Saturday, April 7, 2012

KING NEBNOOSHOO SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0388

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0388

WORLD LABORATORIES OF2295

SEND-BACK-TEXT DATFILE: 040712.673

COPYRIGHT © 2006-2012 BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN

TEOHIV/TMCAM/MORPRO-95

BLOG SUBTITLE NUMBER FOUR:

HERE IS THE ZATMAN MUSIC CURSE IN MORE DETAIL”




BEGINNING TRANSMISSION FOLKS:



I will be relatively blunt and quick with what I tell on this blog ladies and gentlemen, and silicon life intellect entities, or better said, type one, type two, and type three Exploratrons of the cosmos.



First, reading my blogs on the site of www.wordpress.com/ is fine and dandy, especially if features allow you, and you know how to do it, to cut and paste it into your own word office document on your own PC, and then adjust your settings to something you can enjoy reading, and that also compensates for their hack-crunch. I doubt Wordpress is doing this, but they seem to have no good anti-hacking system that is preventing one of my wonderful darling and McLovely enemies of the WOMO out there, from wrecking the typing of my blogs on their site.



I thought I knew most everything, 'till you showed me the songs we'd sing, and it makes me blue, when I'm not with you. Nineteen years have come and gone, and all that's left is our sweet song, and it makes me blue, yeah it makes me blue. Then along came you, I never had a clue, that I was missing you. Oh 'God' I'm missing you, I'm missing you, baby, baby, baby. 657 and 123, codes we shared so secretly, oh it makes me blue, when I'm not with you. Every time I think I know, I fall head deep down in the snow, and it makes me blue, oh it makes me blue. Far beyond our heart's control, where broken dreams dance rock and roll, oh it made me blue, yeah it made me blue. But now I have you, yes I have you, Oh I have you.


Please do not be angry at me Lightning, and tell me that you “don't need this, no how, no nothing”. You know I wrote that song just especially for you and no one else in July of 1983, and I need you to remember all the things we shared while I was here on Earth as the me that I am now since 1983 when you made first contact, and after SSJKK told you to do all of this, nearly three years earlier while I had moved from Mantua, New Jersey, over to 1802 Robin Hill Apartments, in Voorhees, New Jersey. I do need you Diana, you are my electron, I LOVE YOU, you wonderful lovely tall blond. When are you going to come over and visit me here at my area around 7th Avenue and Orange Avenue, you cannot miss my big seven story building, and tell SSJKK, it has seven stories, she loves the number seven, and both of us have a lot more than seven stories, do we not?



Now for the GAWNUM, and more about the EXPLORATRON and what REALLY is happening with the human race, and how it pertains to right now as well as eternity, and what really totally IS-REAL, from both Israel, and all other points on this globe, and out all around this entire surrounding hypersphere expansion of roughly sixty-four trillion light years in circumference. Circumference is a tricky geometric measurement because it involves three spacial dimensions without the additional forces that are present in a hypersphere such as this, and all of the other virtually countless parallel hypersphere-universes as well.



We all exist in nothingness, no heat or cold, no light or darkness, do not picture some solitary prison confinement hole in a dungeon-like area of the nearest state or federal penitentiary. By the way, lots of private aerial harassment is flying today this afternoon, and has been, it is picking up as this playoff hickey-hockey nightmare continues marching on to the drums from hell. Yes we are all in a void and exist in this void, and your human mind is totally unable to come close to any real comprehension of this. It is a finality by 'your way of seeing things', only far worse than this, a finality implies it at least started someplace; and you are totally off base there. It never starts, it never stops, IT JUST IS. To start or to stop, requires a reality called a time dimension, and in the GREAT VOID, there just is NO TIME DIMENSION, BRO. You simply exist. You are not sitting or standing or laying down on something, there is no thing to be laying on, there is no thing to be standing on, the very concept of the void, while you are in your 'human-being' form of life, is beyond frightening and repugnant folks. I tell you this because it is the truth and no one else knows it or if a few do, they just don't have the guts to tell you that this is the horrendous monstrous truth. But there is something we all do as a result of this state or true reality, EXISTENC. We learn to DFREAM OUT AND AWAY, from this great VOID. How we do this cannot be put in any human language, so it can never be taught, so hence, it is an 'enlightenment', that if anyone has ever reached; they'll share it with nobody, because there is nobody out in the world to be able to share this with. No one is COVERING UP ANY REAL OR POWERFUL TRUTHS OR SECRETS OF THE UNIBVERSE. It simply cannot be told, as humans cannot or will not, even make the smallest attempt to really grasp even so much as a small piece of that truth. Exploratrons from the state of being a PHASE-THREE ENTITY or a (human-being awake on Earth), basically are performing the same thing we all do as a collective oneness in the VOID. We all collectively first DREAM OUT AND AWAY from the void, and become the 6TH-DIMENSION, from where, we then send signals in more soluble energetic forms on an ASTRAL-PLANE, where here, this becomes a condition where this new energy is able to create instantaneously, what you might call for lacking some better word, AN INTERACTION. Their energy can in other words, become one and the same thing with anything, other entities, and limitless things that are happening around them, and in addition a permitting space or area for this interaction to occur in, as well as separate pieces of the interaction to fall into lineally, or the time for this interaction to be abler to occur inside of. When these Astral-Plane entities begin to learn how to DREAM-DOWN further into a material caporial realm of a sort or the waking world 5th dimensional hyperspace, things become even less singular in the mental energies, and more separate beings pop into the dreams as little babies being born, living their lives on this PHYSICAL PLANE, and eventually waking up from their individual dreaming interactions, and the body shells are buried or burned or whatever, and that has no effect on the larger true picture that all along, they first 'exist in void', and then 'dream out and away' from this and 'exist in limitless interactions on the Astral Plane'. The Catholic Church in their totally non-aware present state of total truths, labels and terms this Astral-Plane or the spirit-world, as the Purgatory. One fantastic interaction exists in this Purgatory or the AP, it is the capitol city that lays in the capitol province of Olympia, and the name of this city if told in human world English language words, is CITY of the GREAT SARAH-STACEY KRASSLE. On this Purgatory Realm or the AP, it is pronounced, SAHASRA DAL KANWAL. It is the very same thing. Just as also, LORD is SAR, LORD-ESS is SAR-AH. Then STA-CEY is NEE-VAH as NEE and STAY have no difference on the AP, nor does SEE and VAH, along with a number of other potential English language sounding clumps of letter combinations or words. Many ancient texts from waking world Planet Earth also show such as in the antique language of Hebrew Aramaic, a secret covert form or communicating things for fear of retribution and persecution from powerful Earthly religious societies, one later all merging into the powerful Sanhedrin of the times of SAR JESUS. As for people when they are born or their human dreams start, until they die or their human dreams end, and they wake up where they really are anyway back on the Astral-Plane, this in-between period of dreaming in hyperspace for the vast majority of the great-interdream, spanning all of the 4th and the 5th dimensions, of hyperspace; is considered by a very few in the real know to be PHASE-THREE life, not to be one bit confused with a PHASE-3-EXPLORATRON. A phase one-exploratron is a normal person in waking life, their body tires out after many hours of stress from interactions with other entities, natural forces for the most part not to ever exclude the endless gravitational pull on us at all times, and finally we tire and need to go to bed, ad do more than just have some fun with a sex partner or spouse. If this dreaming time is just that, remembered here and there in fragments with no concern to its total effect in your 'waking' life' by these other interactions, you then are the vast majority of TYPE-ONE-EXPLORATRONS. Now there are type two and type three. The TYPE-2-EXPL are those who read the dream books, record their dreams in journals, take a lot of this seriously, know they cannot talk about this other way out stuff in a public mall real loud with their 'normal' friends, and maybe even go as far as to try and project and play with dream travel, and along these lines, but that is as far as they get. Now TYPE-3-EXPL, this is an entirely different ballgame at an entirely different ballpark, perhaps in a whole different city and state as well. This is like making the old apples and oranges look like twins in a playpen. Even apples and sky scrappers for that matter does not come even close to the difference between TYPE 2 and TYPE 3 Exploratrons. A TYPE-3-EXPL is not only able, but is actively pursuing multiple lives and identities, they are who we wonder about when we think about ALIENS AND UFO SIGHTINGS AND THE DEVIL AND ANGELS AND THE GODS AND EVERY POSSIBLE THINGT THAT WOULD BE SOURCED AND REFERENCED UNDER categories such as paranormal or esoteric or occult or bizarre, or unexplainable, and so on and so forth. As I go on speaking, neighbors are getting worse with the bing bang door slammi9ng, the airplane is circling around me, all just as in the documentaries on the H-2 fantastic Comcast Cable History Channel showing for one example the team going near the world famous AREA-51, and being set upon by MILITUFORCE OPERATING UFO SKY ATTACK. UFO means Unidentified Flying Object. Unless you know exactly who is flying and stalking you, which certainly is not including normal flying aircraft and normal airspace plane and helicopter activity, but if it is intimidating and messing with you and buzzing you or your home or where you are outside, over and over again, it is well within established parameters in the proper English Language diction to refer to them as the MILITUFORCE UFO TEAM. I should know, as ever since August 15th of 1986, and even before this a few years, but this is when it multiplied by a factor of fifty for me, so I know what I am talking about from personal encounter over 27 years or so now, H-2, and all other interested parties. If anyone thinks what happened to me that night around two in the morning or whenever it was past midnight at the Cifaloglio work site where I was doing Security-Guard night and weekend work at back in the middle late twenty-ohs, was imagined or a fish tale, YOU WOULD BE AS WRONG AS ANTIMATTER RAIN. That happened. A brilliant extra large helicopter came out of nowhere and hovered over me with beautifully colored multiple strobing lights that surrounded my vehicle and me on this private property where only I at this time had legal access and permission to be there; and after a few minutes, it went off slowly towards Hammonton, due north of me. After a couple of minutes time, it stopped and the color flashing was minimized. It literally then became one and the same thing with the beautiful pulsar star that we all see at night, sometimes extra bright on moonless nights, where it makes many colors and definitely pulsates on and off. I watched this thing that was over me not more than 4orty freaking feet, and it now WAS THIS STAR we all see. It followed the normal orbit that it does take and eventually was there right where it should have been after the sunrise happened. Now let me break the hearts of UFO buffs and those so much desiring real honest alien encounters. This is all one gigantic parlor trick. These TYPE-3-EXPL are totally able to dream from their parallel universe, over to ours, and become a giant UFO or anything else. This entire world calls me a cave person and a dinosaur because I do not know how to make computers work all that well, and gee, the reason is not that I am all that stupid, but that some T3-EXPL is inside of it, dreaming that he or she IS this machine, and can make anything happen. You all go on believing your ghosts and alien encounters, and so on and so forth, but I know what the truth is all along about ALL THE SECRETS OF THIS COSMOS, and no one will pay me any attention at all other than occasionally to tell me I need to go get meds and a sike work up. You need meds and a sike work up, for NOT seeing what you are all doing here folks. Exploratrons help you, BRAHHHHHHHH. I am getting a chopper at crash level shaking my windows at 39 minutes past five this evening, Saturday evening. Some EXPLORATRON is real real real mad at me right about now, oh I'm so scccccccaaarrrrreeeeeed. SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT.



  1. YOU NEED to click onto the KING NEBNOOSHOO channel on the great social networking site called YOU TUBE. This death siege is because I put up that little humorous post two days ago back on Thursday early evening, called, “DEAL WITH THIS ANOTHER TIME”. It is also a title that doubles as “PSALM #151”. Some might just have an extra watt or two up above their lymph gland neck and throat, huh Roseann 1969 Delaney, and be able to see why this title doubles as this.
  2. YOU NEED to believe some of this blog and some of my life, but if you refuse, you need not ever EVER, contact me when shit starts hitting the fan as time keeps running on. I tried, and if nobody wants to know stuff, well, when shit goes real bonkers at light speed squared, all I ask is this:
  3. YOU NEED not ever come running to me all sorry and crying. I will not help you. I will be too busy in the past being a teenager all over again.



OK folks, it is time to tell something here, before the FLYERS do BECOME THE 2012 SAR STANLEY CUP WINNERS in their 57 Philly Hockey crap.



This may not be of interest, but I cannot worry about that. I want to say it and post it. I asked the great cat last night close to midnight, after winning, AGAIN with my new ROULETTE SYSTEM, and in the past week, averaging 2 units per game, and 3 units per game since just past New Years day, averaging out the super siege times and the more shall I say, peaceful times of a little less siege on me from this filthy whale dung eating OTAMMIC MILITUFORCE, why this across the hall nabe has been pouring it on since my trip to the Avalon Studio. My answer was a resounding clear and unmissable deafeningly loud-PCN-413. No not a 231, all though the mighty secret society called MASON CLUB, does have great affinity with two powerful all encompassing numbers, the 23 and the 27 and the 50. Those who think they know are endlessly falling deep down in the snow, or at least head deep aniwho folks, thinking it is 33, when this is the mere outward appearance, as the true secret is so huge and mega-monstrous. The PCN (PRIVATE-COSMICODED-NUMBER) for their outed number 33, is 231. The Gawnum Root of 231 is the number of 23. Then the 33 is really 3 to the power of 3 which is number 27, the number of the ELECTRON, architect of the universe.



Now let us take numbers 27 and 23 and add them up. We get 50, the ROMAN L, the CARPENTER'S SQUARE TOOL, THE ROMAN NUMBER OF 50 IS THE SYMBOL OF “L”. This exact code to bring the number of '33' to the number '50' is a powerful code that if you use, well, shall I tell more and you'll find me in a body bag twenty miles off the Patterson Beach House of Hutchinson Island, where I will be at 2:30 tomorrow afternoon, visiting my pal. 4 now, let's wrap this whittle bwog up, after I print just the most important things that PCN-413 do indeed MATCH UP TO IN ENGLISH ALPHABET, in the Gawnum.



Four-hundred-thirteen is a powerul number. I asked why this bitch across the hall was persecuting me to my death yesterday, and these are the matching words or word that equal out to PCN-413, YO, WOW.



MCGUIRE, ATLANTIC OCEAN, I HAVE LOST BOTH MY DAUGHTERS FOREVER, MEDICAL OFFICE, SCYLLA GODDESS, SWIM, GIRL, HELL, BURN, FIRE, ZERO, SONG.



I COULD GO ON AND ON PEEPS, THIS LIST IS QUITE FUCKING MAJOR, WOULD YOU NOT AGREE???????????????????????????



Yes sir, I am supposed to laugh at what these enemies have done to my life for 60 years, but they cannot laugh off a little return joke, well TOUGH BEANS then, Uncle Stuart “MASON”, of 444 minus 4 South 50th Street in good old '57' FLYERS HICKEY, PHILADELPHIA, WILLIAM PENNSYLVANIA, USAESMWG, this time period and this universe, wow, my age now, 57, HMMMMM.



ENDING TRANSMISSION, FOLKS:

1 comment:

  1. I cannot believe I printed zero instead of hero, or for that matter, both words are indeed PCN-413, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



    'MOUNTAINPEN'

    ReplyDelete