Monday, April 16, 2012

KING NEBNOOSHOO SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0396

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0396

WORLD LABS SBT-DATFILE: 041712.079

TEOHIV/TMCAM/MORPRO

SUBTITLE 4: “THREE FIRE ALARMS IN ONE DAY”

© MARK WAYNE MOHR OF HAMMONTON, NEW JERSEY

YES EXPLORATRONS, I AM HERE, AND SO FAR YOU WIN, BUT IT WILL COME DOWN TO YOU OR ME MOTHER FUCKERS.



START BLOG:



Well YO, three in one day, yes count them, after days without them the gamblers of the world would say, well, they are due. Nothing is due, and the great man of 20-22-24-26-28-29-31-33-35 knows this only so well and even thinks he taught it to me the gods help his ego!



Exploratrons, exploratrons, exploratrons, exploratrons, WOW MY word, Mister Harold Camping, SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT. Slide it girl. Rock on Dawnie and Letty, from any space-time or dimension you exist in and on.



First off, no firemen were up on this floor, and they rarely are up here on this floor, but as Ron Wirtz told me in 1992, Donna Girl, back in Gibbsboro, New Jersey, the Camden county Prosecutor no less, “Mark”, he said, “people have buddies”. I was asking how this air-force around me seemed to be able to so perfectly time stuff with me on the ground, this is also the same conversation with him on the telephone where he told me that, “When you start seeing the heavy air artillery, this is when you should be looking carefully into your rear view mirror”. HE WAS 100% CORRECT, 2. “WOW”. Oh if I had my 13 or 14 thousand cassette tapes, I would be KING OF THE YOUTUBE. The EXPLORATRONS knew this, and fixed it. This is all part of YI am not a bit shy about re-engineering some things here and there, just to make points regarding the KILLER KEMS. With this great tool, internet and all the ways to make public, my past 4-5 decades on this planet, it would be total curtains for the exploratrons doing all of this to me, and THEY KNEW THIS AHEAD OF TIME, as time dimensions mean nothing to a 5th dimensional exploratron.



You know, I have scanned the net quite carefully, and have come to know that no one else has a clue about anything, I live all alone in total darkness, and in hellish conditions, I speak an unknown language, and the world is blind to my frequencies. Jimmy Carter, HOW THE FUCK DID YOU KNOW THIS ABOUT ME BACK IN 1986? “WOW”, YOU ROCK PAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Jim Carter and Jim Burr, and let us never forget DAVID ROTH, who seemed to know the magic word of “EXPOSURE”. This of course is the one thing that they will do everything in their power then, to prevent me from accomplishing. Hay if I just caught you, any of you reading this, committing some really huge crime, and you could stop me from knowing and reporting it, YOU WOULD BE A FOOL SQUARED, not to, right?????????????????????? Point fucking made folks. Well, unlike you, EXPLORATRONS CAN STOP ME from reporting things successfully. Before I am all done, I will prove this to myself, it will be a lot harder without my 13.5 thousand cassette tapes. But I will do it, BANK ON IT EXPLORATRONS. You know you can't fucking kill me, I cannot fucking die or be killed, so screw you. It takes more than evidence on tape peeps, as first of all, as early as the SUPERMAN movies, we all know about, or should, how a dead man had to speak his lines, hello technology, or HI, whatever Congressman, only that one is totally real. In fact, all my Y-T posts are real, just edited. The only way to wake the world up is to prove the exploratronic reality, sounds a bit over simplified huh Lenny hypno? Haddonwood, Saint Barnabas, the list is endless, it all is part of this huge equation, but I could resurrect dead people and still be laughed at, if an exploratron is inside all of the people in the crowd. Religious folks have little respect for the 4th dimension, IT IS FINISDHED is a famous quote by Jesus, yes sir, but in the 4th dimension of the entire H-FAM!!!!! You tell him Earth dad Callio-Kallel, edit jobs and all. I know that this blog is a total waste of time. I could print a formula for making everything weigh about 5 pounds, your car, your body, you name it, I could tell the whole Doctor Margaret story from the REAL Medical Cancer institute, and on and on. Those named Thomas Missouri will always be around me, via EXPLORATRONICS, still I'll tell about the viewing with my mom after her demise by the KINGS and she fell to the winds of death in early March of two fucking thousand. I went to the viewing in center city Philly-57, non-hockey neck sticks, and all though others around me could not detect it, I am not as naïve, to Jesus resurrection parlor tricks and many other MY tricks of the eternal ages. I could see right through the illusion. They did something to my mom's body at the coroners office and then got rid of it totally. What was in the casket was no more her physical remains than it was a UFO. It was a well done wax museum dummy of some kind, it was not the Earthly remains of a human being, and I saw right through their fucking trick Lenny K and yes, I should not have ever got hypnotized, you were right, my entire life has gotten 100 times fucking worse, as you told me it would, you and Kieth on went total bonkers nuts on me in the middle nineties, well, enough of me and my life, does tend to have that effect on mortals, and even the gods, right? Don't one of you say, “I don't know”, not one of you, as I do not need this, no how, and no nothing, ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, hot-feet or happy-feet, YO. No, I could jump up in the air and fly around Fort Pierce all day long later after the morning light, and as Jennifer said in Atlantic city, it won';t prove a thing, because EXPLORATRONICS took over a long time ago, and yes as a result sir James Earl Carter, I died and I went straight to freaking hell, bloody shoes and all, and lost the kids, right, even my PEE, well, thank the gods, WELL GEE, NOT exploratronically; so there really is a little bit of 'sunrise' in the bleakest coldest darkest nights I suppose. SHEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!!!! Prove it Thomas Missouri, right, show me how Voorhees Police. Show me how Lieutenant Sack of Fuck. I take a tape over where you hear the man in the plane threatening to drop a bomb on my apartment at Robin Hill at 1102 in 1989, and you take me to the Cherry Hill Crisis Center. No Dave, they most certainly ARE NOT MY FRIENDS. WOW are you a smarty-pants.



I could reinvent the world, but I cannot overcome nor over power powerful TYPE-3-EXPLORATRONS, enjoying this endless game of distraction. Let me get my bloody freaking shoes off and go to sleep, I NEED YOU PEE, SEE YOU SOON.



END BLOG:




No comments:

Post a Comment