Friday, February 15, 2013

MORIANITY-4-WORST BOTBAR DAY OF 2013




MORIANITY-4



WORST COCK SUCKING BOTBAR DAY OF TWENTY ASS FRIKKIN THIRTEEN





Mikey came over and it was a total mother fucking cunt chewing DISASTER. Tomorrow, I'll call my fucking Triple-A Auto club, that is all I can do. The Fix-a-flat shit did not work, it always was easy so many times before, you just shake the bottle and put the nozzle into the tire stem and screw clockwise until tight, only they sold me a defective can, or else the tire has been totally fucked up, I don't know which, but I do know that it was messed with, and I am making a mother fucking police report tomorrow on the incident as fucking well. Every jerk off and their Aunt Sibily were outside, many others were repairing their broken down vehicles, which is against lease rules, all I tried to do was quickly get a glue-air solution into a tire so I then could drive it to a local station, pay a dollar and buy what used to be free air and fill my tire back to its normal capacity of about 35 or so pounds PSI. This place flash-mobbed up on me, planes swooped all around, it was beyond a fucking nightmare. Trashy scum were all over me like rats in a mountain of fucking pig shit. There is a lady who takes advantage of the poor bastard, and she called demanding more money, she makes me sick. Her name should be Harbor, but it isn't, it is Pearl. Mikey does not know how to say know to this pile of solid waste material. I hate peeps who take advantage of the frail and the innocent, they should be lined up and shot, very slowly, over and over in the arms and legs, and just bleed the fuck out and croak. Giant sluts are on a roll, many trashy peeps are crawling out of the mother fucking cunt woodwork, the entire thing that I thought would go relatively smoothly, was a total fucking fiasco catastrophe nightmare disaster times ten to the tenth fucking power. I wasted seven and a half dollars on a fucked up can of fix-a-flat garbage, and I still have a fucking cunt pancake flat ass god dam mother fucking tire! Triple-a will put air in it tomorrow, or else, and if it needs more than that, I still have half of the can left, if it still works and the Triple-a guy knows how to work it, as Mikey and I were out in that parking lot looking like a couple of mother fucking jack ass cock sucking total fools. I know this was done to me, and I know who loves TO FUCK WITH TIRES AND RIMS AND MESS WITH CARS AND RUBBERS. Naturally, he himself did not do it, but he made a NICK CLUB phone call to one of his millions of little bopper teeny fans and someone local in Fort :Pierce, came around late at night and stuck a fingernail or a tiny device, right onto the valve stem where if you push it, air releases out of the tire. I knew that I wasn't having all these god dam mother fucking nightmares for no reason. Now despite all of this fucking shit, my systems roulette was able to win three units profit on this beyond twisted diseased dirt bag horrendous and monster ass fucking day. I would have won two more, but lots of green house-vig numbers struck and dug into the take. Still, to win three units on a day this horrible, has odds of astronomical possibility to work in my favor. Despite this hell, I plan to watch the final MENTALIST on TV as soon as I post this blog up, and enjoy some grub and a bowl of fucking Publix mint Chocolate Chop Ice Cream, as I purchased weight of them a few days back on a BOGO SALE, buying 8 for the price of 5, WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Now if this tire cannot be fixed without spending much more than the seven and a half that I spent so far, I am going to be really fucking hurting. I may have to ask my state Farm Insurance, to let me do that same thing that I did a while back, just one more time, and explain that my final car payment, the 72nd one, will be made on the fourth, and then no more car payment. We'll see what mother fucking manifests itself into my reality when tomorrow swings around in the STM illusion, folks, YO! The future is technically no more than the present with a longer past. Don't try to really wrap your heads around that, or you'll fuck yourselves all up, and be a fuck head like me, who knows, you might even grow a Huntington curse out of nowhere, with Leprechaun maps that change magically on my blogs every few hours. WOW! You want to know what pisses me fucking off more than this horrendous and despicable shit ass day could ever do? SSJKK in a trance, told me that I may not blog the details of our trance discussion, but she told me that she is onto the fact that I am attempting to use her to promote Morianity. I told her that this was no huge secret, as she used me to promote Christianity. Also, she still owes me a dollar for that dam cassette tape in 1986. She said that I was blocking it out on a conscious level, but I think I knew consciously all along that once I began tying pieces of the island all together back in time, with the present mid twenty-ohs and the beginning of blogging Morianity; that I fully intended to show the world that she comes here over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment