Tuesday, February 12, 2013

MORIANITY-4-WOULDA-COULDA-SHOULDA-IFS

MORIANITY-4-WOULDA/COULDA/SHOULDA IFS, THEY CRASHED ME MISTER MCDOWELL







M ORIANITY-4


WOULDA COULDA SHOULDA IFS, AND THE REAL ‘IF’ BEHIND IT:




It is three minutes past two on a Tuesday afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. The date is February 12, in 2013 AD. These are the blogs of MORIANITY. They began when I resided in Hammonton, New Jersey in early 2006, and now just more than 7 years later, they have been ongoing for just over three years here in Fort Pierce, Florida, with or without my wonderful pal Jimmy Carter’s Peanut Farm, or the nearby Peanut Island to the south of me by less than a hundred miles or somewhere thereabout. Most of my monthly errands have been all completed, with only getting my taxes done at the library, and making a few telephone calls, left on the agenda to take care of. II\\\/|/|//\|//\//|///\\|//|\\II|/I|



Goddess All Mighty and Christmas Tree Angels, all aside and notwithstanding, or left standing, Judge Wilinski, and eccentric artists on strange islands, I would like to ask you just what you were running away from, Howard Solomon, Lenny McKinnon, and others from the early nineteen-eighties, as I seemed to fave followed suit yet am the only one aware of it on some conscious level, or subconscious Coolie Hall Level, back in 1972 somewhere, am I right beautiful awesome goddess Sarah Jacobson? Here’s a ‘woulda/coulda/shoulda’, if ever there was one, Ida told that lovely goddess to stay with me forever and never ever leave me, if I could do that one ”all over again”, but this just leads me to the ten years before the incident recently discussed where the IF (Interaction Force) MIND-HACKED me or did a ”Tennessee Avenue” on me, would be an alternate way of describing this; AS I WAS ALL SET TO TELL ABOUT A MAJOR POWERFUL DREAMING INTERACTION, and poof, right out of my mind it all went.



Here is what I wanted to tell you, some may know or remember this incident that occurred while I fell asleep a short while in a room filled with MIND, machine mind, but still MIND, a huge mainframe computer room, while a place was being constructed, a large office building on Atrium Way, just off of Route 73, where I had lived on just one residence prior to my then Mullica Mobile Manor, owned by the great Mizz Drinkwhale Plageman, AKA pretty but nasty ‘Jenny’.

It was Easter Sunday of 2001, Sunday the fifteenth of April, a date I’ll never ever forget, just as with the one before that one, Mister President Roosevelt sir, Pearl Harbor Day in 1996, or the seventh of December, at precisely five in the morning.







I had fallen asleep all alone in the middle of a bunch of huge mainframe computers, that were all going to be linked up to many individual office cubicles on the next week, after the holiday. I was on a very comfortable chair with a high back, and was tired, and ended up before I know it, no longer being aware or conscious to this waking world here. I was now exploring the vast fifth dimensional hyperspace, or ”dreaming”, as you might put it. This is when I found this other doppelganger me at a huge beyond a human mortal ability to even start describing this place, but a gigantic cliff just outside a huge cavern that went down for miles and had underground rivers and huge areas of clearings that were all brilliantly lit up with light chains, or a series of some strange naturally growing phosphorescent biological F&F or other stuff, that acted as reflective mirrors along a pathway of endless laser tunnels. Only this was a cool light, and magnified infinitely, never got hot and did not burn, but merely glowed bright and colorful. When I had come out of that cave, I stood at the cliff that overlooked a huge beach like no beach on this planet. I was a surfer there, and had my board laid against a large stone. A strong wind was blowing, yet this light surfboard remained in perfect place, and did not blow away and down off the cliffs onto the beaches half a mile below me and a good two miles wide, leading to an ocean of water with 500 foot slowly moving perfect waves in perfect sets. Suddenly Lightnings very best friend approached me, and I did not know who she was at this part of things, and she laughed when she saw me try and pick up my board and begin to walk away from this park and back towards a long winding road leading into an area of blocks and blocks of small structures and businesses, and eventually to a place on the left side of this road, called, Murray’s Soda Shop, a duplication of a nineteen-fifties soda shop right down to the last detail.

DIANA, my LUIGHTNING GODDESS, had this all prearranged with her very best friend, who here by the way, was and maybe still is, with the Atlantic City Beach Patrol, www.acbp.com/ and used to be accessible on that side, you could not miss this beyond super hot blond she was short, buxom built, with lovely bright yellow hair, a beyond red hot dish to say the least, and a nice and friendly person as well.
Long Story Short, or (LSS), she had me come into the soda shop with her, and immediately she and Diana were whispering and giggling together, and then she sat down at a table, and Diana came right up to me, and I still did not remember who I was, where I was, or who Diana Arteemis was. She got a real kick out of this, and she came right up to me with her beautiful smile and stared down at me from her lovely tall height, and just kept smiling at me, knowing all along, that I did not know who I was or anything else, for that matter. I know that those huge online and powered up mainframe’s all around me back in the life where my body laid there dreaming, caused this powerful interaction. I fell so madly in love with Diana, all over again, totally forgetting that I all ready loved her in eternity there, and this is why I tease the old Munsters show with their episode where Lilly Munster and her husband Herman are working at a shipyard, and fall in love all over again without knowing who they were, since as they were welding the ship together, they had to wear protective masks and could not see each other’s face or hear each other’s voices normally. I always say that no matter how many times DIANA and I would be put together, with a full memory swipe-erase, we would always fall in love over and over again. Diana is the second person of what mortals call the godhead or Trinidad, if pronounced more in far southwestern parts of the land masses of this world such as South America. Closer to where most are reading these words, this word translates into Trinity. ‘TY’ or ‘DAD’, interestingly enough for many reasons, we need not painfully get into right here and now, old spy Sharon, and Mister High School Guidance Counselor Jockamini of the late sixties; are interchangeable from root words, such as is MARTIN root word, becomes suffixed with EZ in Spanish, or O for the Italians. The root word of electric also can end with either the ‘ITY’ or the ‘DAD’. English say ‘electricity’, while Spanish say electricidad. I always used to love that Delaware connection with the policeman and the highway maintenance-man that made the news during huge snowstorms, back when I Iived up in Jersey; you would see them switch over from Trinidad to Martino, and WOW, Mister Macy, did I get a kick out of that, and had to wipe off some bloody mace can shoes, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Learn to laugh at it all world, my kid has taught me some great stuff, or then, really; did she get this first from me by reading old Morianity. I think we both know which way this went down, but I am always only too happy to do anything I can for this marvelous wonderful unfathomable goddess! No MICROSOFT CORPORATION seems to have started a hack, insisting there is no such word as ‘LIVED’ as when I said, ‘back when I lived in Jersey’. So let me end the blog for now and post it up to my WordPress and my Blogger sites, YO!!!!


KEEP SCROLLING DOWN FOR PHOTO. MY OFFICE SYSTEM CRASHED BY HACKERS AS THEY DO NOT LIKE ME POSTING ANYTHING, MUSIC, PHOTOS, NOTHING, WHAT MEAN HORRIBLE FUCKING MONSTERS I MUST ENDURE AND DEAL FUCKING WITH, YO!!!!








KEEP SCROLLING DOWN, YO.













































































Live Camera image from Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse



One Response to “MORIANITY-4-WOULDA/COULDA/SHOULDA IFS, THEY CRASHED ME MISTER MCDOWELL”

  1. mountainpen Says:
    WHY WOULD’T ANYONE LIKE IT, IS THERE ANY OTHER STORY LIKE MINE ON THE ENTIRE FRIKKIN INTERNET?

Leave a Reply



1 comment:

  1. Hello Dear sir, Blog comment pending & apporve step by step comment publish. please click and beautiful my gig. I'll do it the same for you. Thank you for sharing.
    Blog Comment

    ReplyDelete