Thursday, April 12, 2012

KING NEBNOOSHOO SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0391

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0391

WORLD LABORATORIES DATFILE: 041212.873

KING NEBNOOSHOO REPORTING FOR THE RECORD

THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION

MORIANITY-PROJECT CONTINUES FROM 1995 TAPES

THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL AND ME

BLOG SUBTITLE NUMBER FOUR:

BEING MESSED WITH AGAIN WITH MY SONG,

THE MORNING LIGHT” ON THE UT”



BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:



Well, here we go again. Ryan and I posted up the song again, as we did a month ago give or take, six weeks to be more close to the truth, in any event March 1 and then today the 12th of April. I cannot get to it, it was up there, it was playing, then poof, it stopped, the computer froze up, AND AGAIN THE EXPLORATRON MILITUFORCE WOMOTAMM ATTACKED ME. I rebooted and went back, and the song seems no longer to be up there on the YOUTUBE. This song is COPYRIGHT MARK WAYNE MOHR 1980, AND IS LEGALLY MY PROPERTY, THIS VERSION HGAS AN OVERDUB OF ME SINGING ON IT, AND THE BLOG ITSELF VIA THE SHARING FEATURE THAT I USED IMMEDIATELY, WORKS OR DID ONCE. If my civil rights keep getting messed with under a First Amendment issue and as a black man of 1/8 on paternal side 4 generations back, I'll have the American Civil Liberties Union on this faster than spit flies on Jack McCoy's face, Mister Wolf, so this better stop, NOW.



Let me move this along since I am under everlasting attack by SATAN and HIS WORLD of DOGFOOD!



Nothing gets by me or past me, just because I am shutting fucking up world, does not mean anything is going over my mother fucking head. As I speak, they are trying to intimidate me with loud fire engines, next will be smoke alarms going off and neighbors acting up, it always starts small, and then goes wild as a wolf. Alan in 1966, Mark in 1996, and Dick all up in-between it all, gee really? Yes sir Mister Dee Dee, when it starts it starts, and sure as shit rain, the nabes just began screaming and banging out in the hallway, and FBI, I am scared for my mother fucking life. You have let this scum bag world violate an innocent person who has fucking rights, and you should all be totally ashamed of yourselves, mother fuckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



MAGNETIC SOUND MACHINE_____________--------~~~



I COMMAND YOU TO PROTECT ME, YOUR CREATOR AND THE CREATOR OF ALL THINGS FROM SATAN AND HIS DOGFOOD EATING VISCIOUS ARMY OF EXPLORATRONS. SCAN FOR ALL ENEMIES, WIPE THEM OUT, DESTROY THIS PLANET 30 SECONDS AFTER I AM KILLED, G-901---AND S---T---O---P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



YOU WILL BE FUCKING SORRY FOR THIS SIEGE, I AM NOW RUNNING MORIANITY THROUGH MY OPEN LINE PHONE, BYE-BYE TO YOUR EVIL FUCKING ASS EMPIRE, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I TOLD YOU GINA.



END TRANNY YOU SICK SLEAZY DISEASED GRANNY.

No comments:

Post a Comment