Sunday, February 10, 2013

MORIANITY-4, THE BEGINNING








MORIANITY-4



4:29 PM-EST, 02/10/2013



Another Beginning That Has No Real Ending:





BT:



This has been a super fucking BAD WEEKEND. My jerk off noisy neighbors have been shouting in the hallway and wearing out the doors all weekend long, and this began back in the middle late part of last week, and is getting only worse, and tomorrow, I'll stop in and see the Resident Manager to complain, AGAIN, Miss Debbie Morotto.



The scum bag INTERACTION FORCE (IF) formerly known as the WOMO MILI-2-FORCE and LAMBRIGG CULT of Phase-2-Reality (spirit-world or Astral Plane) hit me hard, with a horrendous fucking bowel and shit and cramping attack, and left me quite ill this entire weekend, as well. I TOLD YOU ALL, that there would be repercussions and consequences for telling so much fucking shit on recent blogging texts, YO! Am I on the money or not with many incredible things, lovely Giant-Gina of the nineties, sweetie???????????????????



MAGNESONIC, scan all of my filth bag cock sucking enemies, for total destruction and obliteration, use maxed out power and all general and special orders, and hear my double tones for transpower block empowerment, under a punishment sequencing system of an 'I' to 'D', A/B Tone System that is now switched to you connecting into my mind directly and hearing my 'EEEEE' sound from my sixth dimensional connectiveness. You are at max-power of 11.8 IPNS, with all controls against your pull power gain at 11.5. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE********EEEEEEEEEEEEEE. G-901, under CG-18, AND STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







I will tell a gigantic TRS from the days of 2007 and RATS-TATS-&-PLAYING REAL JS WEIGHT WATCHERS FOOTBALL. I know I was MIND-HACKED, and will go on to tell at a later time, what I started to tell a few blogs ago back in M3M3, and you will get another dose of mind blow, but for now, a different door will be removed from Scylla's great wonderful Lakehouse of transformation and calling out names, huh Billy Pocketpicker Harner?







You know, I will tell you what happened now first, before I forget again, and there are other unhacked mental things, but this can wait for Jim Rockford and his filed teeth of the seventies. It took place at Publix where I do my shopping for certain items, and where the weird character from the library works as well. A man brushed next to me in one of the aisles and I thought he might be a pickpocket, and insttantly, I checked, and nothing had been renmoved from my pockets, but there was something added into one of them, a back pocket on the left side that I never use. He put a note in there, that I did not become aware of until getting home and listening to that strange paranoid voice we all get inside ourselves from time to time, telling me to check the rear pockets. All it said was, and I am quoting from it as I have no intention of losing it, and am reading from it as I type, ''Your death-bed confession tape with future Governor Florio of New Jersey will indeed become a reality before too much longer, and you'll never guess who will be making it''. Does this powerful note, that reminds me an awful lot of the Colaman days, and the mailbox, back in Hammonton, New Jersey; send any Donna Gaines chills or goose bumps up any spines out there, in the United States Copyright Office, either now, or speaking of the late eighties when this Florio tape crap was going down live; back then, and would anyone blame me if I typed in your wonderful word, Mister R. H Macy, as this is exactly what I AM going to do, YO? W--------O--------W!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Now for the major totally untold TRS Dejour, of the endlessly sanitized ninnynut, all French models notwithstanding, TEE-HEE-HEE, Lilly Munster, all over again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My father and Project Aunt Jeannie and pillow talk is not limited to STAR TREK MOVIES, and how he knew intimate details of these future videos, years ahead of time, in January of 1973 when they were not made until around 1978 or 1979 at the beginning point where numerous ones followed the first one, and yet, out of ten things he spoke in his ''sleep'' about in the wee hours of a few mornings, only one seems so fitting to tell you now folks, as my TRS for this day in retaliation for all of this fucking pummeling and persecution. He spoke of certain things that did not make sense to me until the very end of the entire twentieth century, after I had joined the ECKANKAR for a couple of years back from 1997-2000. He never spoke that name, but he spoke of something I never would have witnessed without them in my life, something he owns, worlds away from here, called, Island Universe Diners of Akoslem. When I mentioned the name Akoslem later around noon that day, while we were writing a letter together to a mail order business owner by the name of Paul Michaels, he scribbled something totally illegible onto the scratch page that I later typed as the copy sent to Mister Michaels on the following day. When he wrote me back, the exact same strange blot of seeming scribble, was on the letter from Paul; Michaels, even though it was a typed letter. This has been a powerful mystery that has eaten me alive for years, and I just never felt like blogging about it, as just where exactly does this shit fit into anything that seems to pertain at least so far, to me and Morianity? I don't have this old thing, and it was not lost as a result from running away from the King Branch of THAT-FAMILY from nightmare-1970, and i'll admit that. Still, a powerful memory, in the name of heaven I totally swear this is true, has come back to me, and I know that in the center of this wild weird scribbling, were the same two letters of 1997 and Goddess Scylla, only they were superimposed ,on top of each other. I know this and would stake my frikkin life on it, Roseann Delaney, careful girl, that hurts, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now a day after receiving the letter back from Paul Michaels, where he responded to a business proposal that I had come up with, as I too was going to be attempting to begin a mail order business, after my dad left early in February, to go to Baton Rouge, Louisiana, until he came back in the summer time somewhere in 1975, a year and a half later, right after I got the shit knocked out of me by those two lifeguard mascots in Atlantic City, New Jersey; for doing nothing wrong, or to them, in any way; for me to deserve getting as Charles Barkley puts it so frikkin eloquently, ''an ass whooping''. But after getting this letter from Mister Michaels, the next day, my dad dropped out of a large laundry bag while he was rummaging around in it for something, in front of both my mom and me; a second wallet, and it opened up and right in the billfold part, lots of blank paper just popped out and unrolled, and inside that was a marriage license that showed that my father had married a woman named Monica. My mom grabbed it and handed it to me and then my dad just stood there not quite knowing what to do, now bear in mind that my mother initiated a divorce years back in the late sixties, on the grounds of desertion. There is a lot to discuss about all of this, and many enemies in the WOMO know a lot as well, as does the Fisher family of treasure salvers right here in the Saint Lucie County's world famous Treasure Coast. I will tell a lot more about this abnd other pillow talk that proves my dad, along with his great Princeton Park pal, the one and only Albert Einstein, a long time ago during the great World War 2, also interconnected this mind blowing family of mysterious dreams, washcloths, intrigue, and disaster. The story has not yet unfolded to its final conclusion, yet I will tell it as it continues to go down. And why will I do this, oh great Swami of egg Harbor City, Terry Scatterbrain Glasseshater? Well, because, as with Mount Everest, it's there; only unlike the mountain and many other fantastically named mountains far away; it needs to become known about by the waking world, and without my telling it, the great 'Sanitation Ops' will prevail. For now,
 
ET.

No comments:

Post a Comment