Tuesday, February 12, 2013

MORIANITY-4-REALITY-3-TWILIGHT ZONE


MORIANITY-4





REALITY THREE AND THE OLD TWILIGHT ZONE SHOW:













Any fan of the old black and white Twilight-Zone television show, knows what I am about to discuss. It is the episode where aliens land on the outskirts of a town, disrupt everyone's phones and cars and electricity, and get them to all turn on each other. It also is what I touched on just a small bit, in my 2008 and 2009 blogs back when I resided in New Jersey, and called it 'Reality-Three'. All the people in town were running around scared and paranoid, accusing each other of being the monster, or behind the invasion of monsters, and what have you, and this was the exact plan of the evil invaders on the UFO. The show ended with the one evil prick saying to his associate, how this is an example of how they would conquer this planet, going town to town, one to another, one to another, one to another. Each person involved in the nightmare of being at the mercy of this wicket plot to take over the world, had a million names that would be equivalent to my naming stuff like WOMO, or OTAMM, or IF, LAMBRIGG CULT, or MILITUFORCE, and on and on. Each began to see the stuff going on as from others in the neighborhood, and it ended with them all destroying each other. Now fortunately for all out you who may be reading this MORIANITY, there are no evil UFO INVADERS, there are no plots in that conventional way, of taking over or destroying our world, and so on. However, there is something 1000 times more real and powerful than if this was what was going on. I need you to see and understand just this little bit of my telling you about this fictional old sci-fi television show, so you then will be able to go on and compare it to what I will now tie in that is not one bit made up fiction. Also near in mind that this is just the most recent stuff around me here in Fort Pierce, Florida, and does not begin to be some all inclusive report or biography of my entire inconceivable life of hellish nightmare and unexplained endless horrendous mysteries, that separate me from society and the ability to ever have any kind of near normal life.







Why Debbie Morotto, my office resident manager of this PH Building, and more wonderful initials that are endlessly 'inescapable as promised, hot or cold'; thought that this Dell guy would help me, is unknown to me. It may be all innocent and flower rosy and it may have darker agendas like 'HA-HA Bikes and choppers' I can never know these things for sure unless I could take about ten people out to an alligator swamp, tie them up and beat and torture them until one of them told me the truth about what has been happening to me for 50 fucking years. I do not plan on doing anything like this, but without taking such wild action, I will not ever get the answers, and I KNOW THAT, 100%!







At first, this dude was going to help me, and one thing led to another, and now he has no time to help me, maybe in a month or two, how would 'MY' say or put it, ''Oh yeah, right''? Let us do a long dirty laundry list of folks who said they would help me with my computer, and never would. Mister Dell is the most recent, then going back and hopefully not forgetting or omitting anyone; we would have Dennis, Camille, Meagan, Jasper, and I know that I am missing quite a few all in-between these names, as this is very depressing, and folks wonder, gee Mark, why do you get depressed, and lash out against the world and curse abnd say that people are rotten and no good at all? Well if I have to explain it, then doing so is just wasting everyone's time. But the story is a lot bigger than this. At this building, the security has 24-7 guards at the ground floor security desk, that rotate on 4 hour shifts. The guard who relieves the Dell guard, lives right next door to the noisy nabes directly across the hall from me, and they all are friends and go in and out of each others' apartments on a very regular basis. A door closes around three every morning as well as seven every morning, and that is the neighbor next door to the nabe across from me, going to relieve the Dell Guard, and then coming back, each day, all seven days, and I came to learn from the Dell guard, that these shifts are 28 hours per week, all seven days, and he told me that the relief guard lives on my floor. It was my nabe who also knocked on my door and thought that I was hacking him, the day that Chase Morgan Dennis from the Public Library, was over here back on the eighteenth day of last December, I do not know what game Debbie the office manager is playing with me, but I do know that I will either get to the bottom of it this week, before this week in over, or I am driving to the State Capitol, and they'll have to lock me up if they won't hear my story and make at least a modicum of effort to help look into my problem, whatever it really is, Doctor 1984 Sorethroats Doogie Howser. But the point I AM attempting to make here people is really not all that complicated. I AM not trying to prove my Stockholm Kidnapping by the most powerful EXPLORATRON FAMILY is the multiverse, I am not trying to prove the mathematical and statistical odds of the Pope choosing the church right down the road from the house where my bloody shoes were kidnapped into by Ann and Dawn-Marie King, out of what, millions of other possible churches of Roman Catholic religion, all across the rest of the continental United States, I am not trying to prove how HADDONWOOD CLUB was some sort of an EXPLORATRON cosmic meeting place for the other ES, not the beautiful tall building, I am not trying to prove the details of intricacy on rocket science and propulsion, Quantum Dynamics, or any other issue that is much ahead of the fourth grade lesson books. I am just saying that if you do not know of that particular Twilight Zone show, then ask your library or some video rental or sales place near your location, to get it for you on a DVD or a BR, or whatever, then watch it abnd then understand how M4 is going to really be getting into R3 and not just getting into it, but it will also be the theme, all throughout it as well, my friends and fiends.

















I went to my doctor today, and more strange stuff is happening to me. He will not be in until a week from now, and they do not reschedule patients, or at least they do not do this for me. They just make you see other associate doctors, who will not write my scrips. So I have a new appointment to see him next month. If the games continue; as for some time, I think that he is trying to lose me as his patient, and will not come out and say it to my face, with all this crazy so-called insurance changing junk, and other stuff; and scheduling me on days he is not there, and so on, then it will be time to get a new doctor. I have too much on my mother fucking plate, to have this narc-squad fucking crap hanging over my head on top of my already beyond mother fucking miserable nightmare endless hell life and sub vampirism without the lovely company of Roseann. If they force me to leave the states, and move south of the border, where this particular problem would be over forever, then that is what I'll have to do in March, as I am not going to choke to death, while these fucking family dirt bags all sit around laughing at me and cheering me on to go six feet underground. I'm a survivor, and you will not kill me, mother fucking jerk offs, and THAT, Sir Rockdroid, I'LL PROMISE YOU; SHARON OTHEROUCH CROSSDRESSERSPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



It is only a matter of time, and I will fucking do something that destroys this entire planet, if you god dam fucking LAMBRIGG REALITY-3 bastards, don't get the hell out of my fucking OJ life, and leave me the fucking shit alone!

CAREFUL P.B. KING, and Mister Mayor Future-Knower of 1997.

No comments:

Post a Comment