Sunday, February 17, 2013

MORIANITY-4-MANY CHAPTER NAMES ARE FITTING








MORIANITY-4





MANY CHAPTER NAMES ARE FITTING SO I WILL CHOOSE

GOOSE EGGS THIS TIME:









FEBRUARY EIGHTEENTH, MONDAY MORNING AND PRESIDENTS DAY HOLIDAY, IN TWENTY-THIRTEEN AD, AND IT IS 38 MINUTES PAST ONE IN THE MORNING IN STM:















Well if the great All Mighty Microsoft Corporation, SAR ASSIST ME, can do so many updates, well then I suppose I

can too, and need to, lads, lassies, lappers, and Lab Dogs.







The two days of super hell, quieted down on Sunday, the seventeenth, yesterday; PTL, PR; and all old prior bosses, direct or indirect, aha-aha-aha-aha- Mike McNulty, old pal from 1971 and morbid accusations made, TEE-HEE-HEE; and I played the systems-roulette and here is some information. Friday's horrors and nightmares still allowed me to tunnel out a small profit of 3 units, again Saturday another 3 and a half units, and yesterday, Sunday, yet another 3 units, totaling 9.5 units over these three days. The days before the nightmare started, I played every other day and made 5 and a half over three games, so this weird time, I was able to get more profit out of the time era of terror and hell than during a quieter time before, and one of my longest periods of non-botbar, in a very long time, more than a solid week, but that is all long retired history now, as I am only on a non-bot times one now. I will discuss this exact formula for applying against roulette, just not right at this time.







I did question the great kitty cat GAGA about the flat tire incident, and got the PCN-936. I will not type in a lot of match-book items for this PCN. I will just give a few that make me scratch my head a little more than others.



HOLLYWOOD----JUNE NINETEEN EIGHTY----BUTTERFLY----UNOCAL OIL----OCEAN CITY NEW JERSEY----



















I went downstairs to talk to Harry Coffee about the vandalism incident, and no one is there at the desk, so I got my mail, threw out my trash, and came right back to my apartment. It is so very nice tonight, cool, my channel 12 Palm Beach television app on the computer is showing an icon at bottom screen, of 40 degrees, amazing, to me it feels just under 60, but that is just my hot blood, and gash, after five generations pop, what gives? Splain that one Ricky Ricardez? WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!







I will quickly tell the general viewer audience what I was going to tell Harry Coffee. It seems that after our talk that night and my blogging about the kids taking us over via these PC machines, somebody somewhere DID NOT LIKE WHAT I SAID, and let the air out of my rear driver side tire. I know it was let out because it is fine with just being refilled with new air by my AAA tow-truck driver, and it was fine just earlier on the day before my talk with Harry Coffee. So this lets out the possibility of a small or slow leak, or that it was not done intentionally and to cause me a major headache and problem, which it did, and THEY won and accomplished their rotten evil demonic goal and mission. Since these folks got so touchy, whoever they are, Fort Pierce Police, and SL County Sheriff Ken Mascara sir; let me as Lenny Briscoe on the 'L&O' television show would put it so perfectly, ''really piss them off''. Part of the story that was not told/blogged, after coming back into my apartment, was that he was trhe host of a website chat board, and observed youngsters treating adults with great disrespect and down right rude and even vulgar verbal treatment, saying things, and without my flowering up the bad language, along the lines of, if you cannot work the internet or do such abnd such, then you don't belong here. Also things like, old farts don't belong in our territory, we started it and now you want to come in and take over. This of course is utter nonsense, and we only want our rightful place in a system that forces us to either get hip or die practically, we did not all want or ask for this, they are correct on that much of it. But to tell us that we cannot buy or sell and literally fulfill a scriptural prophecy of thousands of freaking years ago; WOW, Sally and Billy, now THAT'S SAYIN' SOMETHING, BRO! Any-ha, Mister Coffee told them to stop behaving like that, and when people need some help, treating them so badly is wicked and wrong. Those that would not stop doing it, and he told me it was a majority of the extra young crowd; were evicted from usage of the site with high-tech sanctioning. This made me temporarily feel great, as I beam with delight when justice is done. Hay, you don't have to help, meanies, but we are not your enemies, and you have no right to be so offensive and nasty when we are only trying to learn as we must just to live in this world. Also, dream on kiddies, you did not invent this thing. I know many secrets, and this may or may not be amongst the major ones, but get a life my friends, as there is more to life than insulting old people, and unless you plan on dying while young, guess what, pals, you will also become old, and I hope that some day, you'll enjoy the way your grandchildren out in the future treat you, with some unfathomable new thing when you are to old to make it work the way they can. I did not invent the truth, abnd part of the truth is ''what goes around comes back around. Life is a wheel, and ''that is the truth'', as my late uncle Stuart Huntington Mason loved to say so often in the late nineteen sixties. For the maybe half or so of the nice younger crowd who won't help as this would evict them from the youth-click, but at least don't act as though we are their enemy, when we have lives and have no time to even be concerned with them let alone spend time trying to be their enemy; but yes, for those that are at least not the real meanies of the bunch, then my harsh words are not intended for you. Still, taking this entire thing a bit further, involving my vehicle vandalism, I dared to talk about the ''NICK CLUB'', if you may recall, and if you do not, it is right there at both WORDPRESS as well as BLOGGER, where I post up my blogs, and have for seven years. Those of any age, any belief system, any color from polka dot to stripes, any national origin, religious faith, etcetera and etcetera; have the right to be free and try to find some happiness in this nightmare rotten life. Concentrically, NO ONE has the right to mess with peeps and make them miserable, hack into their lives, their computers, make them miserable secretly and covertly, and whatever. We all bleed red, we all have feelings, and I personally am not one bit shy to tell this world that if I was the ruler or owner, anyone who did not respect the rights of others, would be imprisoned a place so horrible that they could not last more than a few years in it alive. You do not have the right to hurt people just because you enjoy doing it, and if you persist in that, you should be strung up and slowly and agonizingly hung. We're all just struggling along and trying to find our way in this miserable reality. It is far from a perfect world, so why make it worse?

No comments:

Post a Comment