Saturday, April 28, 2012

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEB, CH. 0411


SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0411

KING NEBNOOSHOO

WORLD LABORATORIES OF 2295

SBT DATFILE: 042712.884

THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION

THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL OF EXPLORATRONS AND ME

MORIANITY-PROJECT CONTINUES FROM 1995 TAPES

BLOG SUBTITLE NUMBER FOUR:

INFORMATION WITH HUMAN FEELING, RIGHT

DAVID-LEE SMITH OF HADDONFIELD? 'THAT' IS

REAL POWER, OR SO YOU SAID IN 1970”

© 2006-2012 MARK WAYNE MOHR OF HAMMONTON, NJ



BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:



There are indeed some things to tell and say tonight, folks, so have your feet propped up and a nice can of beer on a nearby coaster on an end table, as this will be wild more than long.



Laugh at me all you want when I say this, it is your funeral some day, and mine today, your offspring tomorrow. I'll come out in the open and not beat around the bush, peeps. EXPLORATRONS, went back through time to early this millennium, and created other websites, before I ever started my blogs on the internet. Should you try to GOOGLE the word “exploratron”, many things will pop up, none of which have anything to do with me, Morianity or Mountainpen. Still, thanks to GOOGLE becoming so advanced, they merely have made me vanish into the semi fog with this neat little trick. To find me, one must search two names or terms together, this will get around the recent time travel. Now you would need to merely click as follows: “Exploratron Mountainpen”. Separate these two words, and put bothy of them in quotations, then GOOGLE SEARCH IT. Still, it complicates it, and THAT, Sir Rock-Trek, WAS the motive and the equation. Does this all fit into what has been going on all throughout both Morianity as well as my own private personal life? You bet your cornfields it does, sweet Annie Assbet.







The real Space-Age will be reality, when NASA can launch space craft, and there is no mention whatsoever in the media, until then, it is the Baby Space-Age. This is not my quote, it was taken by a famous cousin to a summer camp counselor of mine in Northeast, Maryland, back in 1968. If you think or dwell on it, you will see the validity of the statement. In like manner folks, the so called Information-Age is the time that we supposedly live in and have since late in the nineteen-nineties when the internet began to slowly grow and expand. The world at your fingertips, along with all of the knowledge and information known to humankind since forever right up through right now, and all right there in all of our living rooms on small machines called PC's. Well, I do not argue intensely with this idea or concept, but I do feel the strong urge to add a few words to this presently accepted terminology. Are we, with all that we not only know as a collective humanity while awake and conscious, but with this mind bending relatively new ability to be instantaneously accessible with all of this terrific information; via internet; really any closer to getting at the total truths, than we were in the pre-wheel, or even the pre-fire days; to the most important unanswered age-old eternal questions? Morianity has indeed told these truths, but who or what is Morianity, and why should it be given any freaking credibility? Well, nothing at all, is the correct answer, humanly speaking, hence, it is not given any, 'zip, nada, zilch;, and old Wonder Bread commercials. Patty Jane can take it from here on that subject, and he had a few real good extras to add into this list, a while back; cool man. So with zero credibility, the truth will stay buried, until and unless, the powers behind truth, WANT these revelations to come into being, with or without off setting pendulums swinging, or Lightning goddesses of 1983. Am I totally off the mark here, Copyright Office? But with or without any credibility; no law as of yet aniwho, is preventing me from posting onto the internet, these powerful and awesome truths, one by one, reiterating them all from time to time, thus putting new spins on them as my life moves on and along into interactions that cause them to cross paths with each other differently and continuously, so, I indeed will keep up the fight for truth. There is no time for Supermen or women, American ways, or even justice, because fighting to expose the TRUTH is always a FULL TIME JOB, and as all US President's will tell us, a thankless one for the most part.





Powerful things will be told about what EXPLORATRONS are doing in my life, and for a while, I'll keep it centered there, later on, taking it into a broader and more encompassing depth and scope of larger world realities. I have always known what I know right now and I mean consciously while totally awake. What I was not aware of however, was that I did not properly assimilate this knowledge at all times in my life, and if you were to draw a line that would depict a curve that would reveal therefore, my actual enlightenment to this truth package of a sort, it would be slanting up and up for the past 20-40 years, yet little really new knowledge, of an 'other worldly nature' so to speak, was ever really ongoing or increasing on my personal life all that much, if at all.





We will get back to the information/knowledge subject shortly. Right now, here is the continuation report, so to speak, of my daily persecutions, and daily caused disasters with the WOMO-MILITUFORCE. This entire fancy word, along with an Astral-Plane doppelganger counterpart, or the MILLIONTH-COUNCIL, or one third of this mighty mind boggling group or club, known on all Astral circles, as the LAMBRIGGER CULT, is all wrapped up in the Donna Fargo Funny faces and country tunes, and many other things, in one very powerful and unfathomable word, and you all most likely by now do indeed surely know it. It is EXPLORATRON. Until very recently, this existed only on my blogs in a particular 5th dimensional series of near-atomic signature vibratory realities. Recently however, these very EXPLORATRONS, went back through time made alterations, and of course, peeps reading this that may have thought they made up this word or used it back in either oh-3, or oh-5, or oh-7, or 'whatever' Congressman; are all caught up in their own illusion and life and would tell me I'm a nut case. Unfortunately, I have witnessed these activities a lot longer than Mister Hawking has been in that chair, no offense meant. It annoys me that these hot shot degreed peeps are a century behind me, insisting that these things can only be represented on chalk boards along with Einstein and his famous E=MC SQ, and this is all a huge lie, or at least a big ass misconception. It most certainly can be taken into a research level in the world of all of our daily lives, but to do this, you need to understand some powerful truths, printed in the BOM, “BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN”. I have been messing around with hyperspace since the nineteen-seventies, totally aware of it and fully lucid to it. You need no “time machine” or “space craft”, or whatever. You need not physically ever see the near areas of any wormholes, and I could go on and on, Serena Sutherland, you lovely gorgeous blond. Now there are indeed a dozen peeps on this planet who know that MORIANITY is not a fake, a publicity stunt, the ravings of a totally deluded madman, or anything similar to any of these scenarios. But a dozen next to many billions of humanoid beings, well, that is a very miniscule ratio, still; beggars learn to take what they can get, very young into their careers, and the mountainpen is no freaking ass exception here. Rules are rules, and nobody breaks rules in cosmos or in the Lawtronics, or the circuitry of the seventh dimensional system. There is no anti-gravity despite scientists insisting on using this term, or anti anything. Antimatter is not breaking any laws, but is called that because the polarieies of the proton and the electron in antimatter, relative to us living in a matter universe, are in a reverse charge. It is like a bank sitting on top of a movable architectural mobile structure. It is one thing to go to the bank and swing it around on the opposite site so that the front door now faces the rear parking lot, but it is entirely another matter to waltz in to it with a weapon, and demand money that does not belong to you. The example is similar with gravitation. What science thinks of as beating this system someday or in an earlier time by so-called aliens or our own selves from tomorrow with some really way old cool technology, is all bull shit. Anti-gravity is accomplished in no different a way than an airplane flies through the skies. We learn quite simply, to interact more efficiently WITH these laws of cosmos (Lawtronics), be it so we can fly an airplane, or lift up the Pyramids of Gaza as if by pure Merlin Potter magic.











Now here is a short run down of yesterday, Friday, and today, Saturday. Yesterday, I had a major sky attack. The aerial harassment was off the scales, choppers over me, nasty chemtrails making me very sick today as a result, planes of small types, Piper's and Cessna's, it was the biggest air siege in a very long time, and started the second that I left my residence, to drive over to Port Saint Lucie, to the Avalon recording Studio, to post up two versions of my song form 1996, “SARAH”. The rock-surf version of it was done by “Flags & Stripes of the 60th Dimension”, Shorty MacInvondi; and the country version of it was done by the great wonderful Dennis Parker, of Nashville, Tennessee. I posted these onto my YOUTUBE CHANNEL, AS IS, off my cassette tape that managed to be only one degraded copy off the master music done in the middle nineties, this was a tape that by mere chance, managed to get into my personal item bag while I was hurrying to sneak some stuff out of the house where I was kidnapped back in New Jersey, amazing huh, kidnapped, yet owned by an agent in the FBI, Steve Caruso, Only in the life of Mountainpen, right Jimmy Patterson? You try coming this close to totally unfathomable and I'll buy you a steak every night for a month, kind sir. The third posting; this was on the flip side of this cassette tape. This is music that I played on my keyboard almost note for note, but on a different keyboard, back at the Meeker home in Gibbsboro in 1992. I then later did another re transposition. Some of the music was written in 1975 and 1991 and the name of this work is cool as it has a wild story to it. Originally, it was going to be taken over to Avalon about a year or more ago, to be named, Music From Harvest Sike Ward. I changed it after a knifing in the back by a couple of folks at the Harvest, who I told my idea, and they wrote a rap song and called it a similar title. I'm not as lucky as they are. They have access to home studios with illegally downloaded top end pro-tools programs, and can do anything they want any time they want. Yes, we are not all so blessed, or then, would Jesus call it this? In any event, the title now on this YOUTUBE project, posted yesterday, Friday early in the evening, is even better, so these two lovely pals of mine ended up doing me an exploratronic favor in the end. I know what is getting said here, and that is all that freaking counts, folks. Oh, yeah, and that other one dozen out of 7 or 8 billion. The new title posted there now folks is, “General Breakdown at the Musicians Sike Ward”. Enjoy, it is real whack, like me, huh Donna Jason Summer?????????????? Yes, information or knowledge (411) is power indeed, but David Smith set me straight in the autumn of 1970 when he gave me a powerful eyeball piercing gaze one day at school, and this teacher then [proceeded to tell me after I made that famous quotation statement to him, he added in “WITH FEELING”, yes sir, you were right all along, Mister Smith. Knowledge with feeling, IS POWER. Lots and lots of freaking power. One without the other, well, it bites, it chews, it sucks, and it's totally worthless. That's my little thrown in two cents, aniwho. Take it for whatever it might be worth to you folks. Only once was my advice followed, and the parkway/driveway irony struck hard. It would not have mattered one bit if my kid had gone back and finished high school, I mean really, would it? SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEITIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A lot more stuff will be told, but I am hungry, and my did-din is ready to be feasted upon, Betty Mommy Dearest Davis!!!!!!!!









END TRANSMISSION:









WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA.


No comments:

Post a Comment