Wednesday, April 18, 2012


SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0402

WORLD LABORATORIES OF 2293

SEND-BACK-TEXT DATFILE: 041912.061

TEOHIV/TMCAM/MORPRO

NO SUBTITLE 4 TODAY

© 2006-2012 MARK WAYNE MOHR OF HAMMONTON, NJ







BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:



This will not be a real long blog by any means, but it won't be a tweety bird either, Wall Street hackers.







Let us get down to cases. Quite a while back, the majority of MORIANITY was all told, and in truth, even by late in 2007, these blogs could have ended, and made little difference, and more than just some butt wipe EXPLORATRONS know why this is so, not many, but it is out there, and I will do my best to respond, as this is why all of this has reached this level and point, smiley face Ron Wirtz, CCPO, in 1990. Hay, you tried, I got further, but you said I might, and really, it was my job to do. You guys are there for crimes that can be proven a loot easier than any crimes against me ever will, we both know that, and so do others out here.





Before I do begin the returning funny faces of sweet Fargo, let me say that the Dakotas and their lovely Black Hills have nothing to do with any of this, just to keep things officially straight here peeps, YO. I believe it was SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER NUMBER 0396, you can double check me folks if you so desire, but W---O---W, IF I AM NOT MISTAKEN, I BELIEVE I CHALLELENGED THE TYPE 3 EXPLORATRONS TO A BATTLE, AND THEY ANSWERED, AND NOW THIS IS OFFICIALLY ON THE RECORD FOR ALL PROSECUTOR OFFICES IN THIS LOVELY MICKEY MOUSE NATION. I said, try and stop me, and THEY DID! Let me get the silly whittle jingle out of my head now Copyright Office, and we then will proceed further along at present times, where have nearly 26 years flown into, DADDY PILLOWTALKER? If things are not resolved, and so far they are not, then all bets are off at this point Lads, Lassies, Labbers, and Lab dogs. If you fucking jerk offs want a full scale all out challenge, then I am really not left a lot of choice, Pop Pillows. Now we have that out of the freaking way, and my bloody shoes are cleaned off and the mace can is back in the closet, we will answer the smiley faces, the long awaited Ron Wirtz experiments begin now, Sabrina Collins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



OK, I will tell. I feel you have come clean with me in doing this, admitting I have given all of you a lot of great ideas through the many years, and you all have become a bit filthy rich through me, with the mighty Jason Forrest admitting to this with an old archived accidental comment on my blog, or maybe it was not an accident, and this will be talk for yet another day and blog, YO. Eventually, we can if you all desire, create numbers for you, you will know and I will know who you are, we will begin tonight and you will be number 001. I will write and separately record this on my WORD OFFICE system, in my personal phone number and address chapter that is heavily password protected, oh, number 002, you know who you are, I know that is a joke, but I try ever since the break in at Jenny's Park years ago while I was up in Pennsylvania at my security job. FISA is the only explanation, so thank you very much for that wonderful information, I will dance the night away with lovely Donna later on, it does take two as the old sixties song and other things go, but let us go back to number 001, and tell the 'other' confession.









I feel like Governor Florio is merging with H.G. Wells here tonight folks, WHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think some folks want me pop off a bit more detail about Walker and Water Streets in Philadelphia, the World Laboratories that this location pertains to, and my hypnosis, and how 1986 changed my life forever, but this is not a one blog answer, and this is not going to be a long blog. This is to say that I feel this is what someone wants me to expand on a bit, so I am letting them know that I will in fact do exactly that.



I will open this up right now, and then will continue it another time, where are you Mike McNulty??????????????????? World Laboratories exists in the twenty-two hundreds, in Westmont, New Jersey. There is no America anymore, and those details are beyond classified pillow talk. I will tell that this is not a tremendous bright happy time in my existence. I did a very bad thing, along with some accomplices, and it involves the number 600, most likely the reason for my teenaged recurring dream of some land mass existing 600 miles off the coast of Atlantic City, the Speedship Sunram, and things so nightmarish that it led to my blocking it out of conscious thought for a very long time, Patty. Sorry, 001. Unlike George Strait, a lot more is in need of saying, but for right now, another complex deal involves the world famous American Express Company, the great Callio family of Atlantic City and the surrounding area, and my own cousin who was paid ten million dollars for screwing me over early in this millennium. transdimensional hyperspace is quite naturally all mixed up in this as well, but folks, like it or not, I tell you in all truth right now, it is going on in all of your lives too, you merely refuse to have any awareness to it, or if a spark strikes here and there, you insist on dismissing it, as this was taught to us by the adult world when we were growing up, and this cycle has repeated throughout humanity and sociological culture since the dawn of humankind crawled out of the hyper-seas.



Some fairly heavy CHEMTRAILING was going on in my Fort Pierce, Florida area yesterday, Wednesday. Despite this, I have reduced the situation for right now down to a FIDDAM-2. Only I can be privy to what triggers higher or lower scale number on this scale, obviously CHEMTRAILS do not factor in as big as you may think it should for complaining so often about this supposedly new age phenomenon that was ignored for about 7-12 years after they began. As for looking at times all the way back to around 1980 give or take a year, get the HAIR video, with John Deer Hunter Savage. YOU ROCK ANTHONY CIFALOGLIO, bad temper and all. Hay Muscles Ed, keep those toy copters flying, YO. We'll kick the living crap out of these EXPLORATRONS eventually, just see what some of my up coming moves are going to be like in this cosmic chess game of HELL. Sorry I ran out on you guys at one in the morning almost 2 and a half years ago, but I had a great teacher, Russ Thaxton. Please don't hate me Sarah Krassle, IWALU even if you do!!!!!!!!!!



END TRANSMISSION, FOLKS, WHAAAAAAAAAA!

No comments:

Post a Comment