Monday, April 23, 2012

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO, CHAPTER 0406


SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0406

KING NEBNOOSHOO

1:22 PM, MONDAY, APRIL DEVIL NUMBER

2 DIVIDED BY 3 EQUALS POINT 6666666666666

GET OUT YOUR CALCULATOR AND TRY IT, YOU



START BLOG:











The door slamming GUEST scum bag is back today, and came back last night. I have always had a problem with door slammers, rarely escaping this persecution for longer than a year or two or maybe three, during my 57.4 years on this wicked planet as MWM or me currently. Today, it began around five past one, and many times they are sure to do it at exactly one-eleven in either the AM or the PM, what are the odds of this intentional harassment, folks, just to make me see ones on a clock, huh dirt bag Jane F? Another two patterns also emerge, not just the always around one or in the first fifteen minutes past it, but notice the lovely initials of the words 'door slammer'. Certain initials around my life are totally freaking inescapable. Oh well, I've been indirectly told that this is the case, not being able to get away from my life that is. Clarence Harris and I had this discussion on 1998 or 1999, I honestly do not remember which year, depressing shit is best left forgotten, if possible. Besides the DS initials and the times that it never seems to miss when bad, is a third thing as well. It happens every single rotten time that I am doing something connected with THAT FAMILY. They hear me on the phone with Ann King, or they hear me play very quietly, some music, but whatever it is, it literally MAKES THEM CRAZY, and then they violate my civil rights, which I fully intend to prove and send the evidence to Jackson, Sharpton, and the ACLU. I am 10PCB and proud of it, and I'll have someone on this faster than Jack McCoy and his flying spit. It is note worthy to mention that I never see him any longer advertising for TD Ameritrade. I bank at TD myself and was trying to become a day trader with the dude who bought this computer and later via monthly payments, I now own it after paying him off. We are no longer friends and neither of us work any more for the fake phony charitable organization called HARVEST FOOD OUTREACH CENTER of fort Pierce, Florida. This Indian-Giver gave me a table to put my audio system on, and then took it back, no longer wanted to be friends, no more going out once in a while to eat and talk, it seems it is all my fault that I had computer problems and was not a guru, and that it takes fifty grand to open up a day trading account at Sam Waterston's place or any place, I was told it is federal law, this minimum for day trading, whether it is true or not, I can substantiate, how can I ever know the truth or if I am being bull shitted by my Wall Street enemies who have the power to govern, own, and control my entire life, my old buddy, Alex Jones, co-hater of the new age America? How can I live much longer and stay at all sane, under all of this hell and persecution that they put me through either, my friend? HOW MANY TIMES, old buddy, pun intended, since this wonderful family is so caught up in the total obliteration of one, MARK WAYNE MOHR OF HAMMONTON, NEW JERSEY. Yes, you and me against the world Alex, and anyone else that you might have the clout to help in this fight against this unthinkable and unspeakable brutality, & the epitome of mans inhumanity of man.









I will be continuing a family tradition in the twenty-first century. I am going to begin the 151st Psalm without any music to it, all though, there is music to it on the YOUTUBE, click in the search for “KING NEBNOOSHOO” and then view the video called, “DEAL WITH THIS ANOTHER TIME”. Only posted psalms will be in English tongue rhyme, and posted there musically, there will not be a video on most or any of them, low budget operations force me to barely survive and get by, fighting WOMOTAMM is a full time and occasionally expensive job, lots of overtime, poor benefits, and it is a nightmare job. I try and keep the faith, but I am going to reveal a powerful secret piece of information that will embarrass the Free Press, yeah free, that's funnier than Mo playing the role of Bob. So is was the BOOK OF BEACH when I need it up here in the dam future? Thanx Russel Thaxton, you did one heck of a job, fire-boy. Before I do any Psalm work, let me say that more than the Press will have their time of embarrassment for their persecution of me, as well as even crueler activities over the course of about 42 years now to this very era now, T-T-T-T-TOM!



I will print ten digit area code included telephone numbers who have called me, the PRESS being one of them, and I have their taped, voice-mail messages saved as well as dubbed to cassette tape permanent recordings, of them calling my residence repeatedly, and making lightning code sounds over the phone at me. This started the last few months that I lived in New Jersey before my coming down here to good old stinking sunny paradise Florida in middle December of 2009. I will show the entire world how real this all is, and most likely get a contract put out on my life, so I will be needing your help big time soon, my pals over at the MIAMI FIELD OFFICE OF THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION. You know peeps, you had a great wonderful boss once a while back, make him proud, YO. Hoover knew my dad and had him do some secret water dives, I have the photos to this day, a few things survived my trip down here with the clothes on my back, I did manage to sneak a few bags of my personal paraphernalia out of the house that last afternoon, while renting the Agent Steve Caruso home at 841 Sinatra-12th Avenue, in Hammonton, non-Hoboken, New Governorsnore Jersey, rock on Bruce old pal. You know Guv Naps, it really blows my mind how so many of my wonderful pals in Washington think they can endlessly get away with this Nazi type horror show being perpetrated on and against me all these years. Nobody is going to get away with anything. Things WILL GET PROVED, kind sir. I will politely promise all of you this, just look at the many items on the news. You think you can use our money to run around and have affairs out of marriage and steal, and live high off the hog, hay I would say go for it, BUT NOT ON MY MONEY, YOU CROOKS!!! I need to know who paid off the entire free press in my case, as my pal Alex knows only too well, only one family could do this, and Mister Robert McGuire, this huge secret of yours and the 'other Governor, or his ex; is not gonna stay in forever. It will all come out. I am not afraid of any of you mother fuckers. Ask the CCPO son, Ron Junior, as I am quite sure his dad passed on the knowledge to him of my “AEB”. I will use it soon, if this does not stop, and if you won't stop interfering in my life, so I can fucking catch a fucking ass break. SHAME SHAME on all of you bastards, SHIRLEY GLANDS, I can't dance either, so let me find where Mike Jackson is hiding out overseas and give the tabloids the story of the millennium. What a thriller that'll be, YO.



In ending this blog, Haddonwood Swim Club will someday be an entire book. I could almost see it in a similar vein of my daughter, only it will not be musical, but the real deal. Most likely it will just be a book however. Still, the very nature of the place and the entire story with this place, “WOW”, the word does come to mind, and she had the good sense to use a release date that the PCN showed a great match for its title back late in oh-9. In any event, yet me re-tell a nightmare story that was observed by the owner of Konrad Beer Distribution. They had a place across the street, and a high end security system real state of the art. I was contacted shortly after working up at the Tulleytown Landfill in Pennsylvania, leading to the intentional auto accident that crippled me in more ways than physically for quite some time, and many other things all happened, and so I got the message to back off this thing, only now, what the fuck do I have to lose. The Chief of security had retired, and sent me photographs of the entire aerial assault over me on many days while I was at Haddonwood and outside at their outdoor swimming pool. These photos showed what I was going to post next on the MB website that is now in the hands of the Atlantic County Prosecutor Office in New Jersey, confiscated via complex political strategies. The EXPLORATRONS ARE AT WORK AS I SPEAK, THE DIRT BALLS ARE SLAMMING AND SHOUTING OUTSIDE MY DOOR AT THE TOP OF THEIR SICKO LUNGS ACTING LIKE MOTHER FUCKING TOTAL CRAZIES, AND I AM ABOUT TO CALL 911 AS DEBBIE THE MANAGER TOLD ME TO DO. This is a real super BOTBAR times two day, and I will be calling 911, as they are acting violently and slamming to the point where I'll end up in here with a heart attack, this is illegal activity. Let me post up and get ready to call 911, the GIFLIES of Haddonwood can wait for later, but you can see what this power activates around me. I am posting this up and getting out of here for the day, so they will lose.



END BLOG, YOU SICK SCUM WILL ALL DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment