Sunday, April 1, 2012

KING NEBNOOSHOO SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0382

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0382

DATFILE: 040112.116

GLORIFIED TWEET”

TEOHIV/TMCAM/MORPRO



START BLOG:



This is for my own record, and soon all the shit posted will be private and just for my own record. It seems that my wonderful people in New Jersey have all conspired together against me. You have no mother fucking idea how much I would sell my proverbial soul to the proverbial devil for the chance to make the great Esolph Fables happen in my life, “Caterpillar and butterfly”, for the few of intellect, and be able to say, 'go to hell' someday when they come running to me, it seems that the Astral Plane gods and the most powerful one of all hates me way to much to let that ever happen, but in any event, I had Ryan pull down Billy's garbage4 from my YT Channel. He put up some block so that no one could connect him and his other songs to the one I had him sing, ABND PAID WELL FOR IT, in fact paid to have this ingrate do an entire album at the fresh Tracks Studio of Southwest Philadelphia back in early January in 2000. I went onto pay for an entire album project called, “Summer of Love”, and it is all copyrighted in the US © Office, it cost me thousands of dollars, and now he hates my guts, and has distanced himself from me. Anyone so much as tries to enter his name on any place on my You tube Channel, and they'll get an error message. PPPPPPP has not phoned me in well over a month now, I bet he has canceled his subscription to my blog. Wow, so one person DOES take me seriously after all, a prejudice person, after more than 57 years, I have had my first BLACK ATTACK, and because I am honest, I could have gotten away with this for life because I am so totally fucking WHITE. All I ever did back in New Jersey, was help these people, PPPPPP, BHBHBHBHBH, and the KKKKKKKKK family. Wow if this is not fucking James ass Patterson material, my question is, then what the shit is peeps? One thing I have fucking noticed, it is just like these capitalist pig swine enemies, every final day and first day of every annual quarter, is a nightmare attack on me. If this prick next to me had that shore put my apartment number on the security log downstairs, and I'll be checking early this afternoon when I go out to pick up my medication at the pharmacy, if TIME TRAVELERS DON'T FUCK THAT UP, but still in any case, if I see this, I will report it to PHA. I do not think hookers are against the rules, but fucking with my reputation is a crime, and I'll fucking ass prosecute. I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD HEAR MYSELF SAY THIS, BUT GODDESS IS A REAL STINKER, SHE IS ALLOWING ALL OF THIS TO HAPPEN TO ME AND I HAVE NO CLUE YYYYYYY. If the owner of this entire universe is this petty about something I had no control over, wow is this planet in big huge deep ass shit.



Regarding the song SARAH, PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP, I paid you big dollars, and have every right to post the country version of the two tunes I have with me, they are in good quality, I will not alter the mix one bit, but if you forbid me to post it, then I will ask Doctor Jack to see what I can do about getting back a lot of the $$$$$$$$$$$$ that I forked over for the SONGSHOP, the WEDDING, and SPR in general, that is about 3500+1000+ the gods only know. You never showed me in any way that you invested a dime, I still can prove my stuff, as it led to my 370,000 dollar 2005 chapter 7 fucking ass bankruptcy back in Jersey.



I will be posting up two other SARAH song versions, a song called ETERNITY WITH STACEY, and a few low quality things I did back in the very early eighties that have nothing whatsoever to do with PPPPPPPPPPPPP or SPRSPRSPRSPRSPR!!!!!!!



You and others, sir, have told me my blogs are filled with anger. WRONG. I am filled with anger, and if you all had been ROYALLY FUCKING SCREWED OVER the way that I have been, not in $$$$$$$$$$$, but in the treatment I get from these self deluded gods on Earth, you would be pissed 2 let me assure U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



WOW ACLU, NOW I KNOW WHAT IT'S REALLY LIKE TO BE A PROUD BLACK MAN. UC, my dad ran away from it, I won 't. I am proud of my fucking heritage, YO. PK thought she could use my whiteness against me in 1969, think again my love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where are U when I need you Coven Gerry/Sandy Lou Garrigh? Ignorant mother fucking spell-checker, I know it is spelled wrong, if the machine won't help, what the fuck am I sup[posed to mother fucking ass do, YO??? Oh, I know, I'll *******END BLOG.*******

No comments:

Post a Comment