Thursday, April 26, 2012

KING NEB, SAFE JOURNAL, CH. 0410


WORLD LABORATORIED OF 2300

SAFE JOURNAL, KING NEBNOOSHOO

CHAPTER 0410

SBT-DATE AND TIME FILE: 042612.908

TEOHIV/TMCAM/MORPRO/ NO SUTITLE #4

© 2006-2012 MARK WAYNE MOHR OF HAMMONTON, NJ



START BLOG:



My dirt bag neighbors persecuted me this afternoon and well into the early evening, so I can be sure, this parallel event game of the EXPLORATRONS now ongoing with these sick gods of the subatomic world, is all due to a MUST WIN VOORHEES SCUMBALLS HOICKEY GAME in Philadelphia or if not at home, a road game somewhere else.



When tomorrow runs around, a lot of scum bags around this time will be sorry, as a lot of people are going top experience the start of a nightmare in their lives that goers beyond my ability to speak it. There also has been a distant circling plane, not illegally low, but I can hear it, and this along with the neighbor trash harassment, is my cue that there is a powerful game tonight, I do not know it for sure, but would take a serious stab at this, even living in a pierced fort down here in unusually nice cool scummy sunny Florida, USAESMWG.



You will pay for this shit, I have had it. I will do some wild UT stuff, and it will only get worse if this fucking crap doesn't back the mother shit off me, you dam pricks. This has been going on since 1986, and I am one sick and tired mother fucker, of this non stop ass shit.

***END BLOG.***

No comments:

Post a Comment