Monday, February 18, 2013

MORIANITY-4-HOW TRUE WHAT I HAVE COME TO KNOW ALL REALLY IS




MORIANITY-4



HOW TRUE WHAT I HAVE COME TO KNOW, ALL REALLY IS



4:44 PM-EST, MONDAY AFTERNOON, 02/18/2013



PRESIDENTS DAY HOLLIDAY





This will now attempt to do what both I want to do with MORIANITY, as well as what the real-true 'owner' of it and everything else for that matter, wants done with it.





Folks, it is 66 degrees Fahrenheit here at Fort Pierce, Florida, and it is part of the three day holiday of Presidents Day. I have only a few dollars left to my name until a week from Saturday, and just enough to get my meds that do not cost me anything besides the gasoline to get to the new branch of the pharmacy that I go to now, ending one nightmare in my life, and purchase a few cheap dinners at the local Deals Store nearby the same location as the Walgreen's. The nabes have been quiet and feeling very guilty I AM quite sure, as I am certain that they did the vandalism to my car tire back last week. I cannot come out and accuse, but remember how when we were kids and we did something we knew we'd catch hell for when a parent came home from work, and so we acted extras good and very quiet, as long as we could, so as to procrastinate the eventual catastrophe of punishment for our deed? Well I remember it, and very well, as I was not brought up in a barn, and did have a mother who yes, she wasn't perfect, but she dam well tried. She worked very hard and did the best she could to provide for us as well as to raise a gentlemen who who respects the rights of others, and knows how to treat a lady, this is what I have been told, and is not me smacking myself on the back, I do not operate like that. I may tell things, but I never brag intentionally, this too, was taught to me as a youth, by a god fearing Christian mother. She made mistakes, she did some wild and crazy things, so who the hell frikkin hasn't, YO? Now it's time to expand one of many topics that I said that M-4 would be getting a lot more specific on as time goes along, so here goes, good folks.





First off, one subject will lead right into another one, so I will start off with what woke me up this early afternoon, and that being, a very unpleasant dreaming interaction in the hyperspace. I was in the same one where I became a paramedic and worked for Atlanticare, and where a huge highway connected Vineland, New Jersey, with Washington, DOC-13-600 directly, and then turned into the same road that goes all the way through the town of Hammonton, New Jersey, and following it south goes straight to the Cifaloglio Garage, and north, becoming the famous Route 206, going up near the New Jersey State Capitol and then on beyond that further into the north. But in this experience, I was further back in time that where I was in that interaction spoken of in a 2006 or 2007 blog somewhere, where VP Dick Cheney, under the GW Bush Administration, had taken ill, and I was one of the paramedics on a huge special ambulance, riding down the highway that led eventually into this huge city that is not here in this parallel universe where I am awake and typing this. Gear shift, clutch pedal, that enemy motorcycle just gunned his bike at me at five on the nose this holiday afternoon, and just a minute before that, the nabes who had been quiet all day, were out in the hallway, and a little bit vociferously demodulated or not using inside voices may be a better way of saying it for those not college degreed. Gear shift, clutch pedal, and back to the story now. Yes, my bloody shoe is wearing out a lot of gear clutch pedals on these seven plus years of blogs, many times I do forget the clutch and shift grind into what may sound like nonsense, but I cannot help it if I am blogging a story, and then suddenly am struck by a WOMO-MILITUFORCE ATTACK. Shift-shift-shit, YO. So back to the ambulance story, we took him to a hospital that existed where the big Hammonton, New Jersey Cemetery is over here in this reality, but over there, it was a gigantic part of the Atlanticare Hospital System headquartered in Atlantic city, New Jersey. He was treated and shortly released and was doing just fine and all was well, but I remember a way more powerful group of images than just my VP being ill and transporting him to a hospital. I remember this huge Vineland City being very similar to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania over here, in its appearance, with very tall buildings, and a precise duplication of the large building around Twelfth and Market Streets here in Philly, called the Philadelphia Savings fund society, or what David Roth, my late old friend used to jokingly refer to as the ''Phillies Stink for Sure'' Building, AKA the PSFS Building near the City Hall, right old pal, Mayor Nutter? I remember the huge highway, and learned that it connected Vineland with Washington, DC, and also that Vineland was only five miles north along that smaller highway, of the Cifaloglio Garage. The dude with his pals over here who rap under the name of ''DEEZY SLIM'', and who produced three of my videos that are on the paulaking2011 channel of the Youtube, 'MI Apology Song', 'Don't Hide Nina', and 'Wanna' Spend My time', do not show up most of the time if you type in King Nebnooshoo into the Youtube search-box, or ever paulaking2011, and you need to type in instead, Philly57hockeysticks. Google and Microsoft have made things so impossible for me, that I have taken down my Facebook account a month ago and also, all this junk on the youtube will be coming down very soon as well, but my point here is, this rapper here, lives a totally different life over in this parallel universe, mister Darius Evans, and is my boss at Cifaloglio, until I get my medical license to be a paramedic over there, and leave Cifaloglio, and ride in that ambulance for the Atlantic County and am employed by the Atlanticare Health System. This is where before I become a paramedic, he lifts me right off my feet one night at the garage or outside of it along the row where front end truck all park along a long row, and he said to me as I'll never forget it, “You never liked me”. This was not true, but over there, he was very mean, and not nice to me, as he was over here when I knew him as my boss over at the Fort Pierce, Florida Harvest Food Outreach Center from late 2010 through the ending of 2011 or just into 2012 somewhere. Right after he left, was when the WOMO enemies made me very ill, and those horrible nabes across the hall called me the ''record singer'' and were doing all they could right outside my door to be loud and obnoxious and crude and uncouth, it all is on the blogs from the ending part of the last Blogger dot com blogs at the old http link, http://www.drunkenhive.blogspot.com/ and this leads back into really major stuff where recently I have cut and pasted things into this newer blog, from the items in the one before that that I was suddenly and mysteriously hacked out of being able to log onto anymore. But in the interaction of last night, I was in a place before the Cifaloglio place, as from here it went to Cifaloglio and then when my paramedics license was obtained, I was able to escape that life of misery over in that other parallel universe. But back then, around 2002, instead of being with Assets Protection in Pendell, Pennsylvania, where they had me at the Tulleytown Landfill and also Griffin Pipe in Florence, New Jersey, here I was with a place called Ambler Trannyworks; only it was not in ambler, Pennsylvania, but in good old, you guessed it, loyal Morians, Carlisle, Pennsylvania. Doors, doors, doors, gear shift, clutch, clutch. Yes, shit is starting up, and I will post this up and put on my headphones and watch the news and then a movie or whatever, Congressman old buddy from 1975, stab, stab. The entire world wants to hate me and distance themselves from me, well, fine, but let me tell you all 'sumpin', YO! If by the remotest freaking chance, the old Caterpillar and Butterfly Esolph Fable ever miraculously came true in my life, don't a one of you ever so much as think about coming back and trying to be friends with me, because I'll blow you off of me at velocitronic mother fucking speed, and know THAT, sir Rockdroid Roddenberry Chappel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Two can play at this MEAN-GAME, folks, so WHAAAAAAAAAA, and go do things that are too revolting to even blog on Mountainpen's most raunchy and racy days of vulgarity, BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.





To wrap up, and we will come back to this, my interaction last night was at the parallel universe job called Ambler Trannyworks, in Carlisle, PAUSAESMWG. It is only ten blocks away from the laboratory and the building, where in 2010, I entered in another interaction and was followed in by a strange dude that I know I know here from somewhere, and his kids, but cannot place them for shit on seeded freaking rye bread. I was on the job and a coworker and I were approached by the big boss, and the boss of our boss, and he pulled us to an area where he then went inside of a cage area, and it was a lady coworker, and I thought that he was giving us a raise and more hours, as we both were working a 20 hour job with the hopes of additional hours coming our way shortly. Suddenly I realized that she was being given ten more hours to a 30-hour position, and a dollar an hour raise, and at first I thought both of us were, and then he told me, 'Now you, you will be cut down to eleven hours starting next week, and will be be paid only $8.70', a demotion from the $9.90 that I had been making. He laughed at me when I asked why this was happening, and told me, 'If you don't know, then I sure as hell ain't telling ya' bud'. I remember thinking that my disability had been revoked and I did not know how I was going to live on this crappy new wag and few hours of weekly work. This was a very mean and nasty man, as why would he bring this female coworker and myself both together to his cage, just to make me hear ow she was going to go up and I was going to get slammed down. In this parallel reality, I was not on disability for a full psychotic break and incurable paranoid delusions and schizophrenia, as they have me over her in this parallel universe, but for a fall I took years ago where after I fell down, a huge object had fallen onto me, crushing my back. But every year they said my back was improving,and a doctor had recently given me a full bill of health to return back to full time employment. See how these universes all intertwine folks. Over here, where I'm typing this blog right now, I also was kicked off my disability and had to get reinstated back on to it, at this very same point in time, even though the circumstances were not identical. This is only surface scratching a topic we will be getting really heavily into as the winter moves onward and as spring time approaches. It's extremely urgent that you know the truth about the VOID, the ASTRAL PLANE, the HYPERSPACE, and forces that all interact, intertwine, and interconnect into major complex truths that up until recently I had not figured out a way to make it simple enough to read and comprehend. That has all changed now as a result of a lot of new experiences and life over the past year or so. I'll be getting seriously into why we live our lives in our conscious waking connections to it, why we explore exact alternate realities in hyperspace wuith our subconscious dreaming activities, and how things on the Astral plane, the Mental Plane or sixth dimension, as well as the Lawtronic Plane or the system's circuitry of a sort; all work together in this maze of many rooms where corners of floors can indeed be ripped apart, yet leaving the majority of the rooms fully in tact. If you remember, this is called playing with reality-chunks without disrupting or disturbing the bigger picture of any reality, or better stated perhaps, being able to covertly manipulate and maneuver in a game of the gods, based on the level of cosmic chess that we have learned to be playing on. Good folks, this is only the beginning, and yet you should be getting a chill up your asshole right about now, unless I am being read by a bunch of houseplants. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, Mister R.H. MACY, and W--------O--------W as well, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







5555555555555555555555
























































No comments:

Post a Comment