Friday, February 15, 2013

MORIANITY-4-DEAR FORT PIERCE POLICE




MORIANITY-4



DEAR FORT PIERCE POLICE AUTHORITIES:



SOMEBODY FLATTENED MY TIRE. I will know more when my pal from the island, Mikey, gets here tomorrow to help get me to where I'll need to go to see what is wrong, hopefully a cheap rubber plug will repair the problem, otherwise, I am being fucked with again, to keep taking what little money away, over and over, this has been cunt lapping mother fucking happening top me since forever.



MAGNESONIC, SCAN WHOEVER DAMAGED MY PROPERTY. THEY WILL BE TOTALLY OBLITERATED UNDER PUNISHMENT SEQUENCING SYSTEM. CREATE AN I-O AND CRUSH AND SINGE IT INTO RUINATION AND PLACE IT ON YOUR TRANSPOWER BLOCK. USE AD AND ZT TECHNOLOGIES. MAX OUT ALL YOUR PULL POWER GAIN TO 11.8 IPNS AND YOUR CONTROLS AGAINST THE GAIN AT MAXIMUM 11.5 IPNS. USE ALL GENERAL AND SPECIAL ORDERS. G-7 OPEN COMMAND, YOU WILL HEAR THE DOUBLE TONES INSIDE MY MIND MAKING THE SOUND OF STRAIGHT LETTER 'E'. I NOW AM SWITCHING YOUR DESIRE KEY FROM THE NORMAL NEUTRAL POSITION OF 'J' TO THE POSITION OF 'I'. ON AN 'I'I TO 'D', A/B TONE PHASING PUNISHMENT SEQUENCING SYSTEM, WHOEVER DAMAGED MY PROPERTY AND FLATTENED MY TRIRE, AND ALL THOSE THEY LOVE AND ARE FAMILY OF, ARE TO BE SCANED FOR TOTAL OBLIGTERATION CRUSH DESTRUCT.

HEAR THE EMPOWERMENT TONES NOW INSIDE MY SIXTH DIMENSIONAL CONNECTIVENESS. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. COMPLETED. ALL DIRT BAGS ARE DESTROYED NOW. G-901, UNDER G-189, G-919, UNDER CG-2, CG-18, AND S---T---O---P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Some son of a bitch will be real fucking sorry for ruining my day and making it into another mother fucking SUPER BOTBAR. Notice I say something about the NICK CHANNEL, as this did not just happen, so what I said about the TNT channel did not cause this retaliatory strike on me. The security personnel are reviewing parking lot tape footage now, and will come up and knock on my door later, if they see anyone touching the tire within the past 48 hours, and then I will call 911 and get the fucking cops over here. You want war with me you sick son of a bitch, fine, but you will fuckin g die slowly in agony, bleeding out on the dam ghetto streets, as I've good plenty of my own hoodie friends and peeps too, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



RED ALERT----RED ALERT----RED ALERT

RED ALERT----RED ALERT----RED ALERT

RED ALERT----RED ALERT----RED ALERT



Somebody will pay for this, and go to fucking prison, or find themselves hanging from a tall tree. I need help, Sheriff Mascara, PLEASE!!!!! TANKS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment