Friday, February 22, 2013

MORIANITY-4-TOLD YOU GIANT GINA, PROPHET OF WHAT?










MORIANITY-4



BACK IN THE LUCKY USSR AND THE SIXTIES



5:28 PM-EST, FEBRUARY 22, 2013, FRIDAY EVENING





Well, old ex buddy, Paul; I will say one thing for you, and that is, &^#@#@!%&*(%(*!@^&*(_)%#$@%!@. Well, here is another.

I really love peeps who are so appreciative of their fellow humans who went out of their way to do a lot for them, and then they just spit at you and tell you to go to the devil. But he did give me some advice once that I only wish that I was able to follow. He said to stop living so deep inside the pond, come up to the surface a bit and join the world of the average chilled out level of pure simplicity. I want to do this and want badly not to always be taking all the things around me, and put them into very deep caverns where they then are explored by me in extreme detail and epitomized scrutiny, that would make any science lab, proud to be a witness of. Yes, I want this. I want to be able to do this. I've tried hard to do this. Those who are blind try hard too see, but they don't. Those who are totally crippled up with no hope of any modern medical procedure helping them, really do want to walk and run. They really do folks. But the trouble is that we all come into this mother fucking world, as we are, and seemingly for the most part, even destined to be certain ways, have certain types of interactions, and all though there is a lot of free will and choice menus in the life-game, it is still on a menu page, just as food is when you go out to eat in a diner or a restaurant. You may select, but the selections are within a limited menu, handed to us when we sit down at our table or counter. I know this is true, and I have lived enough of life, to know what I know. I do not know a lot of shit folks, but I do know what I do know, and you can sit there and laugh or tell me I'm full of it, but as I said, I KNOW. Never would I have any desire to take away your freedom to disagree, but still, I KNOW. No PP, you really and honestly, sir, are 100% clueless, to just how lucky you are, and instead of spending the rest of your life hating me, you should at least instead, spend that same energy on your freaking knees, praying to your god ATHEISTA, that you are you, and not me, well; for all I know, you do this already, so I'll just shut the fucking shit up and move stuff right along.



















Folks, here is the 'shituation' for both you reading this in the twenty-first century, as well as back in the fifties, for you, old pal Inspector Louigee Kent Henderson. Between about 3 and 5 this afternoon, my across the hall dirt bag noisy nabes, attacked me with a major in and out door booming session. It has been worse, but still, I know when I AM being pummeled and assaulted by bottom feeding swine! I know why it started at three also, even without seeing any market reports. I AM quite sure that the last hour of the trading day, experienced a major bullish rally for these cheating bums on Wall Street, and my old arch enemy shit head cubed, DJBT himself, is always behind it, and has been since my car blew up on the way to his PLAZA OPENING, back in the spring time somewhere, in 1984. But now it is time for the real huge TRS lads and lassies, so if you are not in the mood to get hit with a verbal high speed big rig truck, get off the blog beach and take the Jersey Governor with you. Move it over to the NEXT-BLOG, and read the story of Anthony Teedlestopper and his miniature race-car collection, or try Cousin Thugs and his poison breakfast recipes, but if you choose to stay here, well, you've been warned this will get a little bit serious and ugly, so if the other McGuire does not approve, she can switch over as well, lovely as she may be. Mister Wow, I cannot keep the secrets totally, not as much as your offspring may hope and wish that I would, and if you want to sue me, then remember, you cannot take away a mans bed, and all my stuff is just Goodwill junk, and I doubt any judge would value all that I have of sufficient value to even be legally taken should you win a law suit. Also, to sue, slander and libel must be proven, and I know that I speak the truth here, and so does the WOMO, and all of their evil wicked representatives on temporary vacation right now, from HELL, right Steve Murray, old buddy and so mighty?















I might even let you stay, for an hour or a day with me. And my Morians, well, they can stay a tad bit longer if they wish to tarry along with the quintessential man of woes and sorrows, after-all, shit runs the family, and we all know this is true, horrible horrible fucking shit runs in families, so shut the fuck up MARK WAYNE ASSHOLE MOHR B4 it really is 2L. Ani-ha folks, here is the barely bloggable shituation, inspector, and by the way, the best to you and hats off to Ron Wirtz Senior's old bud from the Yard over across the Pond, huh Chophead Godead Queenie of late gee could it be another, yes-sir, 1984, WOW RH!!!!!!!!!!! This sure doesn't stand for RED-HOT by the way, so let us no longer co-write any new pr old waltz's JS, but thank you for 1910, my friend, and of course, that Lawtronics and STM for permitting this to all be so, WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Looks like an escape, one flew over, we all know that one from 1976, what you don't know is that I AM THE INDIAN, and am not alone in this nightmare. But if I talk on, they'll be cleaning blood and gore out of this apartment for the next month. Oh you think you have gotten away with so much, don't you, Mister NBC SO WONDERFUL? Well, forget the 550, forget the way you managed to get here and do all this magic, forget how at my discretion, I could end it all for you on a dime, I would rather you suffer as I tell some stuff, old pal. So you think, Ralph MacInvondi, as you exist in a parallel universe, quite a bit taller and a lot financially poorer; that I do not know your most powerful secrets and this includes what you did to me that I've been blaming the fucking family for since about OH-NINE? Give me a little time to prove you wrong, you mirror kissing arrogant slob. It was you all along mother fucker, who did all of this, and you know what, I want you alive and right here where I can begin to make you fucking miserable, you pig. You haven't seen a thing. You do not control every global media source. Soon pal, I will break hearts all over this world, and you will be the most despised bastard on this planet. Where were you when I needed you most, drummer boy, Fred Hinger???????????????? There is no statute of limitations on huge crimes, abnd I know you have shit on my family but I have a lot more shit on you, because you did something that the great BLUEBOOK would be quite interested in, and all I have to do somehow, the gods help me, is find a way to make you step right into the shit punch, and goddess as my witness, I will, you slob. L-4, do not give glory to this rotten prick, do to him what he has the world doing to me. When you so much as give him place, it is just like offering him over for dinner, along with Lestercan McKinnon Diabolis, and all the other monster dragon child sacrificers of the McGuire/Gallagher Club of Chicago, the other recurring nightmare of my dam life, only recently realized for the fucking shit it truly was and is all this goddess dam time. If you are reading this, anyone from AV, be it RY or TB, do not let my family tell you lies about me, tell them to go to hell and hang up the fucking phone. Yes old room-mate, I know you have worked out many GAWNUM equations, I may look like a silly dummy who flew over the nest in 1976, and Mary Moore and her Network friends all hoped I would stay in the sike ward forever, well, sorry to disappoint you all. I will watch each and every one of you in a living hell for a trillion fucking Kalpa, you see if that is a bluff, as you will have a horrible nightmare as soon as you lose your worldly awareness the next time, wait-n-c!













Yesterday, I made back all the roulette units lost on that systems crash back nearly a week ago. TOLD YOU that I would, GINA, and my other wonderful peeps out here, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!















I asked the great cat a lot of questions over the past three days, and do not dare discuss it right bow while I am weak and have no good protection set up around me. But all of that is gonna' fucking change very soon, and yes, WOMO, WO, and indeed, 'MO', I'll promise you 'THAT', ROCKDROID!



WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABIT, it is time for the DOC to say BYE-BYE for right now. Screw all of you enemies who hate me for no good reason. As for my loyal few friends, I WILL promise you things someday, that 1000 GODS could not deliver to you, so stay with me here lads and lassies and any and all entities from wherever, as I don't care, I AM not a prejudiced entity, and do not care if you are the dam east wind or the next incoming meteor. Diana, your moon is so lovely girl, IWALU, and SCYLLA, right Kent Soup Codeshow?

No comments:

Post a Comment