Friday, April 6, 2012

KING NEBNOOSHOO SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0386

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0386

WORLD LABS SBT-DATFILE: 040612.503

TEOHIV/TMCAM/MORPRO

BLOG SUBTITLE NUMBER FOUR:

EVIL EMPIRE WILL DIE WHEN I DO, AND SOON”

© 2006-2012 MWM/MWM/BOM/MF-2



START BLOG:



At around eight this morning, the WOMO-DISEASE enemy struck with a cramp attack, then an hour or so later, a nasty neighborhood attack with the dirt ball bunch of across the hall door big-bangers. It has been a continuous barrage of assholes doing nothing more than enjoying annoying me in mother fucking here with their idiotic bullshit.



My message is to several jerk offs. The first is to the silly cons (SILICON AWARENESS), in this waking world hyperspace. Back off, or I'll play Morianity tapes to the roaches, literally, as this building is filled with these fucking ass nasty bastards. Second, I got the message, and I'll shut up. My daughter has enough on her plate without you dick heads making anything worse, screw you's. I'll freaking shut the hell up about my dad's pillow talk.



The EVIL EMPIRE is making a nasty ass fucking killing. THEIR CHEATING EVIL PHILADELPHIA FLYERS HOCKEY IS WINNING AND WINNING AND WINNING, AND MOST DEFINITELY WILL BECOME THE 2012 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS, ENDING MY LIFE, OR SUB VAMPIRIC EXISTENCE ONCE AND FOR ALL, WITHOUT MIZZ DELANEY TAKING A NICE CHUNK OUT OF MY THROAT, HUH BRAD? OK, fine so I didn't tell the entire reason why I was glad in 1969 on earlier blogs, but I told some of it, knowing the cycles, as per the train ride from Westerner into Haddonfield and having the loop in consciousness come on me around February. As for the song written in June of 1969, “That's The Way It Goes”, well, ask Sidney Crown if he is alive in his early nineties somewhere. His version of reality will quite obviously differ from the truth if he has breath in his body. I doubt he will ever admit some kind of super conspiracy existed in the Single Parents society (SPS) where he met my mother in late 1968. Yes getting back to FULL EVIL EMPIRE subject matter, both the Hockey Club in Philly is powerful and so is the garbage club of Broad and Wall Streets in Manfreakinghattan. On top of this, I do not think my Phillies Baseball club is doing very well either, things could not be worse for me, and even though all but a few on this planet understand anything about why all this is so relevant in my life and other fucking matters so much, 'IT DOES'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I TOLD YOU THIS WOULD ALL HAPPEN, DID I NOT LOVELY GINA? I HATE BEING FUCKING RIGHT SO GODSDAM MUCH.



MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMagnesonic--------- ALL GENERAL AND CODED GENERAL ORDERS, ALL TECKS, SCAN ALL ENEMIES, USE PUNISHMENT SEQUENCING SYSTEM, AND S—T—O—P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Lots of shit is being done to me, property damage, my car was fucked with, weird shit is happening in the building, and I will get a lot more specific when I get the evidence in, I am just waiting on one little thing, YO. Yes folks, when I die soon, the entire EVIL E#MPIRE wil be unable to sustain their bull rally, and it will all be fucking over for this capitalist pig horse shit. World Owners as in the WO part of the WOMO have always existed. This great nation never stopped this. My recording engineer may be a young dude in his twenties, but he is highly intelligent and made me aware out on his smoking break yesterday, that indeed, the USA just allows anyone, OR USED TO, to strike it rich. It is totally under control, even so-called lottery outcomes. I am not talking about physical world cheating or hanky-panky in the natural world, but I do not live in the natural world alone, in case nobody has gotten around to figuring that little tid bit morsel of info out as of yet, YO. Oh well, common sense tells anyone following the BOM that the illustrated Dow Jones Point Chart, just cannot keep doubling endlessly every eight years, so the cause of this pyramid via ICPE, must eventually leave this world, and then, this world goes straight to hell.



I knew when the chemtrail shit was ongoing yesterday while driving over towards the Avalon Recording Studio, that it was only going to keep getting fucking worse. David Roth told me late in the freaking ass eighties about his near music store experience at Zatman's of Philadelphia. My dirt ball nut case nabes are about to get the cops called on them by the way. Yes I am not permitted to do anything musically without getting attacked by vicious nut case whack job jerk offs. Free country huh? Jack McCoy says it all, “We have only those rights that we can defend”. How am I supposed to fight something I cannot even see, to quote Superman? I'll start Morianity tapes going through the telephone, this is all out mother fucking war.



This enemy that is all made up in my imagination or so says the DSM-5, crashed the entire computer system yesterday at the studio, a first, according to Mister BonJovi, as well as my engineer, Ryan. What an imagination I have folks, wow.



END BLOG, YO:

No comments:

Post a Comment