Tuesday, February 12, 2013

MORIANITY-4-CHRIS BENNETT, EDWARD LYNCH, AND LIFE JOURNALS


MORIANITY-4



CHRIS BENNETT, EDWARD LYNCH, AND LIFE JOURNALS





When I was fired from Griffin Pipe Company at their Florence Township, New Jersey plant, by jerk off dick head nasty ass mother fucker Jimmy Stone, it was not that further along where I was employed on weekends at a totally different job, and back on my social Security Disability, as I went off of it a short while while attempting to hold a full time position at Assets Protection in Pennsylvania, and suffered a major psychotic breakdown after horrendous 'MILITUFORCE' continual harassment and persecution. If this was a fair world, I would be a mother fucking billionaire, and they would all be sued for every cunt lapping fucking penny that they are worth. But it is not a fucking fair world, not one cunt lapping little tiny bitching bit. This phony loving father god of the bible is nothing but a horrible hoax, this planet has been invaded by monstrous fucking evil that can be equated with old world terms and words and just say SATAN is everywhere, as it really makes no different how the words jumble up all together. It's what's being said, right Billy and Sally Pickpocketers. This entire rotten sick world can go do things that even my fowl ass language would have limits on detailing.



I will say to the President of my country, that I enjoyed his address tonight and thought that this was the very best Presidential speech I have heard since before the Reagan days. Keep up the good work, my friend, and watch out for the you know who's, despite the not always truth telling internet. If it is true, sir, I hope you were able to come out of all of this unscathed in all aspects, as it left me quite damaged, far beyond any repair; but if one of us got out and is ok, well, that is better than the old goose egg number, and by the way, I believe in you, and if anyone can fix things for the little frail weak folks like myself, I know it is you, so you know I am for you 100%, sir! I am just very angry at the billionaire scum bags of the WOMO for all the evil crap that they've perpetrated on me for so many years ow, and if anyone knows this is all true mister President, it is you, sir.





Ladies and gentlemen of the internet who read Morianity and laugh and scoff at the crazy retard, MWM, or me; whassup, YO? I know this story is all hard to buy into, but I also know I am telling the dam truth, and I don't hate disbelievers, I cry for them, and for myself, because this world is doomed, maybe not for many years, but really, what is the fucking cunt diff, YO? The joke is on me for I know that this all is not real, I don't believe or theorize this, I know it. I know I'm in VOID, and dreaming out and away from it, in this fucking royal experience of TOTAL HELL! Still, I managed to make 4 units on my systems roulette play earlier back last night. It is now Wednesday morning, the thirteenth of February, 2013. If anyone ever told me or anyone else who is my mother fucking age, back in the cock sucking nineteen sixties, that theses personal computers and this internet bullshit would be here up in this messed up screwy ass fucking future, I would have laughed you out of a face. LSS, it is here, so is my choking gland condition that nobody can ever diagnose, so are lots of things, ranging from hypothetical daughters given to me by not so hypothetical mothers, and two folks who I met, one young and one old, or a more PC way of putting this would be, 'not so young', wow we live in a world of shit, walking on endless eggshells, worrying at each little fucking turn if we're gonna' offend somebody by smiling at them, or not smiling at them, by holding a door for them, or not holding it, and you all can just go on loving this life 'till; doomsday, but if you ever started really smelling your fucking morning coffee, blond or brunet, whaaaaaa, you'd quickly come to see and realize that this is fucking HELL, and I don't care how much money you have, or how great a lover, or whatever. My life is total shit and hell, but you know peeps, I can tell you that if I had the entire world tomorrow, it would not make me one bit happier, merely allowing me to suffer endless misery in more luxurious surroundings, and get a lot of jerk off creditors off of my back, and that would be the dam ass extent of things, YO.



When you have had the experiences that I have had, you could be handed anything after that, and you would still be totally fucking miserable. I have not been the same since early June in 1980, not really, not after having goddess Scylla sing that tune called, ''Love Is for Carpenters'', to me in my ''sleep''. But if shit had all stopped there with 1969 and then 10 and a half years later with this, that would have been enough to blow anybody from here to Planet Whack, but that was just the opening of a 33 year long and counting, movie, with or without any whispering names, whispering ghosts, whispering cats, goddesses, and mysterious Doctor Doogie Howser technicians, Watergate Jacobson's, Estelle Bassler's, and more recently; Christopher Bennett's and Edward Lynch's. I cannot resist it here Mister Macy, sorry old buddy, like fucking W-------O-------W! This doesn't even start telling how many times I have crossed over, back and forth, using your idea of linear time, afterlife existences, and other such hocus Frisbee pocus stuff from Serling's great twilight zone.





Yes, All Mighty Teen Queen, I did what you wanted, and am all ready seeing some major stuff. I will shoot up a mind bending blog that will include the last three and the first three chapters, of both February 2008 as well as May of 2008. I think I see what you wanted me to see, and please don't make your wonderful mysterious pipe friend endlessly beat me at Rock-Paper-Siccors, not even at the speed of light, or the speed of light squared. There is a big difference between 186,000 MPS and 34 billion miles per second, but there is no difference at all about the constant reality, just as he can constantly beat anyone at games, after-all, he is the games-expert, but then you are the great Scylla Goddess. Yes Tom Glenn, do you remember that day you came over and we had fun recording that shit? The entire US © Office has a copy of it. I don't know why I felt so compelled to send then that, but UI do know that it all is part of SPACE-TIME-MIND, and understood or not, is the answer to all queries indeed. For more exact answers, we use the Gawky Gaukauk Numerological systems however, and say hello to your friends at the NFL. Hope you've been well all these years, while I've been here in HELL. My entire story, long before this tiny speck of 7+ years of internet blogging, was on twelve thousand or so cassette tapes. This was all cleverly taken away from me, by a mysterious ''IMP'' AKA a very ancient and mythological character, me' laddies; that we can just call, for right now; and borrow the lingo from old now most likely deceased Philly DJ folks, 'Mindless Tape Recorder'. It is so incredible that the three dozen persons on this planet who fear me, know what I know, and believe me. Everyone else will just say, oh yeah, good old asshole Mountainpen, is he for fucking real/e, Tommy? Hay tatatatatatatatatata-Tom, do you have no shame or guilt, you rotten dirty bastard? How much of that material gain were you given, to fucking screw me all up, Mister Property-Rich? Yes, Chris Bennett told me to blog, Ed Lynch showed me how to do it better, but who was around when everything went right smack dab into the fucking shit fan, BRO? At first, I thought I was better off for having jimmy Stone fire me on September 1, 2004. Now I can see that he was a SENDBACK POPUP, right robber thief VH-1???????????????????? WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.



Time for me to crash and burn, folks, wait a fucking minute, I crashed and burned up a hell of a long eternity ago. What am I saying? Ani-ha it is 2:22 now, this MOANIN' MOUUUUURNING, and time for me to go to bed. Sorry if I have not lived up to some god dam mother fucking expectations of someone or something out here. I did the best I could, so get an old phone book from the early seventies and look up Pennock, 2 Beaver Drive, Barrington, New Jersey, and talk to BRUCE. He'll give anyone interested the lowdown on how I am not perfect, only human, just like all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry if that disappoints anyone. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! No one will ever show me how to do anything, I try to post shit, it all fucks up, I post a photo of a lovely waterway in the daytime, and now it is magically and 'leprechaunically' changed into a night traffic shot, well, the magic leprechauns are part 'ODF' (OF) some complex internet hyperlink attachment systems, but to me, it is all magic, because Patty Jane won;t reveal t me how the great parlor tricks are done, or show me a fucking dam ass thing, nor will any of his fucking associates and colleagues in the world of all-of-us-interconnected. And then you tell me I have not died and gone into fucking HELL. Yeah, then how come I know that I've died and been killed a hundred times, and keep coming back as though what took me out was just a dream, hay man, it can't be a dream forever, YO. This is my endless fucking HUNTINGTON HELL, huh aunt Ruth of Babylon, so say fucking hi to the Pharaoh for me, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BYE-BYE!

55555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555.









TOLD YOU GINA, DOW OVER 14K, AND IT WILL BE UP 1000 POINTS THIS WEEK, AND EVERY WEEK NOW FOR A YEAR.
























No comments:

Post a Comment