Friday, February 15, 2013

MAJOR COMPUTER HACKING TODAY AND SUPER BOTBAR

The wordpress blog site is not letting me connect.





I do not know why FBI, anymore than I know why yesterday between 4:30 and 5:00 PM, I was super video fucking hacked, and ciould not operate the remote at all for my DVD-VCR machine and nothing is wrong with it, as when the fucking attack ended, all was fine again. Where is the mother fucking ACLU???????????????????????????????????????????????



This has been the worst mother fucking cunt eating day for me in years, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I am being hacked directly in the dialogue box, and it will not let me change paragraphs. You are all a bunch of mother fucking worthless shit eating scum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Kiss my honkey fucking ass you dirt bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment