Sunday, February 10, 2013

MORIANITY-3-FINAL CHAPTER BEFORE M-4


MORIANITY-3-FINAL CHAPTER B4 MORIANITY-4:



I NEED PROTECTION FORT PIERCE AND FLORIDA STATE POLICE, OR MY DEATH AND BLOOD IS ON YOUR MOTHER FUCKING HANDS, GUYS AND GALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I AM UNDER A DEATH SIEGE, AND HAVE BEEN FOR SEVERAL DAYS; BFI, POLICE, FCC, ACLU; AND ALL OTHER AUTHORITIES, AND FOR THE FUCKING RECORD, YO!

















5555555555555555555 and 55555555555555555 times 55555555555555 divided by 5555555555555555555 will compensate of one eleven this mother fucking dirt bag morning and its scum bag clock attack, that has been ON A FUCKING ROLL recently, as has my life being BOTBAR, so the clock attacks, is merely a reality reflection, Sidney Crown, All Mighty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





My asshole door slamming nabes behaved badly today, and for the past few days, have been back on a roll for lots of noise and lots of activity, after a good four day or so back off. During the back off time, I played my roulette system again, four to six games on all four of these days, totaling 22 games in all, and made a total of 483 units, more than what I lost on that SUPER WEIRD DAY, by a good dozen or two units, but have not played for the past three days where the nabes have started up their annoying mother fucking behavior again. If I have proved sufficiently to myself not to play on bad days and only play on OK days, great, and if not, then I mother fucking deserve to be miserable and suffer eternal punishment with the Huntington fucking nightmare curse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What 'I AM' about to tell, is going to cause me some great problems, and it must be done, shellfish or no shellfish, drown me in the sea and make me do all the weed choking you want to, Scylla my beautiful giant love. Nothing that you ever do to me will make me ever stop loving you throughout all god dam infinity, 242 242 242 242 242 242 242, AKA lots of YO's. So before my wrist gets totally busted from the force of yet another frog jump, and as I said to the US © Office decades ago in one of my copyrighted musical intros, ''HERE WE GO''!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.













It is 1:20 AM on Sunday Morning, February tenth, 2013. At exactly 6 minutes past one when I began to access my open office program and start to blog, a HORRENDOUS LOUD MOTORCYCLE ATTACK STRUCK, WITH AN ENTIRE FUCKING JERK OFF GANG OUTSIDE MY WINDOW, FORT PIERCE POLICE, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO 242!!!!! No tapes or rockets. I need some police protection, my life is in jeopardy, 242. You scum sucking leeches want fucking war with me, well, THEN HERE IT COMES, NOTHING NOW IS UNBLOGGABLE, AND I AM COMING OUT WITH BOTH BARRELS BLASTING FUCKING AWAY, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!













First, ladies and gentlemen following MORIANITY, this will be the final chapter of this part in this blog. Fuck obeying Scylla, if this is how SHE wants to play the game, down and dirty, 24-7-365.2422!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll now change my name to Frank Sinatra Senior, and things will be done MY FREAKING WAY. If there's no perks out of doing it her way, then screw that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All I get is pain, Davy Monkey Brady Flipsidekisserprison!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is gonna' be a doozie 'Doogie', so for those not in the mood for a relatively short but extremely hard hitting wild blog, and one of 'those mountainpen blogs' then I highly suggest you tune out and away for now, perhaps over to the blogs of Q. P. Hemingway and his underwater photography or you might try Doctor David Stone Junior and his wild sexy experiences, as a swimming pool installer; but if my blog is what you want, then hold on tight to your cats, and crank down your country music from New Jersey, as HERE WE GO.





We will start out with lightweights, and then move into the workout and up to the heavy sweat weights as we go, 242!!!

First off, FIRE ALARMS, are backon a REAL SUPER ASS FUCKING NASTY ROLL AGAIN HERE AT THIS PH BUILDING, for some time now. Today was another doozie, Doogie Howser, and it IS my problem, along with all of your other many secrets from VIQUEENS FRIKKIN BLOODY SHOE ISLAND, 242 242 242 242 242!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAAAAAAAAAA! This is not all intentional, as peeps are basic natural butt-wipes, and will not clean their stove-tops or ovens, and for the most part, that is why this happens, but when shit happens in perfect continuous connections to other hell around me, perfectly times as a pummeling endless persecution, year in and year mother fucking out; forgive me please folks, if I do a Jack McCoy-Abby Carmichael here with not being all that tolerant to a super high level of coincidences and endlessly repetitive fucking ass patterns. Between the noisy nabes right outside my mother fucking door AGAIN being bad, along with daily or near daily long loud fire alarms going off at deafening levels; this is real fucking hell, Fort Pierce Fire Department. I hope you keep a log that proves my words tell the truths, so these WOMO enemies can sing their 1983 and 1984 lies all they want to, Copyright Office Yellow Sheets, and my stories, as per my song lyrics, will come out true, but even more than this, YO, if the same peeps are causing these alarms over and over, I don't see why they cannot eventually be given warnings or small fines, or community service additional time, or something. I know that if it was me doing this, the rules would suddenly experience a fucking major ass reality-shift, overnight, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I KNOW THAT!!!!!!!



















Now we will move this right along, and as I said, it starts out with light lifting, but don't be laid back, it does not stay on three pound bells, ladies, sore muscles ARE AHEAD, and maybe even sorer minds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will begin with some Gawky Gaukauk Equations and Q&A activity, and then move things into other yet connected stuff, as you'll all see.











I asked the GAGA Cat why the attack came on me Saturday morning at the dot of 9:30, despite this not being a day where the opening bell of hell on fucking WHERE'S OCCUPY WALL STREET rang, as markets do not trade on Saturday, PTL, not that this helped me, as I AM sure the attack today was to get the PHILADELPHIA FUCKING FLYERS TEAM TO WIN A HICKEY GAME, Roseann Ouch Delaney of 1969; huh old pal Brad Messenger, YO?????????????????????????? If they played today and I'll bet they fucking did, I know this siege on me made them cheat-win with ICPE-APE-TECH!!!!!

If believing in these type of miraculous invisible technologies seems difficult, try understanding how all the complexities of your personal computer and the entire internet all really work in minute detail, and then you may just begin to develop an appreciation for various things that I mention on my blogs that seem so outlandish and incomprehensible. Remember, you cannot see atoms or germs with your eyes, and before the invention of instruments that aid our eyes in seeing in gigantic magnification, doctors did not wash their hands, and people died all over the place as a result. Madam Curie and her hubby died of horrible cancer by exposing themselves to the invisible radiations of the electromagnetic spectrum, and I'm not talking about drunken sailor explorers of 500 years ago who set transdimensional fires to Fort Pierce, Florida, far into the future with cannon blasts or other tire rim destructiveness. Oh well, at least her hubby died a hero and not a bloody clown, right King George???????????????? So far I AM managing to resist that huge 'W' temptation, folks, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God help me Mister Macy. Ani-ha I asked the GAGA CAT why this attack struck me at normal market opening time if this was a weekday which it was not, and received the answer of



PRIVATE-COSMICODED-NUMBER-440.















PCN-440 has some very fascinating lists of matchbook items folks, and here are the ones that most stand out for me today, with this attack I have fallen under AGAIN, BRO!







TRACY RICHARDS---GOLF---TRAYMORE HOTEL---BRAD MESSENGER---MAYAN CALENDAR---RAPE---







WHY IS THE DOW JONES RALLYING THROUGH 2012 AND CONTINUING SO HUGE IN 2013?







PRIVATE-COSMICODED-NUMBER-844













PCN-844 also has a wild list of match book items, the most powerful ones that seem to center around the times and question are as follows:



GENERAL BREAKDOWN AT MUSICIANS SIKEWARD---MARIAH CAREY SENT ME TWO LETTERS IN A DREAM---NINETEEN EIGHTY SIX---TWO THOUSAND TWELVE---CONNECTON WITH 'REAL GOOD GIRL' SONG AND MARIAH CAREY---













Now we can always get back to Jim Rockford's files and loose teeth later on, but for now before I do return to more GAGA Q&A equations of wisdom, we need to do a temporary diversion into a nearby topic, and later it will all tie in nicely, I promise. First, the east quarter of my apartment is running a lot faster through time, than the west quarter, with the two center quarters sort of in varying altering parabolic shift alterations in unknown precise algorithmic patterns. I have again placed new clocks with brand new batteries in both areas, two on one side, two on the other, and the separation is major, more than a quarter of an hour per day. This is a very dangerous breakdown, in STM; and may be a result of my numerous sandbox hyperspace games with music, and then, I may not be doing this at all, and it is all being done to me by the same forces that are also making my remote control units dysfunction and work improperly, at times, with no precise pattern that I am yet able to measure, as this is an apartment, not a fucking laboratory, or the Stanford University, nor am I blessed with unlimited financial resources or manpower. As I speak, these same dirt bag loud biker scum are out there, not as bad, but they are out there, it is getting bad, at 2:24 AM-EST, and now it is stopping, FORT PIERCE COPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The more the persecution, Bluebook scumbags, the more I'll tell and talk, so keep this fucking shit going all you want to, mother fuckers, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Since these forces want to play, let's indulge them. The property deed, when the Bolivar Hotel was sold to Sara J. Karge in 1965 and resold back to Estelle A. Bassler in 1972, on Tennessee Avenue in Atlantic City; showed the names on it, and I saw this public document at the Atlantic City, City Hall, Records Department in 1996, during my wild search and quest to find my elusive butterfly teenager of mystery, Sarah Krassle, but this deed showed the name without the 'H' in it. Sarah Krassle has told me that in HER city of Sahasra Dal Kanwal, her CITY NAME as all of us who dwell there with Her have a city name, is JEHOVAH, but that SARAH-STACEY must be spelled with the 'H' in Sarah, and the 'E' in Stacey. By late in 2009, in the human waking time illusion of about 13 years into this major situation, I realized just why this was so, and those few who know, KNOW, and those who don't, DON'T NEED TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our dreams are all in symbols, all of our dreams, especially what you all think of as 'real' waking life. But without the wisdom of the GAGA or the ''GAWNUM'' to be more accurate, things tend to be well hidden in cosmic codes. The Gawnum is simply the cosmic code breaker, but only IF you know and realize, that using this is not some magic tool, it is a mathematical tool and part of the tool as with any tool in human carpentry, with no pun intended or maybe it should be from 1980 and copyrighted tunes; but as with any carpenter using a tool, the better the tool is, is only part A of a two part truth. The B part is how skilled is the carpenter in his or her trade, as it is the great tools and the great skills of the tool user, combined, that makes the perfect and beautiful blend that goes onto do the great jobs. So in breaking the cosmic codes with the skills of the GAWNUM; we realize first off, that things are hidden very cleverly, and we need to find the words and phrases that will then show a compatibility. We are not just playing kids games here to see if Susie-Ann Tylerplets is compatible with little Johnny Blowfish. Kids can enjoy playing these little games with GAGA all they want, but if you want to get serious, Mister Jackson, and use my blogs to avoid looming disaster ahead and make very clever plans accordingly; TEE-HEE; well then skill needs to be developed over time, and also one needs to know that this is all about making things fit, not just taking stuff and quickly seeing what does fit and what does not fit. All of cosmos fits together, but we need to keep working the questions into correct words of asking, and we also need to try multitudes of potential answer words and phrases, until things begin to become compatible when run Gawnumly, and then watch as the pictures grow and grow and grow, from a seedling into a Redwood frikkin tree. But as with the tree, it will take some time, hopefully not as long as the dam tree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now on this property deed, using the Christian name and the Sir name, Sara and Karge, the PCN is going to be totally different than if the 'H' was added into the name of SARAH. For reasons of cosmic scales, when the All Mighty was here as Sara J. Karge, she did not want her name to have this 'H', and here is why. The PCN of SARA KARGE is 918. Sarah Karge spelled this way is not. Anything added onto a sentence would have a different PCN as well, so for example, a simple deal such as ''WAS SARA KARGE'' would be totally different in PCN from ''WAS SARAH KARGE''. Now ''Was Sarah Karge'' is PCN-374, 'BUTT' TEE-HEE LILLY, and hacking all aside, bobby McDowell of the FCC; this is by no means the end to any of this McLaughlin Animal shelter Mystery Building of the nineties, AHA AHA AHA Mike McN! On the Astral-Plane, this All mighty Goddess, is SARAH KRASSLE, and in 1969, in middle December somewhere, she materialized to me in the most powerful dreaming experience of my entire freaking bloody shoe mace can life; and she told me HER name, and spelled it, and was sure that I would remember this for the rest of my freaking rotten little miserable ass life. So if the Camden County Prosecutor who intentionally misled me, Sir Ron Wirtz, back in 1995, and told me her name is Sarah Kessel, was able to permanently keep me ignorant and not allowing me to come to my senses and realize he was conning me, and that the 1969 dreaming interaction went out of its way to let me know HER name is 'SARAH KRASSLE' with certain middle names added in as well, bazillions of them; but I normally use only two, and now in moving on with this peeps; Jane Fuck Head Fonda just got me, despite my blocking the dam screen with a little sticky tab. I cannot mother fucking win, as when I moved the fucking mouse center knob, the right side of the word document popped up with those four ones, page eleven of eleven on the right side of the screen, so let me mother fucking cunt phlegm rape with my fives, quickly here folks. 55555555555555555555555555555555555555 plus 55555555555555555555555555555555555555 times 55555555555 divided by 5555555555555555555555 is equal to I don't give a rats fucking ass, I just need to stare at these lovely ass fucking fives, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! From now on, when I get close to this fucking page on a longer blog, I will need to use a large sticky page to put over the entire right part of the monitor until; the twelve page comes up and I AM RID OF MISS EVIL WITCH-BITCH!!!!!!!!!!! Now finally freaking returning to SSJKK, and away from 'demonic distractions', the PCN for the name ''SARAH KRASSLE'' is 363. this GAWNUM ROOT is the most powerful one out of the 81 total of these roots. Lots of computer hacking is going on, old school chum from 1972, Sir Bob McDowell of the Federal Communications Commission, FCC.

Good fucking riddance to page eleven. Now in moving this along, the PCN-363 is what we get for the name of SARAH KRASSLE. The PCN-374 is what we get for the potential answer sentence of ''WAS SARA KARGE''. We now add the 363 and the 374, but but but but but, bobby McD, from the 2010 library days, but yes, these items are indeed a compatibility match-up, as the PCNT or TOTAL or sum of these when added together is 737, a full maximum 100%C. This means that it is cosmically OK to say, ''Sarah Krassle, was Sarah Karge''. I already knew that, but there is so much more, it would fill volumes of library space. Julia White is a name in my book from 1994, called, ''The Permission Barrier''. The real actual entity is mini-great Viqueen Jewelly Whitesellia, followed by a dozen other wild and long names, but Her CITY NAME, is Whitesellia. It is way to long of a story about how David Roth met her in his dreams before I ever became consciously aware of her existence, all though, I have known her forever, as I know her in eternity. I have known her in the biblical sense as well, and she is a giant teen goddess, standing at 6'9'', and is so strong she can pick up two grown men and throw them twenty feet away, without breaking a sweat, yet she has long dark hair, big brown eyes, and the face that every Manhattan Super Model would kill their mother and grandmother without batting an eyelash, to be a fifth as gorgeous and luscious as Viqueen Jewelly. She dreams like any other Astral Plane entity, down into the hyperspace, and here, she is the mother of the greatest female recording artist on this planet, MC. Both she, and MC, have sketchy memories of their true realer selves; and it is not my place, or my business; to interfere with their 'karma', as the psychics night put it. But here and now, I am way more into making a powerful point, about breaking well hidden cosmic codes; and how else, but by using the Gawky Gaukauk Equations, or the GAWNUM for short. Professor Gaukauk teaches a course along with other courses, at a well known Astral Plane Mystery school at the Teck Bay, in the capitol province of Olympia, just beyond and outside of the great walls of the great Capitol City of Sahasra Dal Kanwal, or in waking world English translation, ''City of the great Sarah Krassle'', and this course is an advanced class on his GAWNUM, and how to remember to use it while dreaming down in the worlds of the hyperspace. But when you try and take the name of the person alive on Earth, from the birth certificate, as this is how it has to be done, all folks have a PCN, and it is their born name forever, so with a woman, it is their maiden name, the first and the last names, no others; but when you take this name, I'll use initials to maintain some sanitization here, PH, nothing matches up that shows her to be a TYPE-3-EXPLORATRON. The seasoned user of the GAWNUM is not so easily deceived by a quick Q&A failure, and realizes that a hidde3n truth is laying inside and needs to be found with other attempts at questions and possible answers, before a match up will reveal the connections. First, the PCN for the words, ''IS VIQUEEN JEWELLY'' is 761. Now 110 plus 532 is a non-compat. Many other things do not work either, such as ''Julia White dreams she is''. The only powerful ting that does happen with that is that the PCN for that sentence is 363, and so is the PCN for Sarah Krassle, and this PCN is self compatible, as some of the 81 PCN'S are, and some are not. But neither of these names reveals any human connection in the waking life hyperspace here in this parallel universe where I am now trying to see what is and what is not, compatible and connected up. But even though the PCN-532 and the PCN-110 are non-compat, if we double back and use PH'S PCN of 532 with the number for ''IS VIQUEEN JEWELLY'', we get 532 plus 761, creating a PCNT of 1293, and a compat.













Now we could show thousands of complicated things, but I just wanted to make a few little points tonight, and we can do more any time I am in the fucking mood to do so, Mister Miller. 'It is time', to quote Lambrigg Leviathan Barnabas, in late 1969 and early into 1970; to move on yet again, with the rest of that powerful and once never to be told, ''dream'' with the lady who in this universe where I am awake and typing this blog, was in the Ghost Whisperer show as the mother of the teenage boy and who worked in the ghost whisperer's antique shop, a large woman in her forties, very attractive, and who I never met here in my waking life and only have seen her on television. But in this powerful wild dreaming interaction of late Thursday morning, she owned a beautiful houseboat that was docked at a very expensive looking marina, that if I was forced to guess, I would say was someplace in California; as each coast, sort of has its own unique styles about them that any arm chair viewer can tell from just watching a good deal of television. Any-ha, lots of things were going on, and there was a very up set teen boy but for now we will go into the last part of the dreaming interaction. She was setting up an old 16 millimeter film machine and wanted to show me a movie that she had just purchased from someone that had done some horrible thing to that teen boy, abnd it all connected somehow, but it is so complex that I cannot pull all of it up. She turned some shade button and down came three large dark shades, over the windows of the area we were in, and it was a bright day around noon somewhere, so in order to view the movie, she needed to darken the room. We sat there and the show began, and it said copyright 2015. It began with me in this movie and I had no idea that I was even staring in it. I said to her that I didn't remember making this movie, and she told me that they wipe erased my memory of doing it, and chuckled and went onto say, you know, the way they do it to you in lots of parallel universes, especially when you are playing an Atlantic City scene. I just got real quiet, but ?UI remember those words well, not that I still would, as naturally, I wrote down the entire dream when I got up that day, before so much as taking a piss and drinking a glass of limeade. As the show went on, I knew the characters well there, but over here, they would be totally unrecognizable. It was a reality show, and in it we all learned that all of life is a reality show, where in all of hyperspace, chunks of possible stuff is put in our paths, and folks from other planes and realms sit around with their cosmic popcorn and joogee fruits, and kick back and watch the entertainment unfold; only each party thinks that they are watching when in fact they are being watched. The show was very complex with many intricate plots and many wild characters, and I was just in the mix of a hell of a lot of shit. Then things turned beyond weird. I found myself in this movie, suddenly getting a heart attack and dying, and then saw myself in the great city, Sahasra Dal Kanwal, and on Viqueens Island, out a short way into the Teck Bay, but inside the city limits and nowhere near where the great 20 mile high walls begin to move and slant up higher than you can see over. Instead of the great Sarah Krassle herself coming into the meeting house on Viqueens Island, she came in as MC. She was wearing a bright pink and purple bikini and was in beautiful high heeled silver shoes with many colors striped and designed along the sides. She grabbed me and threw me down onto the floor and told me that if I do not obey and do what she wants me to do back in the waking world, she will make something happen that will cause me to doubt my sanity forever. I told her I already doubt it, and she made a scoffing noise and gave me that look that only she can get. Then she told me that I am to end what I was planning on doing, and just do exactly what she wants done regarding the Morianity-3, and went onto tell me that she was proud of me back when I put up my original website in 2006, and now is ashamed of me for all the things I have said and done, and she grabbed me again, and I went flying right out the door and down the sloping grass and right into the Teck Bay. She was right there as fell in, and she splashed e and said, you better obey me or else, Jonah, you big whale. I told her I would, and instantly the movie, or really, the 16 millimeter film broke, as those old things used to do all the time. Then the lady told me that I needed to see the rest of the film and started trying to splice it back together, and boom, I woke up and could not get back into this dream a third time, as I already re-dreamed into it once, as told on an earlier blog. It seems that as usual, after this, and this following the other wild dreaming with the TV show that MC is now a part of; lots of persecution has come back real bad. Every time I am in wild shit in parallel universes, this universe gets much worse with my Milituforce-WOMO enemies. More later.
 
*ET*

No comments:

Post a Comment