Sunday, February 24, 2013

MORIANITY-4-MAKING THE MOST OF WHAT WE HAVE, RIGHT OJS?


MORIANITY-4



MAKING THE MOST OF WHAT WE HAVE, RIGHT OJS?



3:21 AM-EST, SUNDAY 24 FEBRUARY, 2013

MARK WAYNE MOHR OF FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA

© 2006-2013 ALL MY BLOGS AND URL'S





Ever since my last days of seeing Sarah on Tennessee Avenue in Atlantic City, New Jersey after the summer of 1969 was over, I began to slowly grow near sighted, and eventually after a year, it grew worse and worse, leaving me with a rotten pair of peepers. One of the five sensory systems, seeing physically, is not my strong point, and this needs to be noted before the story continues here.



For reasons that do not always make sense in the every day world, we all have those gut feelings and intuitions, and only women seem to be really allowed to advertise this very important part of the human talent range, but that's tough beans as my Uncle Stuart used to say back around these times and days being spoken of here, because I am a male and I have a lot of those gut feelings, premonitions, and intuitions, and I go with them, and am right a lot more than I am wrong, nothing of course is perfect, just as Bruce Pennock used to say so well.





I always believed as years went by, that this very elusive mysterious teenager, Sarah, for not being more friendly with her back on her street, took away my vision, magically. You know, if I won't look at her, then I won't look at any other girl, at least clearly and not without a thick pair of eye glasses on my head. Of course, there were contact lenses, but in those days, all of that just was never an item floating around in my mind. I only began to see this girl as magical and powerful, after she came into my dreams in middle December, following the last time I ever saw her physically back the previous summer in 1969, and she took away the motorcycle chain that I had in my locked strong box in my apartment bedroom closet, in this dream, and told me quite specifically, her full name, and spelling it for me, SARAH KRASSLE; and telling me that when I wake up, to go ahead and look for it and it will be gone. Sure enough I woke up, did as she said, and it was really gone. When I got on the school bus to go to school an hour or so later, that was the day that a gigantic three angle criss crossed jet vapor trail was formed in the skies above the entire Camden County, and began slowly dissipating into the most incredible and beautiful item that I had ever witnessed in my just fifteen years of life as the me that I am now, physically. This was all exactly 18 years before I was a grown man working as a security guard, at the American Honda Plant on Gaither road, in Mount Laurel, New Jersey in December of 1987, with or without any ratios, or rations, or New Jersey SORA test questions, or chord jiggling anti-hacking from 1983 and 1984. Still, all this lays a needed foundation. The great 1970 football player, Orange Juice Simpson or 'OJ' as we all remember from my Haddonwood days, was on a television show at this same time, with Chad Everett who played Doctor Joe Gannon, and was called, 'Medical Center', a very great medical show, and also said in the episode where he pushed his wife down on the bed and ripped a payphone off of a wall, in paraphrase, something along the lines of, we have to use the hands we have. He was speaking to a boy who had just had his hand amputated. Not many if any, persons played on the 1990 through present time ''Law & Order'' television show, that also played in both Medical Center and Star Trek's original show financed by Lucille Ball and her company, that almost became another western show, instead of what it was. This was no accident. Also, I know of only one actor who played in all three of these shows that I am a great fan of, and this would be a man who I do not know his name, but on Star Trek, went by Agent Gary-7. I told on several previous blogs how the two co-agents he was working with before they died accidentally in auto crashes, were three digit numbers, one matching Estelle Bassler's telephone exchange in Atlantic City when she resided at 30 South Plaza Place, as well as the address on Tennessee Avenue, of her hotel property, the Piccadilly Hotel. She owned the Bolivar and the Piccadilly, and ended up selling the bolivar to Sara J. Karge in the late sixties and buying it back from her in the middle seventies, before she left the area, and moved to Ormond Beach, Florida. The odds of these code number agents matching up to a phone designation or the three digit prefix number in-between the area code and the final four digits, as well as the property address on Tennessee Avenue, are very high, around a million to one against it just happening by accident. In the Star Trek show where this agent had come on a mission, to the Earth, and was intercepted by the Starship Enterprise, and was episode titled, ''Mission Earth'' if I'm not mistaken; he had a place in Manhattan and a secret system that could send him from there to distant places such as the NASA Launch Pad, and it was in appearance, extremely similar to the coaches locker area in Cooley Hall in Haddonfield, New Jersey, that has been discussed. Now my rotten eyesight needs to come into play right about now. Even with corrective lenses, my sight is piss poor. I am able to drive and am OK to perform normal tasks, but I am merely saying that I would not be the go to guy if you needed a good accurate description of a witnessed event at any kind of distance from where I would be standing, nor would I be the one to be expected to remember your face after a meeting. This is not my strong point. What I lack in visual acuity, I make up for in my sensory part of my beingness. I feel a lot of things, not just what is hot or cold or painful or soft or hard or whatever, but my feel-sense allows me to feel things, to know not to trust you, to know what is going on around me when there is no explainable way for me to do so, and along these lines. You can scoff if you wish, as I do not have anything to prove, and am saying this merely to lay down a huge foundation. I always knew that this GARY-7 dude had some very special connection to me and to my life, in ways that go far beyond just this actor-person, but more along the lines of the characters he played and portrayed in his parts as an actor, fit into numerous possibilities of items in my own personal life, beginning with Distance Elimination and Sunram, and his Manhattan Suite with his own chamber. Then came 1996 and my search for Sarah, years later, and I come to learn the two three digit numbers, perfectly matched with Estelle Bassler's telephone number and property address number. Many folks can easily dismiss messages in cosmos like this, but do not count me among them please. I have even figured out why the strange effect happened to me at the Somerdale Death House that I blogged about as well, where I would stare over at the venetian blinds in my bedroom, and the name that the Camden County Prosecutor had intentionally given me to throw me off my search to find this girl, Sarah Kessel, and why he did this will most likely never become known to me; but I would hear the name in my mind every single time I would stare over at those blinds if I was about to lay down on my bed which would face me in the direction to see these blinds. Sarah Kessel, Sarah Kessel, would go through my head, and then it would grow even stronger, after the 25th Anniversary of the Star Trek Show came on, and I saw and taped it on my VCR from my bedroom. Every time I would view the most popular voted three shows ever, one being titled, ''The Trouble with Tribbles'', again, it would make me stare at the blinds and I would hear the name over and over again. I cannot speak for venetian other than the name represents a neighboring planet we have next to us here on the Earth, Venus, but ''blinds'' as in blind, or as in losing my eyesight very quickly without rhyme or reason, just like the choking condition of 1983 for no explainable rational reason, but more than ever, I began to 'see' Sarah as some kind of dangerous frightening powerful 'witch' or something that had me totally locked and under her magical spell. After-all, it was after I no longer saw Sarah again, that my eyesight began to go down hill, seemingly at the speed of, well, sight, light, you tell me? Still, it took a while, but as time went on into this twenty-first century, I started seeing why that particular episode with the 'tribbles', on Star Trek, was fitting into things. Also, I began to realize much later that this GARY-7 actor, was in all three of my very life long favorite television shows, the original Star Trek, Medical Center; and Law & Order. Then in 1980 came the powerful black cat into my dreams, with the lottery, and how this cat could always predict the Pennsylvania three digit outcome every time, straight or boxed. This is also a connection to the co-agents that Gary-7 worked with, both with three digit numbers of varying combinations of them, and the show was years before the New Jersey Lottery began in the middle seventies, one of the first states to have a state lottery, if I'm not mistaken. Still, all this and even more that I could go on with here, folks; does not start to unravel powerful mysteries, but I will help this all along. I began believing that the Astral Plane Gods were the ones plotting all these nightmares and games with me, as the eighties and the nineties came and went and this present century came into being. But even though I studied what human-kind had in its records about them, and even looked at statue photos and likenesses of many of them, it took me until last night and watching the H-2 Channel, to put a huge giant dot connect leap into play. The name of the black cat that was always in Gary-7's lap in the Star Trek Show, if you study the likeness of this gorgeous goddess, well, as I said, my piss poor eyesight has slowed down a lot of things in my life, and now, finally, I can see a likeness to this goddess that is beyond unmistakable. This agent called this cat after the name of this Pleadian Goddess, and after I began my blogs and put up the website called, Morianity-Foundation, in the middle of the twenty-ohs, and spoke of the Pleadian mythology, this is when a lot of things began to come at me at velocitronic speed. There are 100 things I could say beyond this, but would not dare to blog it all, movies, things done, things said, stuff that happened to me after this blog project all began in early 2006, and on and on. Still, this Astral Plane Goddess Sarah-Stacey Jehovah Krassle, has lived in many parts of fifth dimensional hyperspace, enjoying interacting with her creation in various unlimited ways, and still is known to many as Scylla, Jehovah, and many other names used by various cultures the world over, in all the worlds of limitless hyperspace of multiplexed parallel universe realities. There is always a chance, that I can be wrong, and will not be as totally arrogant as is my distant cousin. There is a chance that I only think I really am on this Astral plane, but in truth, am on some super world of the Pleadian star system, where indeed the great I Goddess would be, seeing a city that I could not fathom, and her awesome power and beauty, and ability to pick up a giant ocean liner vessel and fly it around, and watch the buildings along this wild curvy shoreline, move by, with endless brilliant colored lights all over them, that for all I know could be solid jewels, lit up by the brilliance of this goddess's hair that would blind a human in a fraction of a second. What I have seen and witnessed is real, but I just may indeed have misinterpreted some of the facts. Finally seeing the Goddess I and her likeness to MC, in human form, is blowing my mind beyond words today. She tells me I will never get away and will never escape her, that I am always her THAT-BOY, as she calls me. Well, I have no problem with that at all, only that I wish I could come to understand her game a little bit more, and that she would try and remember consciously just who she really is. This is enough to drive anyone beyond the Indian Coocoothrow Sikeward, even without the most beautiful chemtrail in the world that she gave to me as a lifelong memory, back in December of 1969. But take these things all together, and it becomes Lunacy City. My sanity is losing its race, and my shoes are bright bloody red. All mace cans are empty now, and Karge burned down the hotel a long time ago, but she did a lot more than that. I know all your great secrets, Scylla my endless love. I just want you to know, and I know you read my blogs, that I will always be here for you, no matter what you may ever need, no matter what is involved. Yes, I still do need your codes to show, it has been so long since they have. You look so beautiful with that giant chain around your neck. I just hope this means we are chained together, All Mighty I. Without you, I AM NOTHING, and there is nothing, and all these blogs are but NOTHING.



I am going to crash and burn now, so congratulations Tony Stewart. You peeps have got to be more careful, that was really awful, YO.





NIGHTY-NIGHT, YOUR MOON IS LOVELY, DIANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





5555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555






















No comments:

Post a Comment