Thursday, February 28, 2013

MORIANITY-4-THE ENDLESS GAMES GO ON, HUH ISIS


KING NEBBLUESCREWED, MORIANITY-4, WORST YEAR OF MY EFFING ASS LIFE!!!!


MORIANITY-4:

SUPER BOTBAR DAY AND STILL MADE 4 UNITS ON
SYSTEMS FUCKING ROULETTE, TEE HEE HEE HEE LILLY:


9:47 PM-EST, THURSDAY, 28 FEBRUARY, 2013


This was a very horrible fucking day. Lots of jet trails got worse as the say day went on, recently the concentration of this propane and other mixed chemicals has been concentrated all around me, causing irregular heart rhythms and shit attacks, depression and other mood alterations, and just as Prince and I know about, many other things as well. My scum bag nabes are noisy in the halls at times, but it has been worse. Things are just overall as bad as they can get, and have been now since I lost my mother fucking cunt eating job up the street a year ago. Then I get back from taking Mikey on some errands, and try and post a short blog up to www.blogger.com/ and they hacked me and will not let me post up[ anything. My last blog from early this morning is up there and that is it, no test blogs work, nothing, so later on next week I will have to call the ACLU unless Google or Blogger will tell me what is going on. All I can think of is that I was not supposed to post the channel twelve street-cam photo on my blog without written permission. I do not do anything for money and do not see how this really violates anyone’s rights, but the law is the fucking law. If I cannot do it, then fine, I won’t do it, fuck U’s. Stop stealing my fucking life and shit then, you bastards, you’re all guilty a million times over and you fucking ass know it, ya’ bums!

Well, we will see what happens as time goes on, and life, right Cousin Donald, and Jack and Diane as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is time for the new kid in town to sign off and post now, WHAAAA, so I don’t wanna’ hear any of it, Steve Marcus and Steve frikkin McGinty, so thanx for helping me with ‘my problems’ back in 1996 there, old pal.

Mighty nite for all the wicked evil demonic demons of capitalism out here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BYE-BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





We will talk about REALITY-3 in greater detail when things get resolved at Blogger, folks.








Forget hello and goodbye, and Lois Foca from 1980 and the Great All Mighty Isis Jehovah Krassle of the Astral-Plane, let me tell a few powerful things, and wherever it posts up, fine, and whenever it post up, fine also.



Ladies and gentlemen, it is now a little later on, in this great wild cool fucking illusion in STM (Space-Time-Mind), you would see it as me typing this where my computer clock now reads 12:49 AM-EST, on this first day in March in twenty-thirteen. On a recent blog, I really fucked up the date, so sorry Mister Ambassador of Japan. I meant it was 28 February in the year of 2013, not twenty-twelve, super sixth dimensional mind hack from the ETTOS-PAWM-PIE system.



WOW, Mister R. H. Macy, sir, and family, do I have something to tell all of you wonderful darling lovers of the fabulous marvelous non judge owned rooming-houses, DJBT, the great All Mighty Mirror Kissing King. Reality-3 is a bigger deal that I AM ever able to really get too much into, but I’ll try nonetheless folks, YO.

Let’s keep it all super fudging simple, lads and lassies. The concept of a parallel event, you know, I am up so the Dow is down, or I am down so the Dow is up, or I am down so the Flyers in Philly 57 hickey sticks WINS a game, and so forth, has two things, ME on one side of it, and then the second thing, the parallel event of blessing or cursing me by WOMO MILI-2-FORCES. If however the real truth is deeper, and this cannot be known by some simple ideas and thinking and cogitating and meditating, and so forth, but it a third force is acting on both ME, as well as these other things that seem to run in this parallel event with me, one way or the other way, endlessly; then no one is intentionally doing anything to me, but as you are driving down Mirage Boulevard, how do you ever know for sure that that puddle of water up ahead on a hot summer day while driving along a road of asphalt, is really there or not, UNTIL YOU DRIVE UP TO IT, seriously folks, would you be willing to ”bet your fucking immortal soul” on it ever, one way or the other? This is the simplest way of explaining what I personally mean when I discuss on my blogs here in MORIANITY, the topic of what I have named and called for a many years, ”REALITY-THREE”. But trying to ascertain whether or not it is real or if it is just a huge California Car Window Holler Club, intentionally and despicably doing all of this to me for nearly 27 mother fucking years, as the great android ”ROCK” said to Captain James Tiberius Kirk, on the original Star Trek television show in the sixties, “THAT is the equation”. He said this as he was holding Captain kirk, and nearly crushed the fucking life out of him when he spoke the word, ‘THAT’, so I emphasized it, and have been doing this for nearly my entire time blogging and mentioning this old sixties frikkin great sci-fy TV show, BRO!

Folks, TIME TRAVEL IS REAL AND HAS BEEN GOING ON FOREVER. Nothing is really real, but real in the sense that we think while we are sniffing the stench of dogshit or being cut with a nasty knife and it hurts like hell, as real as this really cool 5-D interactive cosmic VR program can be, and the reason this program is so cool, is that we enter these ‘dreameractions’ here in waking life, and with a fully cut off memory switch to the other side where we crossed over from. Well, I better be a good boy, or Sarah might knock out some teeth and have a hyperspace party, right Mizz Marilyn McCoo?????????????? My error when I misspelled her name in the past as McCoy, I meant to type in McCoo.
HAVE A REAL NICE DAY AND LIFE, FOLKS, WHILE I SIT HERE CRYING AND DYING UNDER THE GREAT H.C. 24-7.

Leave a Reply






    No comments:

    Post a Comment