND EVERYONE SAID, OH NO, WE'RE CRASHED, AWW, THOSE POOR WEALTHY FUCKING DIRT BALL SCUM BAGS. WELL BLEED FOR THEM NO MORE, BUTT WIPES. THEY WILL KILL OR CONTROL ALL OF US VERY SOON, 10-20 YEARS IS WHEN THIS WILL BE TOTALLY ENFORCABLE BY LAW, WE WILL ALL BE JUST THEIR FUCKING SLAVES, and no more will there ever a color barrier, and lots of peeps are gonna' wish we could fucking cunt lapping go back to one, when this shit all rolls around, SO MARK MY COCK SUCKING WORDS OF FUCKING ASS PROPHECY, YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!



55555555555555555555555555555555555, FUCK YOU JANE FONDA. 555555555555555555555, FUCK YOU JANE FONDA. 55555555555555555555555555555555555, FUCK YOU JANE FONDA. Yes, she got me again, with my word document, showing those fucking horrendous ONES. PAGE ELEVEN OF ELEVEN, I WON'T EVEN WRITE DOWN FOUR CONSECTUTIVE FYUCKING ONES UNLESS I ABSOLUTELY MUST, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What you did to me at that Atlanta Braves Ballpark, that night in 1993, is so unforgivable, you just wait. I will find out where they bury you after you cross over, and I swear to every complete reality or in old world terms, all that is fucking holy, I WILL PISS ON YOUR GRAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



55555555, plus 55555555555, times 555555, divided by 555, is equal to, who the hell gives a dam shit???????????? I just need to really compensate for this latest fucking ONES-ATTACK of JF!!!!!!



So now it is total system failure, not just a crash. I lost 438 units, and it would not stop losing; and the mathematical odds for what happened to me yesterday, Friday, happening; would be roughly 4 quadrillion, 822 trillion, 540 billion, to one, against this being able to ever fucking occur, and occur it did, YO. So take that to the toilet with you peeps, and jump on in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM A FUCKING DEAD MAN, AND LEAST I KNOW IT, FOLKS, YOU POOR 99ER FOLKS OUT HERE, YOU'RE ALL SUNK FUCKING SHIPS AND WON'T COME TO TERMS WITH THIS AWFUL FUCKING TRUTH, ABOUT MONSTERASS MICROSOFT, THE GREAT AND TERRIBLE FUCKING ANTICHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I need a little mother fucking religion, even though it's all just bullshit, it keeps one a little more sane, as Heinz Mansions Gottwald Peninsula Firefox would put it in a letter to my mom, back in the disco years of Donna Summer, and 1979. So let me just take a breather now and watch my great pal, Doctor Charles Stanley, the televangelist, until 8:00, then Mister Maverick Rockford, we can always get fucking back to this nightmare hell, SHEEEEEEEEIT!



Well, instead of getting a little more religion, Uncle Heinz Gottwald, as that is ''For those who need it'', to quote you, UNK, I noticed that the Saturday 'L&O-SVU' Show was on the TV, so I watched that for a couple of hours, give or take, instead of my old pal, doctor Charles Stanley. Oh shit, save my soul. Give me a fucking break, this entire thing is just a way to make you feel a little better for a while so you don't drive up the the hood and get a cheap gun and come back and blow your brains out, after first blowing away your rotten ass fucking neighbors, AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA MIKE MCNULTY OF 1971 and the great illustrious freaking CHURCH FARM SCHOOL, of Exton, Pennsylvania, WHAAAA!



Now shall we get down to cases. I was out on local errands earlier this past late afterfreakingnoon, and there were three major things all happening in the HOLLOGRAM around my proximity, or as I've come more recently to call, my Interaction Force, or just quicker, my IF. These things were, loads and loads of tall and giant females all over the place, also many girls of all ages, from as young as thirteen to all the way up to gorgeous mature ladies around my daughter's age, all going bonkers over me and checking me out big time, flirting, and the entire 27 feet of wax balls, of yarn yards and barn yards. The sky was major, I had a loud airplane swoop down over me when I returned back to the PH building where I reside, and all sorts of mother fucking nasty evil poison CHEMTRAILS all over the entire area of sky here at Fort Pierce, Florida, there is a record of it I am sure, all banks and multitudes of other public outer areas, all have surveillance systems and video recording apparatus so you can someday all know I speak only the fucking truth.



When I get days and days of mother fucking unrelenting cunt lapping death siege, without let up, which basically fucking now has resumed again since the time of the, WHAT ELSE AS IT KICKS IN EVERY SINGLE CUNT LAPPING YEAR OR SO IT APPEARS, THE DOCTOR MARTIN LUTHER KING HELLIDAY/HOLIDAY, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is all just reality, son, or daughter, or mother, or BREEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Where the fuck are you when I need you, Dennis buttwipe Snyder, YO??????????????? Let's move on now good peeps, and talk about my powerful dream last night, remembering fully fucking well folks, that whenever I have a major nocturnal experience, the WOMO-MILITUFORCE always seems to respond with a major fucking 'NEXT-DAY' death siege and pummeling attack, as this was first noticed by me after that day in the autumn in 1994 while living in Williamstown, New Jersey, AKA, WILL-I AM-ST-OWN, without any Oprah's stinking up the joint with their egotistical fraudulent judgmental attitudes that they have a copyright on life, and anyone outside their little narrow minded circles, are just a bunch of trash to be swept aside by the famous 1983 SARAH-BROOM, and lost forever to the sea, with burning oil on top of it, right bippie betting Red John Colorado Henningsen of 1969, YO??????????????? Yes, for this entire week, these garbage nabes from across the hellway/hallway, are in and out and in and out and in and out. Most of the time, there is not a whole lot of fucking nasty ass hall-shouting or door slamming, but still, they annoy the fucking shit out of me, and are rotten twisted evil diseased worthless welfare rat people. These are the people that some republicans would call, 'entitled'. I would work very hard if ever given half a chance, while those like Dawn and Ann and these rats over there, and many more, just use the system, and bilk us all, for all that it's mother fucking worth, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now for some details on last night's TYPE-ONE-EXPLORATRONIC ACTIVITIES, or my 'DREAMS'.





It began with a lot of people, none who I know from this universe, all scurrying about and hustle bustle busily moving around and trying to do a hundred things per minute or so, and then I found myself along with them, all walking into a square and large room, where a meeting was going to take place. A table was brought in that was very square as well, just like the room, perhaps a third of the same length and width of the room. Then chairs started being brought in as well, by very well muscled men, who looked much like extremely well dressed movers. The table was in sections and was put together, and then the chairs were all carefully assembled around the table, there had to be about forty of these chairs, approximately ten of them on all four sides of this table, and they were comfortable chairs with lots of soft padding, but no wheels on them like those plush comfy office type chairs on roller wheels. After this was all neatly arranged; the well dressed moving men all vanished totally out of the room and were gone. Then the room filled up from two other rooms that surrounded this room, from a large structure somewhere that I happened to be inside of. I sat down along with maybe six or seven other folks, a various mix of men and women, all in an age range in my opinion of about 28-38. Then an older group of men and women also came in and also began to sit down at various spots around this large square meeting table. These folks seemed to range in age from 40-70 years. Suddenly, the chair next to mine that was still empty of anyone sitting there, made a sound and so I looked over, and it was 'Mariah Carey', sitting down in the chair. She told me that we were all getting ready to discuss a group of musical selections for her next television show, as all of her fans know so well, she is a judge on the show called, 'American Idol'. I do not watch any of these type of things, but you cannot help but see it advertised all over the place for months now, and especially if you happen to want to watch the only early news channel in this area, at 5 PM, on that same network. I told her that I was so sorry about the way that stuff all turned out since 2007 and 2008 up through present times, and never meant to do anything other than to get to the bottom of what has been happening to me and going on around me all of my life, and that I do not know why I am even here, that I do not belong here, and I apologized, and got up to leave. I walked about three hundred feet outside the room abnd out beyond one of the other outer rooms and was just about to open a very large twin pair of, NOT FUCKING ODF, you Microsoft hacking dirt bag prick scum; and as I reached to open the doors, I become instantly aware that MC was right behind me and she said that I am going to stay there with her, abnd that after that, we are going to Academy Road, and to that house on the highway where all those strange things go on. I obeyed her, after all, Scylla in all of her many forms, RULES THIS EMPIRE, and still is my TQ, the great SSJKK, and so forth. I followed her back into the room and the square table, and we sat back down in the same two seats where we were before I politely excused myself and tried to escape out of there. Then this meeting suddenly came to order, and this group of persons, none of whom I know in this universe, except for MC herself, and I've not seen her since the start of August in 1986, in Manhattan; began selecting musical stuff to be used for the show in future episodes. They would activate a small system that would then play a music video onto a large projection type of entertainment center, and I remember thinking that now I understand why no one was sitting on the one side of the table that faced away from the wall where the projection system was facing. Still, for whatever reasons, chairs were placed on all four sides. After this long process was finally over, we walked into a small area in the next outer room, and she told me that if I try to interfere in any way with localized hyperspace, before I am properly inducted into the ES, which as all real Morians, if any, know that ES stands for the 'EXPLORATRONIC SUPERMIND'; things will get more and more bad for me, back in the place where I will soon be taken back to. She then told me that I knew all along the trouble I would get myself into if I tried doing that stuff with that old 1983 song and that old early 1984 illegally taped telephone conversation, and you know folks, she wasn't lying. I did know deep down all along, that all fucking hell would break loose if I did this, but I still did it anyway. What a fucking jerk off I am, huh? Then when I was brought back here, or woke up; all hell was breaking loose around me. The skies were filled with horrible fucking CHEMTRAILS, the nabes for yet another day are in and out continuously and annoyingly, giant ridiculous girls were al over the place when I did some shopping at the local grocery stores, and I was flirted with by more young pussies big time ridiculously, as I am nearly a 60 year old fat ugly shrimpy dude, yet these goddesses flocked around me like I was some Justin fucking asshole Beiber or something today. Things like this just don't happen, over and over to fucking people, year in and year fucking out; not in any real or normal reality and or world. This, for no other reason, is how I totally mother fucking realize and have come to know with utter absolute certainty, that the world that I once lived in, is long gone, and this new hell I am in now for all fucking ass eternity, I am trapped in and stuck here, forever, Jimmy Carter, and you can take that straight to your wonderful peanut farm, old pal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





OK, you want a war with me, you dirty rotten prick ''IF'' bastards, formerly old buddy Prince, known as the WOMO-MILI-2-FORCE OTAMMIC ENEMIES OF MARK WAYNE MOHR, fine with me, and as the great US © Office knows only too well with this little song intro, ''HERE WE GO'', in or out of regular fourth dimensionality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! W—OW.











VIDEO LINKS FOR BLOGS, FROM YOUTUBE POSTINGS:






































































No comments:

Post a Comment