Saturday, February 9, 2013

MORIANITY-3-CHAPTER TWEETYBIRD 18


MORIANITY-3-CHAPTER XVIII



10:25 AM-EST, SATURDAY MORNING, 02/09/2013











AT EXACTLY HALP PAST FUCKING NINE ON THE COCK SUCKING NOSE, I FELL UNDER A DEATH SIEGE. THE SCUM BAG NABES BEGAN SUPER LOUD DOOR SLAMMING, THE COMPUTER IS ACTRING UP BIG TIME, STRANGE THINGS ARE GOING ON, AND I KNOW IT IS BECAUSE OF MY LAST POST UP TO THE NINNYNUT.













No matter what I said on blog number M3M3-CH-XVII, I know beyond doubt that the shit I AM being punished for right now by the forces that the PROJECT BLUEBOOK folks, totally understand only too well; is my discussion about the most recent dreaming interaction and how it was all connected with the song that has caused me thirty years of misery, and seemingly has gone onto far fucking surpass the one from about 36 months later, in 1986, called, 'Real Good Girl', and of course I AM speaking of the song from 1983 that was remade in 2012 just about a year ago, with rewritten lyrics to basically the same old melody, called, 'You'll Be Crossing Over'. I do not need to fucking know and won't lie and say I AM not dying to know, but I do not NEED TO KNOW this exact answer of why this has happened over the past year, BUT, since we are back to so much computer hacking, old school pal, MCDOWELL, of the FCC; I know that it is a real event, not imagined Mister Blackboards Zenkiss Smith, and without too much of a major mother fucking brain strain, it is relatively simple to see basically what is going on. First off, my seven plus years of blogs, discuss that MUSIC is a forbidden item in my life, by the UFO enemy, whatever it Bluebook channel Eleven Condor & Falcon is, and besides that, the Doctor Howser throat situation is added into the mix, and this is like a ton of matter and a ton of antimatter, need I say more, Captain fucking Daughterkirk???????????



It is sadder than a million tear jerking best made Hollywood heartbreak movies all combined, that folks in 2013 not only don't GET IT, but they are about four trillion light years from getting it, as of right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Howard Solomon, if you are still alive by some miracle, old as you may be, and up in Orlando someplace; boy do I need to mother fucking talk to you, buddy. Lenny McKinnon ran away, but just what did he run away from, and for that fucking matter old buddy, just what did you run away from, as I think I AM starting to know and finally admit to what I ran away from, and maybe the four of us, if we include Jimmy, all have a lot more than the Buffet Syndrome, doctor freaking Skota. I get the very powerful ass fucking feeling all throughout my total beingness that indeed, there is so much more going on around all of this, than what even MORIANITY and MOUNTAINPEN think they've wormed out of the cosmos for the past fucking cunt forty ass years since I've been 18.
 
E/T!

No comments:

Post a Comment