Friday, February 8, 2013

MORIANITY-3-CHAPTER-16






MORIANITY-3-CHAPTER XVI



8:18 PM-EST, FEBRUARY 8, 2013, SUPER HACKED FRIDAY











DEAR DIARY, AND MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL CLUB:



What would you think about someone with a 500 batting average? I do not know anyone in the majors today that has one this high, I could be wrong, I do not have time to scan for these stats on a regular basis. Still, what's all this got to do with the price of toilet seats and blow jobs, you may be asking yourselves, out here. Well them let me go on and tell.



I said the DOW JONES would be up close to 15,000 points by today's close, and it was down a few points on the week instead. That is one prediction. I also said in another prediction, just last night, that that same DOW JONES would fly up today, Friday, and that one was right on the nose, closing at just under 14K again, and up just less than 50 basis points. In the game called Baseball, that means that my ''batting average'' for predictions, is a 500, or also called, one for two, and ain't all that bad, could be a third way to state this fact, with or without any 1988 copyrights, or Prophets of nothing.















Now a child can see why this went shooting up today, when we understand APE-ICPE-TECH, as well as what's been done to me since fucking ass 1986. Still, folks; there's lots fucking more, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

















DEAR WORLD COURT AT THE HAGUE:



I HAVE BEEN PERSECUTED BY THE POWERFUL WORLD OWNERS, AND THE TOP CORPORATION OWNERS AND P&CEO OF THEM, SINCE 1986. This is how they make millions and billions of dollars, every single day, by using me and hurting me covertly with incredible and inconceivable mother fucking stealth, so that they can make a trillion bucks when this is all over at my grave, by taking positions on things such as stock market and other trading that they have learned statistically over time, goes way up when I am being persecuted and made mother fucking miserable, and my life is wrecked and fucking destroyed. Microsoft Corporation, is on the DOW JONES list, and is why they use HACKING MY COMPUTER, to gain points on their stock and for their company, any time they wish to apply this top secret and totally illegal civil rights violating tactic against me. Also today, lots of jerk off in and out doors and loud voices are coming from that dirt bag bunch of scum across the hallway hellway from me, and there is still a lot more to tell. I proved in 1986, in Atlantic City, New Jersey, that indeed, anyone can use parallel event on anything, with varying degrees of overall long run percentages that exceed the otherwise norm of 50/50. In roulette, it will operate at a 7% advantage, even beating the 5.26% house edge, or VIG, and will produce for the professional player, an endless positive long run play take of 1.74%. This seems small, but with high valued money gaming chips of 500 or 1000 or 5000 dollars, one needs only make a dozen units or chips per week of profit, to make a ton of mother fucking money, Also far, every non parallel event, or system, applied against this game has eventually crashed and failed and totally burned into ashes, especially when the ''WOMO-MILITUFORCE'' enemies of mine, pour on attacks against my fucking life, intentionality, so that I never again can apply my skills to this wonderful game, for a continuous profit, as I did in 1986. It is next to impossible to play this ''PET''-Roulette the way a player needs to, to win consistently and forever, (Parallel Event Technology). We will discuss this is some detail later on, but now, we need to move on. I AM under a lot of death siege, the loud ass nabes, the outside attacks, and general overall hacks and attacks, and I'll discuss one of these items right now, as it happened five seconds after the Dow Jones Stock Market's Closing fucking Bell today.





At just seconds past four of the fucking clock this afternoon, folks; that enemy motorcycle rider that rides by my window, illegally gunning his illegal bike at top end at the exact second for me to get the blasting sound persecution at the absolute maximum, he went by. This is what used to happen back in New Jersey, quite frequently, and I called it the HA-HA-CHOPPER, when it was done with a crash level loud helicopter, or as in the fucking cunt eating case today, when done by a super loud motor bike, I called it, the HA-HA-BIKE, either way, a moron knows when it happens over and over again at perfectly timed intervals, that it is indeed being done to persecute you personally, or me really, and that there is no possible way it is imagined, or just some coincidence, FORT PIERCE, POLICE DEPARTMENT, and FLORIDA STATE POLICE authorities, YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As for the MICROSUCKS HACKING, this is why nobody was willing to go onto my attached links. Once the GOOGLE YOUTUBE stopped allowing direct video posts onto my blogs, that a viewer could click on, without some link connection; no one was willing to ever view my YOUTUBE MUSIC ACCOUNT ever again. Do I believe it is a mere coincidence that all this HACKING and LEACHING as well as GOOGLE no longer offering the ability for a blogger to post YOUTUBE videos directly to a BLOGGER account? Well, do you? I don't, and I don't feel the need to consult any French models or my automobile insurance company, either. I can smell dirty deals a mile away, and this is an inch away, and is not just dirty, but totally CRIMINAL. Anything that violates a person's right to freedom of their art and speech and expression, in some conspiracy and then deed of actual carrying out of things that go on to make this happen, is nothing short of or less than totally mother fucking ass SUPER GOD DAM CRIMINAL; WORLD COURT AT THE HAGUE!



Who knows, maybe I have a few friends out here as well as my multitude of fucking enemies. I do watch the dam news and don't live in a mother fucking cave. Still, what is good for the goose is good for the gander, and this is not a made up by me expression, as 'crazys' was in my song in 1986 about the gold minors, and the little pun through STM, and only through STM, as in 1986, I had no idea of any of this, and I don't give a fucking shit what the hell my daughter believes, or says or does, as I know I'm telling the dam ass truth, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STM stands for, in case you have forgotten folks, ''Space-Time-Mind''.



Now it is time to tell you all about a nocturnal adventure from the other night, that I awoke from around 10 or so on Thursday morning from. The larger attractive lady who played the mother of the kid who helped the Ghost Whisperer, (Jennifer love Hewitt) played the role of the Ghost Whisperer, and this lady whose name escapes me right now, worked in the antique shop owned by the GW. In this powerful and vivid and very colorful 'dream', she owned a beautiful houseboat, and she was on it while it was docked in some marina somewhere, and she was with an African American teenaged male of about fifteen years, plus or minus one or two, and he was very up set about something and could not even talk or make a sound, yet tears were flowing out of his eyes like Niagara Falls almost. I knew the woman personally in this parallel universe, but not the young man. The details are not safe to blog at this point in time, Senator Watergate Jacobson. Wow, one day before Watergate Day this year, my uncle, now dearly departed, or maybe not so dearly, but he would turn 100 years of age on that date this year, good old Stuart Huntington Mason, W-----O-----W!!!!!! Where is it going, Grace Lovely Messenger Teaglasses, yummy-yummy, Ashley! Oh well, at least she owned a houseboat, and not all of the land, right Donald? You really are a bundle of petrified hurl, just in case you've never got my message. For all I know, you fit into this somehow, with your ugly black tub back in eighty-eight. Well, royalty or not, let me tell the world that shooting out of season is no better than shooting within it, if two legged animals are involved. Take that little bit of wisdom from the Prophet of Nothing and the McDonald's Dance Club of New Jersey's Route 38, near the famous Moorestown Mall, YO YO YO BRAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







ET














No comments:

Post a Comment