Sunday, April 22, 2012

KING NEBNOOSHOO, SAFE JOURNAL, CH. 0405


SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO

CHAPTER 0405

WORLD LABORATORIES OF 2297

SBT-DATFILE: 042212.627.555 (SUNDAY MID-AFTERNOON).

THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL OF EXPLORATRONS, AND ME

MORIANITY PROJECT CONTINUES FROM 1995 TAPES

THE EPITOME OF HARASSNENT, INTERNET VERSION

BLOG SUBTITLE NUMBER FOUR:

UNDER ATTACK AGAIN, JUST WHEN I WAS GONNA' DROP TO F-1”

© MARK WAYNE MOHR OF HAMMONTON, NEW JERSEY, 2006-2012

BEGINNING TRANNY, GRANNY: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!



Well, here are some updates folks since last postings were made. First, today, the WOMO-ENEMY of ES (EXPLORATRONS) awoke me with a very bad sore throat, as always, right out of the blue, and all else feels totally fine, more sky poison or some other form of bio-hazardous attack on me that began on June the 4th in freaking 1983. Nightmares last night were off the chart horrendous, and to boot, the AT&T landline telephone was hacked yet again, this happens on a very regular basis, every three weeks or so, somewhere around or just less than twenty times annually. This new type of phone utility siege with OTAMM-EXPLORATRON, while I lived in Florida for nearly two and a half years since middle December in 2009, after running away from the wildest family on Planet Earth, has strange new as well as old mixed persecutions. The old disconnect from the entire system still happens as well as the off hook sound there after, but now in addition since living here in Fort Pierce, freaking Florida, YO; I get a loud howling screeching type of sound that is totally illegal, as if at that moment, I was speaking and holding the receiver to my head, I would be deafened, and this WILL eventually result in a major lawsuit against this monopoly giant, as it is logically just a matter of time, huh Donna? No man is an island, but as Letty might say, “Hay girl”, I wish I could be one under this Huntington Curse!!!!!!! I will never forget the great Leticia Tilley of Egg Harbor, New Jersey, the twin distant cousin to the awesome Mariah Carey. But awesome in so many ways, hay girl. Wow, you and your cousin are both mothers, I mean this in the nice way, but you know that!!!!!! Letty, if it wasn't for Cousin Dawn-Marie, I would have taken you to the Island of PR and married you, wow, listen to me; and after I came within an inch of getting sent to Rikers Island in August '86. I know it was your cousin who green-lined me a year ago, as I am no Alex Jones the great, I get no views from anyone. This is all erased off and re-posted since YOUTUBE hacks non mainstream folks so frequently, and my good pal Alex knows this all too well.























Now on with the show, folks. We can begin with the nightmares, or EXPLORATRONIC ACTIVITIES of last night with me. I was in yet another home and parallel universe, an antimatter one in reference to this one where I am now seemingly awake in physical form and body, typing this document with a keyboard.

Mr. Bob McDowell, great friend of mine from 1970-1972 in Haddonfield, New Jersey, just yards west of the Hopkins Lane Lilly's Lilliputian Livery, down at no Callio-Coolio----Cooley Hall. You know, a child can look up the history of all these punky folks and see what has been going on, Oh Lovely Lizzy Cum Bags. I know you have a great system for playing the stock market, but I might have mixed up the cum-bags with the towns of Babylon and Williamstown, and the year date of 1968 with the 1994 year date, both summer time eras, that is no mix up. Still, I have not done any serious checking, but yes, if it was around my kid's 25th birthday, oh please no, I cannot deal with this, not now, and not later. Still, he gave me that system for the Dow Jones and insisted that one of his friends had a younger brother, and told a detailed story that I never printed, as back then, I was a believer in the EP or the 'EXPLORATRON PHENOMENON', but did not take dreams seriously to print them on my blogs, especially the ones that had real potential problems attached to them, and no no normal person would ever think of printing. Let me now take my less than 20/20 vision and move on while I still have any eyesight 'left' to march on with, 'right'? Moving on therefore, I was back with Dawn-Marie King, and Chicky her husband from Guatemala, was there, along with several other folks that I did not know at all from this universe and time era, while staying with this nightmare family in oh-8 and oh-9, Misses 'Tennessee School Play Perfectly Timed Marola'. Oh Lovely Lisa, brother of the great Atlantic County Prosecutor in New Jersey, take pity on the one who you dared to call on your cellular-telephone that day at the end of oh-8-May, a “FAMILY DESTROYER” AND A “HOME WRECKER”. Forgive them, SSJKK, they only think they know what the shit they're talking about, where were they when all those horrific stair chase tags were ongoing in real time, 594594594594594594594594???













In this powerful nightmare last night, I had unbloggable things happen to me. It was my kid's 14th birthday, and in this parallel universe, Dawn and I were the same age we would be here, of course Dawn passed beyond this veil; of queers and tears and real Toms, on New Years Day of OH-MAROLA-ELEVEN, but here, she was very much alive and scarey. Both Dawn and Chicky were running around the house throwing lit match boxes at each other, and more and more small fires were starting in various rooms in the house, while I was running all around trying to douse them with a large coffee pot filled with water. I actually remember thinking, “WO, at least no stairs, or we'd all be doing that as well, only me there as well with this large coffee pot. Then things all suddenly 'dream-shifted' to parking a vehicle outside of a large building in a big city somewhere, and all of us getting out of a van type of a vehicle, and walking into a not too well lit building and heading in and to the right, then eventually left and up an elevator, a very large special one, yet not used for freight. When we got up about eight floors or maybe more, the doo opened and we all exited and walked into a place looking like a Turkish Spa.

We ended up in a room with many naked peeps all taking jacuzzi baths in large tubs with powerful jets spewing water. Dawn insisted that everybody be completely naked, and I remember stripping down to my shorts, and was wearing under my pants, a bright red pair of bathing trunks, and she kept insisting that it come off, as she was going to one by one fuck every guy in the room and in one of the sauna pools. My kid was behind me and I told her that I was not going to participate in this and that I was going to get her out of there, but she gave me a powerful shove instead, and I went head first into one of the larger of many of these pools in this weird huge room of horror. Each time I tried to climb out, my daughter would splash me hard with her hand, and asked me if she wanted her to get Mickey the lifeguard in there so I'd cooperate with her and her distant cousin Dawnie, an exact quote. I suddenly remembered the magical chant words originally taught me in 1988 in this waking world parallel universe to that one, and I hollered them out, “Zuudlow, Zuudlow please' power, power, need”, over and over while Mariah just stared at me smirking in the way that only she can do, you would have to see it to know this exact look, y6ou would have to be family or a close friend, then you do know what I am talking about. I kept saying these so-called magical words, and she just kept giving me that wild smirk. Suddenly the lights flickered incredibly, and out of nowhere, I suddenly found myself in another room filled with many strange objects not at all recognized by me. I began grabbing them and holding them closer to me for a better look, and suddenly upon taking one of them into my hand; I found myself instantly pulled as if I was a long string, for what seemed a number of miles, and then, poof, I am walking down a sidewalk with two attractive older women behind me, and one of them began to fall and I turned, and she was falling into the street and would have been struck by a full sized tractor and trailer truck if I had not instantly reached her and grabbed her by the shoulder and pulled her back away from her impending doom. She told me she was going to give me a big kiss and wanted to marry me, and I ran but she could run faster than I could, and was an over six foot tall full figured and very powerfully solid built woman, and I ran towards a parked white van and somehow ended up on its roof, and she took one leap and was up there along with me, so I jumped off down the other side and made it across a busy city street, and cars then suddenly came along and totally blocked her ability to follow me for a few seconds, so I darted into another building in this wild city, and then ran into two very strange dudes who were also friends of the family, one was Lisa's friend, the other was Dawn's friend. They were males, one was real thin and the other was obese as hell, the heavier one had very thick wild hair, the thin dude had long stringy hair like Shemp on the 3-Stooges show, only less of it, and a little longer. The thin man was about 21 years old and was close to six feet tall, and the other heavy man was perhaps a little bit over six feet tall. Some terrible thing had happened and these men were acting extremely weird. The bigger man was a little older, about 28 or so, and wore a pair of very thin glasses, the type that you can hardly see that a person is wearing glasses at all. The eye lenses were also very small in width. Somehow I gleaned that the bigger dude had been injured, his head was all bloody, and he was blaming this other smaller dude who I just somehow knew was not the one who had injured this man. Still, he kept screaming at him and was throwing water at him, and he was soaking wet, and then he went off and yelled, “OK, you want me wet, I'll be wet”, and he grabbed a case of bottled water in this room that contained numerous food products, one being many cases of bottled water, and he opened it up and one by one, just popped off the caps and poured water all over his head and down under his shirt, it was a bright blue shirt. Then the bigger dude yelled that he was really going to mess him up and he grabbed him and I could hear bones snapping and popping when she got him into a wrestlers position. I ran out of there for my life, and into the street. The women were gone, but my daughter was there, and she was in a very beautiful bright orange bikini, her hair was all long abnd curly, and and she said and I'll quote, “I-W-A-L-U, three times, these five letters, from the famous Whitney Houston song, only in that universe, I came to learn before the interaction was completely over, that there never was any Whitney Houston. Then I realized, while still in this DREAMING-INTERACTION, this is how I confused this 1990 song in my waking world, as I remember a totally different set of circumstances once existing, and still do, here. In the universe I lived at before that incredible 5-month experience in 1986 where I spent time in Atlantic City on Ohio Avenue in a parallel universe, before I woke up into HERE, wherever this is; the letters EMF stood for Electromotive-Force, here they stand for Electromagnetic-Field. There, only distance could stop these fields, here, we have built shielding systems, making many inventions here possible that would not be there. Also, Whitney Houston lived for 48 years here, over there, if this entity ever was part of 'Phase-3', it was not in my lifetime, it could have been at an earlier or later time of course, or even, not at all, but either way, there never was a song IWALU, and instead, my daughter's first big hit song was this. This is YYYYYYYY I confused this is 2008 on my blogs from that time period, as they will show and reflect if ever archived. Remember that PHASE THREE existence is Physical Plane waking world life, as PHASE TWO is the subatomic or the spirit world or ASTRAL-PLANE, and PHASE ONE is the great VOID, the zero dimensional truth. We can come back to this later if so desired, let me move on now with some other stuff that needs to be freaking addressed in this blog, here today.









The persecution over the phone led to the nightmare. The same EXPLORATRONS that became the phone and then adversely effected it, then forced me into interactions with them, on their plane or parallel reality. Only an entire group of organized connectiveness that contains a singular agenda and purpose, can pull off all of this. This is why I know this family, and the girl that I knew in the sixties as Paula king, and her gang, Sarah Callio, cousin to Sarah Karge, Nina Soifer, and a few others whose names were never known, all very tall and extremely lovely luscious teenaged girls back then when I was about 2-5 years younger than these peeps, averaged, as well as their indoctrinated gang member, my Cousin Sandy, who went onto have three children that I know about, a set of twin, and then another daughter, Jeri. I only remember the name of one of the twins, Stacey-Alice. Don't tell me how much of this is imagined or that this is all just mere happenstance coincidence, because I WILL, most definitely, spit right into your freaking eye, and I don't care if you're bigger than 'KING' KONG!!!!!!!!!! Now we move onto a huge powerful secret about Sarah and her friend Paula, if that meets with the great approval of the GREEK GODS John, and Photeous, of 10-SC Avenue in Atlantic City, New Jersey, USAESMWG, in the nineteen-sixties, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Twice, on the great Tennessee Avenue, I was walking westbound towards Pacific Avenue, and Sarah spoke a sentence, and in both cases, one girlfriend was there, once in addition to a car packed with folks who had just driven down Tennessee Avenue, and once right below the on-ramp where the sidewalk of this city street meets the famous Atlantic City boardwalk. This girlfriend of Sarah's is the daughter of John King. There is no REAL John King, even though many folks in southern New Jersey would be willing to give me a gargantuan argument. I do not mean he was not there or real in that sense, but this man was taken over by an EXPLORATRON, as was his daughter. There is a chance the reverse is true with his daughter, as SHE may have taken over my daughter's mother. In any case, my only proof of powerful paranormal supernatural activity on this Atlantic City street, and to this very day, was on a website I owned for about two years, in early oh-M-6 through early oh-M-8. It was called, http://www.morianity-foundation.com/ and can only be accessed now and later, by using something later invented and used in most futures in hyperspace, called DDT (Distance Delay Technology), having nothing at all whatsoever to do with the pesticide or the killing of jealous son babies on the greatest television law show of all time, “L&O”. Two sentences were spoken in this universe, and one in a parallel one years after the original two in 1969 were spoken, by a mystical girl born on the 18th day of July in 1896, lovely Amanda Shadows Harris, and not the daughter of Helen Harris, from Psyche Myrathus Griffin Pipe, all though, really, Power-ball fans, WHAT R THE DAM ODDS HERE, CUM-ON??????????? Somebody or really, SOME EXPLORATRON hates these words being blogged now at 4:32 PM, as a low plane is outside my window as I speak-type right now. Let me give you these three sentences now.



  1. YOUR FRIENDS ARE IN THE SHOP, May 30, 1969
  2. I'M DARKER THAN YOU ARE, first week in July, 1969
  3. LET'S PLAY A GAME BOY, GUESS THE NAME OF THE GUESTS, December 7, 1996.
    SHE IS HACKING ME, AND DOES NOT WANT THIS TOLD.
    I CANNOT GET OUT OF THIS NUMBER PROGRAM, AND I DID NOT INITIATE IT.
  4. REAL FUCKING FUNNY SARAH-KRASSLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YOU SEE FOLKS, IF THESE PRICKS HAD NOTHING TO FUCKING HIDE OR WORRY ABOUT, JUST AS ALEX JONES KNOWS ALL THIS only TOO MOTHER FUCKING WELL; THEY WOULD NOT FEEL THE NEED TO FUCK WITH ME CONTINUOUSLY. So the rest of the blog will have to be typed on a shorter margin, and when I use my ENTER KEY for changing a paragraph, I'll need to backspace the numbers off. MICROSUCKS, or MICROHACK, take your mother fucking pick. I think my old buddy Alex would pick the latter. I REALLY ENJOYED YOUR VIDEO LAST NIGHT, HOPE YOU BECOME PRESIDENT SOME DAY.



Well, so that is the way to do it, they do not tell you shit in the computer manuals. You have to backspace and then hit the enter and backspace again, or something like that, but it did stop the indentation program. I clicked off of the rectangle box but that does not stop it. Machines and rock stars, wow can I live happily without them, oh-oh, don't want this blog to have my first lie on it, or 2nd if we include 7-12-70 and the night on that bus, wow, THAT BUS, that boy, that night, BUT WITCH NIGHT, AS '10:30' SEEMS TO BE A REOCCURRING TIME WITH MY LIFE, RIGHT??????????

Sorry Sarah Krassle, it was my fault that time, I thought it was May and June of 2008 all over again, folks really do need to archive these fantastic blogs at the website URL address: http://www.theansweristheqyuestion.blogspot.com/ DUH, you really do Lads, Lassies, Labbers, and Lab Dogs, WHAAAAAAAAAA!! Shall we get back to the three sentences now that were said to me once directly in the digitally inverted year 96/69, and then the first two times when she was directly with PAULA, the KING EXPLORATRON no less; and said things that were meant for me as well to hear, I know this, because she got my eye, it was perfect eye contact, and I know she loved me as much as I loved and still do LOVE HER, the mighty LORDESS & EMPIRE RULER, JEHOVESS.



















First, is the unmissable, undeniable, and totally unmistakable clue about the PRIVATE-COSMICODED NUMBER or (PCN) 990 being one of the values to one of these three sentences. This is also the value to this transdimensional truth about the song, “I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU”, sung in this waking world by the late great Whitney Houston, (IWALU). But this is not the real point that I want to drive home on my blogging collection of more than 6-YEARS now folks. There are very powerful meanings to every one of these three sentences said by the All Mighty RULER of this EMPIRE, SARAH-STACEY KRASSLE. First, 27 years separates the two first sentences from 1969, from the third one that PAULA told me would be “SENT TO ME” two months before it happened, that's PAULA UWICH of Glendora, New Jersey, USAESMWG, still a lady named PAULA, who with all the powers that she had, it took me until very recently to realize that SHE IS AN EXPLORATRON, and yes I hear you, 'WILL-I-AM-ST-OWN' FIRE COMPANY, OF FORT PIERCE, at just past five of the clock, screaming by outside my window here at 601 Avenue B. All my old blogs of 2006-2009, the first half or so of my blogging career, can all be archived at the www.blogger.com/ website at the above given URL, and you will find all of this. You also will find some irrefutable truth that some strange stuff does go on with my music, if you access my hate site, why take my word for it, I did not leave any of those comments on that site of DJ Donna Summer's. Just GOOGLE up the name above on the COPYRIGHT, at the opening of the blogs, it will be there for some time to come. “I DON”T KNOW” why this all happened to me, but as real good girls might say in 1986, “IT DID”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot be imagining other people's comments, gee willagars, just how much credit do any of you want to give me credit for here folks? 1969+27=1996. Hay, it does, and that is that, we don't need another 'RGG' emphasis, the point should be made. On a later blog, will be all kinds of mind blowing dissections of the great SCYLLA and her 4 things meant for me, maybe five if we include Her agreement with old Philly nurse John McDowell from the early 1960's. Again, it is all up there on old blogs to be archived. I might be able to alter a date on a word office program document, but not a date of more antiquity on a web blog site, NOT OWNED BY ME. Forget admitting to me that I am right about HER coming back to me in this present lifetime, with the 'skyscraper statement', that would only have a meaning for 'THAT-BOY', and absolutely nobody else. We will instead stick right now, with the other three sentences.









It is beyond what I would dare blog, the realer meaning of both statements, “YOUR FRIENDS ARE IN THE SHOP”, and also “I'M DARKER THAN YOU ARE”. It is MY sincere hope that I can now create secret screen name 003, Sarah, MY lovely one. This way, you can find a way of letting me know how to say things, just to you, and V-V. Maybe this is not what you want, you know me, I am no arm twister, and I know you are stronger. Anyway, the few things within blogger range will be said now regarding both these very magical sentences, that may seem like just a short strung together words to those that they would indeed have no meaning for. I know differently, huh Ross the Boss, and yes, B4 SG not standing for STARGATE folks. Oh Kenny, where DID they all go, or 'belong' Father McKenzie???????????????????????? SHEEEEEEEEEEEIT.



Memorial Day, and in 1969, and yes, on Tennessee Avenue, and yes, timed perfectly (PHT) by the great traveler MAROLA MORONI or 'whatever' CRA; but yes, because of her insistence on my doing that school play on a holiday, the 30th day in May in 1969, I was in Atlantic City later than I normally would be, leaving later as a result, and running into Sarah on HER STREET, right across this street from ROBERT MCGUIRE and his All Mighty super wonderful fabulous and Trumped Marvelous Pittsburgh Hotel. When we eventually do the final 1996 sentence, spoken to me by the most beautiful teenage in the universe, LORDESS, or SARAH, awakening me with a bang the size of a million non nicked hubcap cannons, with her words that will live in my personal infamy, “Let's play a game boy, Guess the name of the guests”, be prepared to have an empty stomach, be sitting down, and hold on real freaking tight, the MAYANS might be coming, right along side of the Hopey Tribesmen, who predicted (KNEW ABOUT) the TIMETRAILS, calling them “COBWEBS IN THE SKY”. HOLY MOTHER FUCKING SHIT FOOD my peeps. Yes, I heard this for the first time myself last night on the Comcast Cable H-2 Channel, WOW, she says it way better than I do, but you don't know that until you go up on the YOUTUBE, and click the search box, and type in KING NEBNOOSHOO, and then play the video called, “DEAL WITH THIS ANOTHER TIME”. Yes, Spell Checker did not show me the correct spelling, so I did the best that I could with spelling it in the way it seems to be pronounced, HOPEY TRIBES. No cut on you Nicky with the shit food, sorry, hay you made her mad. As for the sentences spoken by Sarah on 10-SC Avenue to her friend EXPL-PAULA; starting with HER 2nd one in July of 1969, two and a half weeks before man first landed on the moon, this is PCN-990, and the contraction of “I'M” was used, so it is not I AM, not in this one case, still, OYR, but in this 990 code, is also IWALU when all spelled out, and so are these following things within bloggable range, as there are others that are not: EIGHTY-SIX, THREE OPEN REEL TAPES, GODS GAMES, GREENLAWN, WHITE BOYS, HARBORFIELDS DETENTION CENTER, INTRICATE, BIRD ANGEL, RS FIFTEEN HUNDRED US, the others go beyond what my daughter would probably want me to blog. We will go now to the very first Memorial Day of 1969 sentence that SARAH said on 10-SC Avenue, PCN-541. This is for the most part way beyond safely bloggable peeps. Every time I ask the GAWNUM cards either of two questions that I might cleverly try and type in, I get the same PCN every single time, and that is PCN-541, stemming from Root Gawnum number 54, my 1976 address in Clementon, New Jersey, where SPR came to be 22 years in the future from there, and this address being, CARRIAGE LAMP APARTMENTS, later changed for reasons not of this world or to my knowledge, when New York is nearly a three digit mileage from this place, the NEW YORK APARTMENTS, and this is also all up on many of my older blogs, BRAHHHHHH. There are only a few match lists (cannons) in my books, most people have more dog food than this laying around, but jokes aside, YUK, the only matches I have to this number besides HER SENTENCE in 1969, the very first words humanly spoken within my personal earshot in this current lifetime of mine, are as follows: WILLIAM CLINTON, 'WATER', GRACE MESSENGER, and ROBERT CHEATLEY. Say what you want about the I-Ching, this big black cat from 1980, blows that out of the '541', I mean water. I mean for another example not related, but so strong it is redeeeekulous, Kate, taker PCN-572. Both “LOVE IS FOR CARPENTERS SONG” as well as “NINETEEN EIGHTY” are this number. Random odds for this is 81 squared, or 6561, right about where the American economy collapsed into right to the very point value on the Dow Jones industrial Averages Markets. Grace Messenger was Brad's mom back in 1969. He knew nothing of Sarah, but he sure knew about Bitethroat Roseann Delaney. Yes I was so GLAD she never got a hold of me, it was real real close one night, or did she, and I am hypnotized to forget that; after all, could she have also been one of PAULA KING'S great wonderful fantastic and marvelously awesome doppelgangers?















Every single time since 2006 when I killed a lot of time at my security job in my vehicle, at Cifaloglio, doing so many GAWNUM EQUATIONS, that I ask two questions, and you are only supposed to ask a question once, according to Gassy Gawky, but here is one that would make the mighty Steven King go half nuts at sea squared. These are the two separate questions, and a dozen times, whenever wither are asked, I get the ROOT GAWNUM of first card draw pic number 5, and the second number 4, producing the PCN-541. These questions are as follows: What is the true and honest connection between myself and the one whom I believe to be my daughter? The other one is: Who or what, is what I refer to as OTAMM? It always is PCN-541. Now if MY friends are in the shop, earlier blogs tell the story about the words in reverse of HOUSE-IN without using THE, and how a child can see that when we pronounce this, it is quite similar to Saddam Hussein. The IN is the very same, and HOUSE is not that different from HUSSE. My Aunt Geraldine snow was the mother of my Cousin Sandra Mason, who became friends with Sarah Callio and her girl gang down on 10-SC Avenue, in 1967. She was insistent and would not take NO for an answer about her daughter Sandy coming with us to the TRINIDAD HOTEL on our vacation. The entire Hussein clan over in the middle East, all were fairly tight with each other in the middle and late sixties, everyone was scared to death of what the 'mighty and scarey' Soviet Union was going to do against the western world. LSS, King Hussein, Saddam's brother knew the Shah of Iran quite well, and all of them actually were covertly employed as American Central Intelligence Agency Ope4ratives at one point in these frightening cold war times, Gary Star Trek 7, when Armageddon was a lot more around the corner than any twenty twelve crap ever was; and you guessed it peeps, the Shah of Iran was a very close friend of my wonderful Aunt Geraldine Snow Mason. He was fascinated with this entire Huntington family, unlike the dopes today that only care about song thief like Brit and her little friend, and when bodies stop and TV sets are inside their heads over in Ewing, New Jersey, or out west in 1970 and 1980, YO, so just shoot me, gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Lots more will be said later, how am I doing 001? Tell 003 not to be too mad at me if you ever cross paths, I am just blogging the freaking truth, and they all know it, and peeps usually hate the entire truth, because deep down, we seem to love getting away with doing bad things, I wonder Y, Adam, Schiff and other Adam's of the pwanet, whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Well, blogs do have to stop somewhere, and this one will be doing just that lovely LU, right here, right now, WHAAAAAAAAAA.



BYE-BYE folks. Lot more is coming unless I catch a break and folks stop messing with me, and that is not likely to happen, that airplane is still circling around my apartment, but maintaining a little distance, for its own sake and safety, be warned butt wipe.





END TRANNY, GRANNY, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!



WE ARE BACK. I made a mistake, I thought I had unplugged myself from the internet, the WOMO knew everything I was saying as I was typing. I had not unplugged. Now I cannot get onto the internet. I will complain to COMCAST CABLE if this keeps up, I have rights, and this is bull shit and HACKING.



Let me try once again, I have witnesses now, lots of them, not just the FBI, but others, YO.



IT IS QUITE A WHILE LATER, I AM BEING HACKED AND PREVENTED FROM LOGGING ONTO THE INTERNET,



I'll call the FBI, and the COMCAST soon. It is half past six, I have been trying for a while, and do not think this problem is going to go away, This seems to be some kind of a monster fucking hack.



WHERE ARE YOU BOB MCDOWELL, MY SCHOOL FRIEND, and CHAIRMAN OF THE FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISION, ALSO?





IT WAS ALL MY FAULT, AND I AM MAN ENOUGH TO ADMIT WHEN I AM THE ONE IN THE WRONG. I did have my cable unplugged, not at the modem but at the computer. What a jerk off ass hole I am, hay 16161616161616161616161616, YOU ARE RIGHT, I am a big stupid ass dip shit, the only difference between us, is that when I am wrong, I cannot wait to get out there and ADMIT I AM WRONG. If peeps ever want to prove me wrong, and CAN DO SO, I am waiting right here.



NOW WE CAN END TRANSMISSION, AGAIN, AND THE WHAAAAAAA IS TOTALLY ON ME, LET ME FALL DOWN A FLIGHT OF STAIRS!!!!









WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

No comments:

Post a Comment