Wednesday, February 27, 2013

MORIANITY-4-I TOLD YOU GINA, AND I DEMAND MY PROPS


MORIANITY-4



I TOLD YOU GINA, AND I DEMAND MY PROPS, FOLKS



6:26 PM-EST, WEDNESDAY EVENING, 27 FEBRUARY, 2013





JUST AS I TOLD YOU ALL, AND I TOLD YOU 2 GIANT GINA. The DOW JONES INDUSTRIAL AVERAGE STOCK MARKET has flown RIGHT TO THE STARS THIS WEEK, and is up at record high territory, and WILL BE CROSSING OVER as the next and final two business days of this week come into being. It is just under 14,100 points now just a few points UNDER THE ALL TIME RECORD HIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



This was all accomplished by persecuting me with continuous NOISE ATTACKS, PROPERTY DAMAGE, HEALTH ATTACKS, AIR PERSECUTION, and a lot more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Also, if I could have capped into my last blog the movement as shown on the stock index charts on the internet page, instead of what came out instead, earlier yesterday; I may have been able to slow the momentum of this evil monster run away locomotive greed train down, but NOW, IT IS TOO LATE TO QUOTE LOVELY ALL MIGHTY ISIS.



I MOTHER FUCKING DEMAND MY PROPS, PEOPLE. I TOLD YOU THAT THE MARKET WOULD FLY, AFTER A PISS POOR ROTTEN WEEKEND, GIVEN TO ME BY ME FILTHY DISEASED EVIL MOTHER FUCKING WOMO-MINI-2-FORCE ENEMIES OF THE ''IF''!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go ahead ladies and gentlemen and just keep right on doubting poor old puke chewing chemtard Mountainpen. Now, he is having the last laugh on you'alls. Here is where your great APE-ICPE cheated DOW JONES will be as the weeks and months keep rolling along.



End of March, 15,000 points.

End of April, 16,000 points.

End of April, 17,000 points

end of 2013, 20,000 points, JUST WATCH AND FUCKING SEE AND I'LL BE RIGHT THERE TO HOLLER OUT, TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU, AND YOU ALL FUCKING LAUGHED AT THE CHEMTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where RU when I need you, oh great PRINCE, as my kid thinks I lost it a million years ago, only I did not, not it, HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I am no mood for fucking waaaaaaaabits, or McNulty jeer laughs today, screw the mother fucking world at the speed of light squared, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









END OF BWOG, ELMER DICKHEAD FWUUD!


















No comments:

Post a Comment