Thursday, April 19, 2012








SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0403

SUPPLEMENTAL ENTRY



START BLOG:







I want to thank my beautiful wonderful LIGHTNING for coming around me, I needed you, and you came flashing around, my love.



My dirt boor neighbors or the exploratron inside of them do not like it when anything brings me even the smallest degree of joy or contentment, and so right away, the butt wipe has turned his garbage up real loud as a direct result. As I said, I am not fighting flesh and blood, but principalities and dominions of wickedness in high places, yes Diana, I love you too, that was beautiful. She scared the dirt bag away, his noise is barely audible now. THANK YOU. Yes, I AM FIGHTING EXPLORATRONS. The bible verses say it all, just with other choices of words that are able to communicated better with the farmers and the sheep herders, and street merchants, no difference up here where I live, not one little bit. One is always one, two is always two.



That lovely bright long silver ribbon in the skies out beyond my window, DIANA, I thought I'd cum in my pants with that one. Wait until I go to sleep later, and really make passionate love to my baby blond. I believe your Astral cousin would put this as, “WOW” and yes, for very good reasons.













This is just a tweety bird blog to thank my precious sweet Diana for not going away, I thought you had left me. I really miss 1983, baby-blond, and the codes we used to share, oh WOW, that was lovely, Diana, keep flashing you lovely wonderful girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



END BLOG:

No comments:

Post a Comment