Wednesday, February 6, 2013

MORIANITY-3-CHAPTER TWELVE, WHAAAAAA


MORIANITY-3



CHAPTER XII



(CHAINS, LINKS, LOOPS, AND LEACHES; HACK, HACK; AND MIZZ SHUTUP SHERWOOD)



01/06/2013 @ 11:53 AM-EST

HERE AT FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA, USA-ES-MWG

MARK WAYNE MOHR 2006-2013 ALL URL'S ©









I will tell about a few things today, all though I am now in total absolute realizations, that ever since 1983, my communications are only between the sentient world of the subatomic, and myself in this much larger outer reality of virtually unlimited dimensionality.





There are humongous illusions happening all around me, and you too, normals out there only none of you are reading Mountainpen, and are all busy and caught up in the unimportant and totally mundane crap that all of you enjoy and life for so much. Yes leave it to my very favorite day of hump, to be on the verge of another super BOTBAR, following another set of circumstances from which I had no control over whatsoever, and will leave me to go somewhat hungry, again, for another fucking month. You need not be told all of the rotten ass details, only that until middle March rolls around and I get a refund check from the AT&T Company for something I paid on an already closed account, again, I am out the needed money for which I totally depend in order to operate a monthly budget, from my extremely meager monthly SSD income. In this world of overcrowding, technology, and mixed with the endless reality of human error, it amazes me just how much does work the way we hope it does, and just how smoothly things do go, in fact, like babies that are born, I find this to be a daily miracle. Most things still in fact do go right, and that is very miraculous when all factors are considered, and especially when throwing in the old seventies revelation, of sir Bruce Allan Pennock, or Barrington, New Jersey. If I told all the details on how many small fucks up, led to the giant fuck up that cost me another month of eating dogshit and piss crackers, you would say, oh there he goes again, that poor new kid in town, only we don't want to hear it, and so they can just all go let me down. Well, I don't want to plagiarize the old 1978 song. When both my income tax refund comes along with the AT&T refund check, I'll be in better shape in good old month number three. This has been a month of bleakness and darkness for me all of my life, and is why I jokingly always refer to the basketball stuff as March Sadness, instead of madness, when it comes around each year. Still, one plus out of all of this is that this month, I can look forward to getting some of my lost monies back. Folks, I knew all this was going to happen, not in the exact abnd oprecise way, but that lots of darkness and bad things would come to fucking surround my proximity, and I knew it around last Halloween time or so, and let me explain what I am talking about here, YO.





















First off, there is a way to determine the moving average of anyone's LUCK, or another way of saying it is, with anyone's personal agreement or disagreement with the surrounding cosmos to their exact proximity. 'LUCK', be it good or bad or neutral, is an easier and definitely more acceptable shorter way of putting it, however. I have tried literally hundreds of various methods to see which one would most accurately test and or reflect, this truth/reality, over the past nearly three decades, and over the last half decade, have found that the best way to measure this elusive and very mysterious item, is as follows: First, bear in mind that many if not most great ideas as well as full blown creations and inventions, came about, for the most part at least, quite by sheer accident, and this exact form of luck testing can be most assuredly counted as one of this crowd. On many nights on security duty, I would bring me a bag of cassette tapes, usually a total of around 30-50m of them, and most of the time, whatever tape I would be looking to play, would be just about the very final pick of the bag, as I would take them all out, one by one, placing the ones taken out into a second bag, until the one being searched for, was indeed finally found. You would think that in the long run, my picks would be about the half way point, say the twentieth pick out of a total of forty cassette tapes, but it averaged more like 30-35 out of the 40. Later after living in Florida, I came to use this with a deck of cards, randomly choosing a card, say the deuce of hearts, and then shuffling, spreading them all out face down, and one by one picking cards until the one selected by me was picked out. As anyone knows, there are 52 cards in a normal playing deck with the jokers removed, four suits of ace-1, through the king, or 4 times 13. As bad as a three test average had been for more than two years, around the 38 pick for the most part, things at the middle and late part of last October, began going worse still. So that I can tell you the actual scores, here is how I rated the luck test numbers and scores. First I took the number of '100' which is just about the double amount of the 52 playing cards. Then I would also double the three actual test numbers, so if the three tests on one day came to a 40, a 36, and a 44, to make things real easy, this doubles to an 80, 72, 88, and the average of this score is 80.I then subtract that number from the 100, and my actual LUCK SCORE for that day would be a 20. Doing it like this, keeps the better luck scores as higher numbers, and the lousier luck scores as lower numbers, in keeping form with the way a normal person would perceive things. Now after the horrible summer and beginning of autumn of 2012, this effected my LUCK even worse, and dropped my scores and charts, bad as they mother fucking were before June 21 of 2012 and the day of the fucking personal violation and beach robbery; over a short time, say three weeks tops, a full dozen more points. You wouldn't think things could drop lower than they were before the end of last spring time, only they cock sucking did, ladies and gentlemen and T-3-E and other entities up here all throughout the hyperspace. A drop from a 24 score down to a 12 score, is beyond what most science and laboratories would be able to mentally rationalize, and they would, whether they fucking know it or not right now; go bonkers enjoying studying me and my life, and my luck. This is why I used to ask my mother to help me do the simplest of things, as her personal luck was way way higher than mine, and she could never wrap into her limited mind, that if we lived together as a team, Judge Grogin Waterhose, that we should act like a team, and do what is best for the team. After all, if she passed through a McGuire Density Field to the east of McGuire's Tennessee Avenue Hotel, about 35 feet in altitude, by accident, and fell to the street and lived through the fall, only to find herself in a body that was eighteen years old, and she still needed me to purchase her liquor as she loved her scotch and whiskey in the later part of her life, and Ida been glad to go in and purchase it for her, as they would refuse her is she had been age reversed by that fucking stupid ass machine. My point is that, a team should operate like a team; and I knew that times presented themselves, where all she would have had to do, is make a phone call to somebody, and my entire world would rock; only my own mother would call me a baby and not be willing to even try to understand these scientific principles, that David Roth and myself, all throughout the eighties and the nineties; knew totally well, were all very real, and very horrible.

















Last night, I began seeing a lot of powerful things after doing what SSJKK told me to do, and that is to go back and start carefully examining the way the blogs went from 2007 into 2008, and from there, how the LAMBRIGG CULT took me so far off course, intentionally, as that's totally obvious as are all hindsight views. It amazes me how Scylla wants me to do this, because it so totally proves many things that her and her peeps do not want proven, and that is that she, all along, is indeed who and what I know she is, and is forever watching me to see what I do in this lifetime, just ass she did while proclaiming that she was darker than her friend on 10-SC Avenue in 1969, and that friends are not to be found in the G-20 shores, but in the lands of the oil kings, if you carefully dissect those powerful statements that she not only made in the summer of love (1969), PP, but made knowing fully well, that her ?THAT BOY, 'me' would both hear, and forever remember these words, as though they went from her mouth on those two days, straight into some high tech unknown energy beam, right into my brain, to be locked and chain inside there, endlessly, for purposes that would not become clear inside of my limited conscious time illusion or 'STM' for decades and decades and well into mature life. If this is not all right out of the Campfire Tales of the old Nickelodeon of the nineties, I'll jack the fuck off nude and smiling, right in the front row at the United States Supreme Court, and right in front of the nine justices, may their wise old souls survive the real flash drive of the future. And then, as my wonderful; Karen Carpenter put it a while back folks, to think that this has only just begun.
 
WOW. 'ET'.

No comments:

Post a Comment