Tuesday, April 17, 2012

KING NEBNOOSHOO SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0397

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0397

SUPPLEMENTAL ENTRY

SUPER BOTBAR TIMES TWO AND

COUNTING ON THE 16TH OF APRIL, &

HOLDING A STRONG FIDDAM 3

BLOG SUBTITLE NUMBER FOUR:



EXPLORATRONS, EXPLORATRONS,

EXPLORATRONS,

EXPLORATRONS,

EXPLORATRONS,

EXPLORATRONS.



START OF BLOG:



I TRIED POSTING SOME OF MY YOUTUBE MUSIC UP TO MY SITE AT WWW.BLOGGER.COM/ EARLIER, AND SOMEONE HACKED ME IN VIOLATION OF MY RIGHTS. NOW IF ANY OTHER YOUTUBE USER HAD THE SAME TROULBLE WHERE THE MUSIC KEPT SKIPPING AND STOPPING, AND MADE BAD LINK COPIES, AROUND THE EARLY MORBNING OF THE 17TH OF APRIL, PLEASE CALL ME AND TELL ME, YOU HAVE MY NAME AND CITY AND ADDRESS ON PREVIOUS BLOGS AND 411 WILL GIVE YOU MY NUMBER. IF I HEAR FROM NOBODY, I AM SENDING MY COMPLAINTS TO THE AMERICAN CIVIL LIBERTIES UNION.



Maybe the YOUTUBE is doing this and maybe someone else is hacking me and making their site mess up for me. But I should have the right to promote my blogs and my music and my true story, and if someone or something out there does not like it, that is just tough. If they feel they have a legitimate law case against me, BRING IT THE HELL ON. Otherwise, stop violating my human and my civil rights.



All the FEDS or any lawyer or anyone desiring to check this out needs to do is compare prior posts of my music to those of early on this Tuesday morning the 17th of April. As I said, if everyone was experiencing this trouble, I have no way of knowing this unless someone desires to come forward. I know my entire life, I've been hampered and stopped from doing every single thing that I ever tried to undertake, be it financially, socially, or in any other possible remaining capacity. This is not fair at all, and I've done nothing to warrant this sick evil behavior that is being perpetrated on me all my dam life. If this was happening to any one out here, to any of you, you would be beyond irate, and long ago would have done something to either land you life long in prison, a booby hatch, or into the cemetery. Hence I know in my deepest heart that I have absolutely nothing to apologize for, even on my worst days and with my rudest blogging words and most vulgar behavior. Let me now tell you folks, just why Gawky Gaukauk told me in the GAWNUM cards a while back before I began this blog, that I received the Saturday night helicopter attack at this residence building here at 601 Avenue B in Fort Pierce, Florida, USAESMWG, as well as why this horrendous day following, or Monday yesterday, was filled with major health and cramp bowel attacks, neighbor noise assaults, computer hacking, three fire alarms all going off and the last one at exactly the perfectly timed, or 'PHT' eleven freaking butt wipe eleven last night, striking me at the four ones time and making me see this time, and watch how the number answer corresponds to Jane sleazeball Fonda who started this nightmare freaking clock crap with me back in 1993 at the Atlanta Braves Georgia Baseball Park that night when they were playing my Phillies, and ended yup hammering them into a loss as a result of what this rotten bitch did to me, and I will never ever forget this or forgive this horrible monster and her twisted sick network owning hubby. This changed my life in ways not fathomable, on top of my many other problems and hellish woes.



This is the Q&A with the GAWNUM cards as follows, YO!!Before I get down to cases with this, it is needed for me to warn the world. A gigantic eruption or earthquake is imanate. If this does not BACK THE FUCK OFF OF ME, LIKE FUCKING RIGHT NOW, I am not responcible for the terrible ordeal of many thousands if not millions of people very soon, this post up was to give a fair warning and so it has. Now for the GAGANU information, I had two questions, I asked, and GAGANU answered, and as John Henningsen would say so well back in 1968, 1969, and into 1970 so well, “IT IS JUST THAT SIMPLE”.











Before I tell you the two questions, remember that GAWNUM can be used to phrase questions for purposes of creating match ups, they can show related stuff after a match up using what is called BRANCHCODES, and it can be used as a 36 or a 72 playing cards with either 4 or 8 suits of cards numbered one-ace through nine. Prior blogs explain how to work out matches, how to get BC, and how to do Gawnum Prophecies or GP. Now we can move on to the two freaking questions.









My first question to the cosmos using GAWKY GAUKAUK'S NUMEROLOGY and drawing from a 36 deck of playing cards, was as follows: Why was the helicopter assault done to me a few nights back that flew crash level over my apartment building here? The answer was the Gawnum Root Number of 31, translating to PCN-312. Some of my match list items in my notebooks for number 312 are as follows, wow, if this is not the cats meow, literally. Yes MI, the white paws on the black cat, standing with 4 stairs below and 4 stairs above it, I get all your lovely messages, Curly. So here are some of the more important items that match up with 312:

P*** P*******, MAN, CRY, ATLANTIC CITY MUNICIPAL UTILITIES AUTHORITY, TAP, TAPE RECORDER, RPL, TAG, KRASSLEVILLE, and MASS MURDERER.



My second query was why this second straight super emmereffing BOTBAR struck today with neighbors, health bowel attacks, fire alarms, computer hacking on the YOUTUBE, and a general all out hellish rotten super bad second day in a row, and my answer was the GAWNUM ROOT draw of the cards as a 97. This is PCN-972. Some of my more important match up items with 972 are:



ROBERT MCGUIRE OF ATLANTIC CITY, MARK MOHR IN TWO THOUSAND TWELVE, I'M GONNA' GET ALONG WITHOUT YOU, 'ERNIE' SONG, LAKEHOUSE, MORIANITY, FIRE DREAM, JANE FONDA, GIANT GIRL, MARK POOLE, and ZERANNISS.

It really doesn't get a lot better than this, it leaves the great Chinese I-Ching in the dust, it is an absolutely all knowing tool, but to use it fully and properly, you do need to acquire 'SKILL', just as Lovely Lieutenant Van Buren of the television show called “Law & Order”, told lovely NINA.













OK folks, this ends my blogs for a while, unless these pricks really do want the Mayan crap to arrive ahead of schedule, and they keep messing with me without a couple days of let up, YO. Sorry for the major disaster, but there really is not much I can do about it when WOMO won't stop this horrendous bullshit.



I made one unit of profit on both BOTBAR SUPER ASS BAD DAYS, using my roulette system of 2012. I am averaging about 5 units per week the past two months, but the two months begfore that I was averaging more like 12 weekly. This is what stepped up mother fucking persecution and hgarassment can do, and the EXPLORATRONS KNOW IT, AND DO IT TO ME INTENTIONALLY. All my life, I have really only had one huge problem, andf after that these all melt down into hundreds of smaller but horrible putrid problems, this one big one being what else but good old attacks from EXPLORATRONS-EXPLORATRONS-and more EXPLORATRONS. THE MORE THIS GOES ON, THE MORE I WILL SCREAM OUT THE FORBIDDWEN TABOO WORD OF e-x-p-l-o-r-a-t-r-o-n, BABY-LOVE.



Bye-Bye and good night Nursie girl, or guy, if it should be so.



BURN IN HELL WOMO ENEMIES!!!!!!!!!!!!



END OF BLOG, WHAAAAAA.

No comments:

Post a Comment