Tuesday, April 3, 2012

KING NEBNOOSHOO SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0385

SAFE JOURNL, CHAPTER 0385

DATFILE: 040312.628

TUESDAY AFTERNOON WITHOUT AQUARIUMS

BUT I'M ON MY WAY, -------- TO HELL



BEGINNING TRANNY, YE' OL' GRANNY:



Things are bad as shit folks. Yesterday was gorgeous and quiet, nothing bad happened, an occurrence to write home about, only my home is a place far away, near a bay, with a lovely giant teenage goddess named Sarah-Stacey, so the letters can wait or they could end up being blank envelopes and who knows, a Prize Patrol truck outside somewhere screaming for coed KJ McAllister, not so young anymore, more like 34 and not 19, hay what happened to freaking 1997? Well, I intend to tell you what my father said happened to it. Why am I gonna' do this? Well because I've slipped away and cut class. I am not sitting in my desk seat at my Advanced Robotics class, Professor Holly Hawking Stephenson. Consequences? MY entire life seems to be the consequences of being Adolf Hitler in my previous life, I have come to accept that this is shy I have now been placed into the Huntington line and then as well, chosen as the generational torch carrying Huntington. Yes it is 'FINISHED', in the 4th dimension. Jesus told many secret things to his disciples that will not be found in any ancient texts or scrolls, just as my father talked in his sleep in early 1974 and told me things not to be found any place else on Planet Earth, not until this afternoon that is lads and lassies. If anyone thinks for a second this is some short deal, when it is existing in the life of Mountainpen, then you would not be correct.



MY FATHER CAME UP TO VISIT ME AFTER TEN YEARS of deserting both my mother and myself with no real explanation for such a thing. Treasure hunting with Mel Fisher makes a great cover story, and yes, he was doing this. Yet in the middle sixties, the FBI branch of Philadelphia, phoned my mother at her office and rudely demanded that she get over there on her lunch break to speak to them. Before I go on with anything more, here is what is separating the boy day yesterday from the ugly man day of today, enemy-wise. Yes this is the story of today's crunch, and my bones are making the sound, not a bunch of party goers eating bowls of chips. As I speak, a nasty private airplane is hovering around, they are now moving off, as they all know every stoke on this keypad, it is 18 past 3. The sky is one huge ugly mess of filthy rotten dissipating ugly poison jet fumed CHEMTRAILS, go to the YOU TUBE, type into the search bar, “King Nebnooshoo”, then click on the one of six videos up there called, “CHEMTRAILS OF 1987”. Then go to all kinds of other great sites and learn how the world is being taken over by the SILICON RACE, and how they are using ETTOS to do this w2hile the choking victims all over the world just laugh and scoff, all via this mighty tool of their mind control, ETTOS stands for ELECTROMAGNETIC THOUGHT TRANSMISSION and OMISSION SYSTEM, folks.



On top of a nasty aerial assault on me today, the door and hallway crap is alive and well, fire alarms were tested this morning and have been n a roll lately as well, even going off at 3 in the morning, these roach eating slobs only think about themselves, or they are being paid off by my WOMO trash ass enemies to do all of these horrendous monstrous things. Either way, life is no day at the freaking beach. Also, the giant whore across from me must be doing the note thing, there are no new ones, but she must be taking the PHA notices out of the place where they are put inside of grooves on the outer door beyond the main door of the unit. I used to get notices that fire alarms were going to be tested, notices for meetings, I do not know who, but somebody is removing them all, I never get them anymore, and will be discussing this matter with the site manager in the office later on this week, Miss Debbie. Road noises outside have also become quite nasty, there always is some, but when it suddenly multiplies in intensity, it is no coincidence because it always arrives in conjunction with many other numerous persecutions that OTAMM-WOMO gives me. Clarence Harris at the Congressman's Office back in 1997, and my friend at the time, as we did get chummy and visit each other's house and even go on trips to Philadelphia and Maryland, without old bob Andrews ever even knowing any of this happened I'm quite sure; but he said that when you move, the old problems die, but you can count on brand new ones coming at you in your new place of residence, like you can count on having the correct time if you;re wearing a good Swiss watch on your wrist, this is almost a quote from this wild and very interesting dude.



Now for one little bit of the pillow talk in the Dellway Arms Gawky Gaukauk apartment of number O-15, in Oaklyn, New Jersey, back in January of 1974, Comet Kahoutek fans. Things will slowly tie in as blogs move from spring time into summer time, with the eclipse phenomenon of astrophysics, the Speedship Sunram that I was designing back as 1970 was coming into being, the Feds and how they were watching my mother and showed my dad photographs of him in a large mixed gas diving outfit, and time travel and its connections to hyperspace and dream travel, and many things pertaining to his past during that powerful court case taking place at the time my parents were courting, and my mom was employed with the Lavino Shipping company, and my father was stationed at the US Philadelphia Naval Shipyard. This is not one percent of anything, it is not even peach fuzz scratched off of an iceberg that sank a mighty ship, 36513 days ago today, or a century exactly come the 15th, huh child molester and husband of Canadian Vocalist, Celene Deon. You sick sleazy shit, I'd like to hang you up and let ants eat you alive, you twisted disease in the form of a man.



The one final thing I will say is when my father returned to his cot bet after getting up to spring a night leak. I said some little thing and he came back with, well I'm gonna' go back to sleep now and dream about Aunt Jeanie. My dad was not fully awake, and had no Aunt Jeanie. After about a minute and just when I was about to also fall back to sleep, I learned that there were various projects that he had to keep super top secret and go to his grave with, one was AUNT JEANIE. This was no person, but the name of a project that literally proves thatr the Philadelphia Experiement was bnot only a real event that to this day is vehemently denied by all government personel in the Pentagon, but explains fully, just why contrails became chemtrails, how they have several jobs to do and not just one, and how they can even be used to fly through and into in a certain way, to transport one out of normal running time, and into a time current. There is phasing of field densities, and there is a spin off of the particles used to keep weather under control, only not a control that helps farmers or any of us residents of this world, but the control of the silicon life forms. They put into our minds the desire to learn and use transistors and wafers and chips and breadboards with all the does and capacitors and so on and so forth, it is all to force us to become their slaves, to get all caught up in their fully owned and totally controlled Entertainment World that could not exist separate or aside from them, while they slowly make our biosphere more and more uninhabitable to human life. In eighty years, no one alive now would start to believe what is happening up there. I did not dare have Donna Patterson in any parallel universe, sing 2092, so I made the lyrics read 1992. But there is so much more it would take five or ten Moby Dick sized books, so for right now, let me have some lunch and watch some TV and try and relax, despite horrible bullshit all around me, hay folks, SOSO-WEIN???????????? To further keep me both in the enemy-closer-look, an excellent military strategy dating back to the gods only know when, the Roman empire I believe, as well as keep in the 'family', this is why this entire control-experiment was done in the three towns in New Jersey back in the middle sixties, all for my benefit, or lack thereof put more accurately; these three being, Egg Harbor, Atlantic City, and Haddonfield, all very historic areas and towns, Google away folks. Then if we get on hyperspace stuff and names of places where juveniles spend time, we get into things that mathematics says that disputing my claims would incur odds of greater than winning the last huge 600 plus million dollar lottery jackpot, so if that won't make my point, Einstein, what will? Much more will be said later on as I grow braver and bolder, and persecution keeps coming my way, and I grow endlessly closer to FIDDAM-2.



GRANNY GIRL, LET ME END ME OL' TRANNY NOW, YARR. No there will be no shivering timbers around fort Pierce today, not with 86 degrees all around the place, YO. Sorry, John Long-silver.


No comments:

Post a Comment