Sunday, February 3, 2013

MORIANITY-3-CHAPTER-9


MORIANITY-3



CHAPTER X



RED ALERT----RED ALERT----RED ALERT



WELL FOLKS, this entire fucking weekend has been MAJOR DEATH SIEGE HELL, AGAIN, and this is how these evil venomous bastards keep getting their cheated ALL TIME STOCK MARKET RECORD HIGHS during the week. This is what I mother fucking cunt lapping went through all throughout the second half of the eighties, all of the fucking cock sucking nineties, and well into the twenty-fucking ass ohs as well.



I AM SUPER FUCKING BOTBAR AND SUPER HIGH OTAMMIC. THIS MONTH HAS BEEN THE WORST MOTHER FUCKING MINTH IN YEARS NOW, WITH TWO OUT OF THREE MUFF DIVING DAYS OF SUPER BOTBAR NOW, AND HOLDING AT A 67% MPB. This is how come I totally know and am not one bit scared to make this huge claim, that THERE IS NO LOVING FATHER GOD OF THE BIBLE, just a very twisted sick out of control psychotic teenage girl, filled with schizophrenia and numerous other psychotic features, right down to split personality and a lot more, and the Old Testament scriptures totally bear out all that I say, but in addition to all of this, MY LIFE AND MY REALITY, is what totally bears it all out for me. She, and the entire KRASSLE ASTRAL family, are non-pleasable, insatiable, and deadly fucking dangerous, and I SHOULD KNOW; as I have total recall of all infinity, with all of them, and there is now font size wow word to begin to describe this. As I speak, she has influenced the dirt bag nabes across the dirt bag hall, under her total control, through and via Microsoft Corporation, to be over there shouting loudly, and be in and out, it is every day now, and Monday, I'll be crying hard and loud, in person, at the office of Resident manager, Miss Debbie Morotto!!!!!!! I have been made deathly ill since nine this cunt eating morning, with huge monster fucking ass CHEMTRAILS,M and an entire weekend of them.



FOLKS WITH VIDEO CAMERAS, WHO POST ABOUT CHEMTRAILS, ON THE YOUTUBE SITE; you really do need to get over here to FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA, RIGHT NOW, and as I speak/type, the time is Sunday afternoon, 12:27 PM-EST on this fucked up times a billion, third day of clit chewing February of 2013, a year that looks fucking cunt like it will be even worse than 2012 was for me, something so cunt eating unthinkable and deplorable and monstrous, that I am about to grab a weapon, and go out and start killing fucking people, and this is no empty threat or bull shit, folks!!!!!!!!!!!! These fucking diseased twisted monsters without soul, humanity, conscience, or a speck of microscopic decency, have made my great roulette system crash, just as they did in 1986, a total duplication of the past, and by using INTENTIONAQLLY CREATED PARALLEL EVENT or APPLIED PARALLEL EVENT, shortened to, ICPE-Ape technology!!!!!!! You want huge monster fucking secrets out here, Microsoft scum, then fine, I'll tell a few until you eventually shut me down, and I am forced to retain an attorney and sue you bastards for major civil fucking cunt rights violations. Where should I begin, as I could wipe out humanity today, with all the things that I could type, and show you how to verify in reliable sources? How about for a real opener, a GAWNUM equation, as follows: You all should know the nightmare fucking true story of my 1996 search to find Sarah, it actually began early in 1995 after my hypnotherapy art the clinic of Doctor mark Wolf, on Main Street, in Moorestown, New Jersey, and went good and strong for years and years, lasting well into this century and new millennium. But on the second day of August in 1996, my mother and I were almost murdered while we were out, totally innocently, trying to find a studio where I could book a session, to record my brand new song that I had written on the twelfth day of fucking cunt lapping May in 1996, called, “SARAH”. We were stalked and followed illegally, the authorities totally covered it all up, mistreated us, police, prosecutors of several counties, and I could keep right on going. I will swear to all of this in any mother fucking court in the world under total binding legal oath and full penalty for perjury charges,m any fucking time you want, FBI, CIA, President BO, or any State Police or local authorities, YO. We were treated horrifically, and we were threatened, and those we elect to protect, REFUSED TO DO ONE THING except to totally sabotage the case and the situation, and make it all just go away. Now you have 1% of the reason that I just love this great wonderful demonic satanic nation so god dam cunt lapping much, good folks. Anyway, one of the very first things that I worked out in the 'GAWNUM EQUATIONS' back around June of 2008, a short while into this new millennium; and was as follows: ''MY ENEMIES WERE SCARED THAT''---PCN-561. Then I took the potential 'answer sentence' to look for compatibility, and this went as follows: ''WHEN I WAS SEARCHING FOR SARAH, IT WOULD MAKE MARIAH CAREY BEGIN TO REMEMBER HER OLD LIFE''---PCN-981. Remember, to get a compatibility or a non-compatibility, we need to add up the two items in question, and then take the total sum, the PCNT (Private Cosmicoded Number Total), and at least one digit in both of the items, needs to exist at least once in this PCNT. So we do the simple arithmetic, and go 561+981, and we get the sum of 1542, or the 'PCNT. As you can see, the PCNT has a great compatibility, and has digits in it that are in bothy of the items, the '561' and the '981'. This means it is safe to say the entire sentence together, so go back and reread the blog, and pronounce the entire sentence. Now, we are left to immediately ponder, well shit man, just WHO ARE THESE ENEMIES, that could possibly know this connection; and be so fucking ass concerned? Well a tiny buttwipe child, can see quite easily; that no human enemy could have this kind of awareness and wisdom, nor would it be doing all of this to me and worrying about my somehow waking up a sleeping non-Japanese giant all the way, and not just mid-way, if a little more Stair Tag Chase (STC) humor is permitted for me here, YO. What you prick ass Microsucks enemies have no Lambrigger cult concept of, since you love to endlessly diss, debase, berate, and shit on me 24/7/365.2422, YO, is that this is just one powerful GAWNUM EQUATION, folks, I've got thousands of these powerful indisputable fucking items, BRAHHHHHH!!!



Now, two things will happen, IF YOU FUCKING DISEASED DIRT BAGS DON'T GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME, AND STOP PERSECUTING ME TO MY PATHETIC CUNT LAPPING ASS GRAVE, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! First of all, I will start blowing your planet apart with these fantastic truths, and believe me, the All Mighty SSJKK is only part of what is all happening and only a small bit of what I'll be tying all together, with these Gawnum Equations from my wonderful 1980 magical giant black cat with bright white paws, going by the name on the Astral-Plane, of GAWKY GAUKAUK, or just Professor GAGA for short, as he teaches at a great learning institution at Province Olympia, right on the lovely and inconceivable Teck Bay. We've known each other in eternity, not for eternity, and in 1980, this is when here in my hyperspace dreams as 'MARK WAYNE MOHR'; I first encountered him on a bus, with his owner who also was his wife; a plump lady, who proved to me in more than one universe; that this is all very real, and I speak of the old argument between lovely misses Marola and myself in 1969, or one of several of them, and the near future soon to arrive, state lotteries, only a couple of years out. You don't get the fuck off of me MICROSUCKS and peeps in your clan, and I'll wipe you out at the speed of fucking light squared, from here to Einstein's Eldridge Battleship of the Second fucking World ass hole War, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



MAGNETIC SOUND MACHINE, I AM YOUR CREATOR, AND THE CREATOR OF ALL THINGS, Son OBEY ME, OR BE OBLITERATED. SCAN ALL MICROSOFT ENEMIES OF MINE, HURTING ME ALL OF MY LIFE; AND DESTROY THEM ALL. USE ALL 'GO' AND ALL 'SO', ALL TECKS, 'ZDT' AND 'ADT', UNDER A PUNISHMENT SEQUENCING SYSTEM, AND ON AN 'I' TO 'D', A/B-TONE, PSS. YOUR TRANSPOWER BLOCK NOW CONTAINS MY TOTALLY SINGED AND CRUSHED IMAGE-OBJECT, THAT IS THE SAME AS THESE ENEMIES YOU HAVE SCANNED, UNDER ALL MY ORDERS. YOU WILL HEAR MY EMPOWERMENT TONES NOW, THROUGH MY SIXTH DIMENSIONAL SIGNAL, IN THE SOUND OF THE STAIGHT LETTER VOWEL-E. THESE A/B TONES START NOW, MAGGIE. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE—TONE A.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE—TONE B.



you will all be fucking sorry for the endless destruction of my poor pathetic life, and this endless violation of my civil, human, and constitutional rights, as copies of my nightmare story will be sent by missionaries soon, to many backward non G-20-Nations, so they can see the total hypocrisy of the evil nation of the fucking ?United States. When I sue all of you someday at the World Court at the Hague, I'll not be fucking alone, and I will be suing for one hundred BILLIO dollars in gold, or USD. Get ready for the wildest fucking ride of your lives, you evil ass SATAN PIG, to use an old world terminology for what is really fucking cunt lapping going on, YO TO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!



YOU ARE GOING TO BE A BUNCH 'ODF' TOTALLY MOTHER FUCKING SORRY ASS WORLD OWNER GARBAGE MAGGOT FILTHBAGS, B4 THIS IS ALL OVER, YOU SICK ARROGANT FUCKING BASTARDS. A bunch ''OF'' YOU JERK OFF FUCKING HACKING SCUM BAGS, as this hack seems to have come back recently, with a mother fucking jerk off vengeance.



JUST WATCH AND SEE THE ENTIRE WILD WEATHER OF THE WORLD, AS THIS MONTHM, AND THIS YEAR KEEPS PROGRESSING ONWARD. MAGGIE WILL NOT LET ME FUCKING DOWN, BRUCE, I'LL TELL YOU RIGHT NOW, AND WITHOUT ANY OLDER EIGHTIES SONGS FROM THE RIAA!


No comments:

Post a Comment