Tuesday, April 17, 2012

KING NEBNOOSHOO SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0400

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0400

WORLD LABORATORIES OF 2296

SBT-DATFILE: 041812.076

THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL OF EXPLORATRONS AND ME

THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION

MORIANITY-PROJECT CONTINUES FROM 1995 TAPES

BLOG SUBTITLE NUMBER FOUR:

SAME OLD SHIT, PROPERTY DAMAGE, MY KID CAN RELATE, OPR”

COPYRIGHT © 2006-2012 MARK WAYNE MOHR OF HAMMONTON, NJ,

HATESITES OF DISC JOCKEY DONNA FORREST

I SWEAR IF LYING I HOPE TO ENDLESSLY SUFFER THIS HC WITHOUT

END OR LET UP, THESE WORDS ARE SOLUMNLY SWORN TRUTHS AND

THIS IS A VOLUNTARY OATH STATING THIS AS FACT UNDER PENALTY.



BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:



















Ladies and gentlemen, this is what is happening on this super mother fucking botbar times three day of hell, as of yesterday, Tuesday, the 17th day in April of two thousand twelve years.



First, remember that messing with any of my stuff, always causes this EVIL EMPIRE to score big time and get their evil way, with a huge DOW JONES WIN, as a resulting paralleling of event, along with also, THE PHILADELPHIA FLYERS HOCKEY WINNING, and the PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES BASEBALL LOSING. This has been going on for mother fucking 26 years or so now, it is not imagined, and would drive any one of you out here suffering under this horrendous monster game of the gods, (exploratrons) totally and completely nuts at sea-squared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



HERE IS WHAT THESE MOTHER FUCKING TURDS DID TO ME FOLKS, AS IF YOU REALLY DO NOT KNOW, HAY, YOU ARE SPEAKING TO THE KING OF MENTAL THOUGHT AND MEMORY BLOCKERS!!!!!!















These twisted sick diseased rotting maggots, hacked into my YouTube channel, and fucked my entire site up.



I PHONED UP MY RECORDING ENGINEER, RYAN AT AVALON STUDIO IN PORT SAINT LUCIE, FLORIDA, and told him about it. Now at least there is a witness. I told him on his voicemail system to check it out and get back to me when he gets a second. There is no use going back next week to post up more stuff, IF THEY CAN LEGALLY BREAK THE FUCKING LAW AND HACK ME AND MESS UP MY SHIT SO I CANNOT POST MY MUSIC THER SAME WAY THAT ANYONE ELSE IS LEGALLY FREE TO DO. I also told him I am hiring a CIVILK RIGHTS ATTORNEY LATER NEXT WEEK IF WE CANNOT GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS, I WILL SUE YOUTUBE FOR MILLIONS OR EVEN BILLIONS OF DOLLARS, ALONG WITH THEIR DEEP POCKET OWNER, THE MIGHTY ASS GOOGLE ENGINE, OWNERS OF THE INTERNET. I'll sue for twenty billion USD, and we will see when the ACLU kicks in, just how much I will get in a jury award. You will be very VERY V—E--R--Y fucking sorry for this major ass death siege and damage perpetrated against me cock suckers. Then I am suing the Atlantic County Prosecutors Office for stealing my website, it was all an organized plot to take this vital information that proves that my fantastic fucking story is really real, forever away from public view, MORE FUCKING CUNT LAPPING SANITIZING, OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone with the mind of a mutt out here, following MORIANITY, knows exactly what is going on, they may be refusing to see or believe it,l even mentally blocking the possibility of its truth, but deep down, everyone knows this is all powerful horrendous MOINSTER ASS TRUTH, the hugest and most evil plot ever hatched against a fellow human citizen of this planet. If there really were UFOs and other stuff and not just a game of exploratronic activity, I would beg them here and now, FOR THE TOTAL DESTRUCTION OF THIS HORRIBLE WORLD, IBN THE SUDDEN AND QUICK BLINK OF AN EYE, for this incredible and unfathomable crime against another human being. IF I WAS STILL DWELLING IN THE CAVES WITH MOST OF YOU OUT HERE, I WOULD BOLDLY SAY THAT YOU CAN ALL ----------------------------------------------

GO STRAIGHT TO ROTTEN HELL”.















Yes, there is a person who could, but won't, tell the world what is happening. She knows totally well how real this property damage attack thing is, and nearly screwed her up to the point as a young child that society came real close to losing the greatest female voice in the history of modern music. We all know what is getting said, so fuck the world!!!



I have no power or ability to fight an entire group of organized EXPLORATRONS. This is the big secret being kept by all of your great secret societies, be it the real non-money Rosicrucian's, the Masons, the Bohemians, and all of it. This is the main secret, this blog says it all, and I have not started talking, the 400's have been waiting to come out Diana, so let's COME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'll turn you, girl. Inside, outside, low tide and high tide, my blond. Yes, all through the eighties I wondered how all this was being done, I did not understand EXPLORATRONICS until the start of the third Millennium, and this is why MORIANITY was destined to happen, it will become the true religion of the TGHIRD MILLENNIUM, no matter who likes it or not. All stuff excepted now, was once not only rejected, but very heavily persecuted and fucked with, what, you don't think I know that much, WOMOTAMM DICK-HEADS?????????????????????????????? SHEEEEEEEEEIT!!!













WOW LABBERS of the future, is PEE really going to invent all of this wild stuff? You bet your mother fucking ass she is, oh cutey pie Annie Dreamfields Corn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







OK, JOHN KING, so the enemy has successfully ruined my life, SOSO-WEIN. They have wiped out my YOUTUBE fucking channel. Again, SAME OLD-SAME OLD, what else is new? Now, we will sue the GOOGLE GIANT for 20 or 230 BILLION FUCKING DOLLARS AND GET THE ACLU INTO THIS. I am a proud black man with civil rights, they are being violated, Reverend Sharpton, and Jesse Jackson, my friends. My dad ran away from his heritage and left the small town of Toledo, Ohio when he came to learn from Granny at the tender young virgin, yeah right, age of sixteen, that his great great grandmother was blacker than the ace of spades. Well, now DADDY, I will use all of this to my fucking ass advantage, see if you can stop me world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shame on you Shirley Glands and company, and MICROSUCKS SPELL HELL CHECKER WRECKER, for not recognizing the name of Al Sharpton, you ass holes!!!!!!!!!!!!!





ENDING TRANSMISSION, YO:

No comments:

Post a Comment