Sunday, April 29, 2012

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEB, CH. 0412








SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO

CHAPTER 0412 ON A SUNDAY AFTERNOON

SBT-DATFILE: 042912.656.5555555555

TEOHIV/TMCAM/MORPRO

BLOG SUBTITLE NUMBER FOUR:

DO RALPH AND SANDY STILL CRY THE BLUES?”

© 2006-2012 MARK WAYNE MOHR OF HAMMONTON, NJ

THE HATE-PAGE SHOWN ABOVE, IS OWNED BY DONNA

JASON FORREST SUMMER, HIS YT CH. NAME IS DJDS

ARE YOU CHANGING IDENTITIES ON ME AGAIN, OH WOW?

THIS IS ALL BOTH A BLOG, AS WELL AS A LEGALLY SWORN

OATH OF TRUTH BEING TOLD TO THE PUBLIC WORLD. UNDER

PENALTY OF LIBEL AND PERJURY, I SWEAR TO ITS ACCURACY,

HONESTY, TRUTHS, AND AUTHENTICITY, BY THE GODS OF

THE ASTRAL PLANE, THE THE QUEEN OF ALL QUEENS, GREAT

GODDESS SARAH-STACEY JEHOVAH KRASSLE.



BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:







Folks, I am still under the air guns, but the weekend is far less than it was for me back on Friday, AKA STUDIO-DAY. In any case, I must be so mother loving important, at least to the OTAMM-MILITUFORCE, known as some unknown collection of ES, or EXPLORATRONIC SUPERMIND, see many of my older blogs from 2008, and give or take a year perhaps. Still, only THEY could have pulled off so much incredible stuff, and DID SO, as recently, they reentered into an earlier time and made all sorts of freaking changes. If they can go back to early times of this 21st century, it was no big job for them to take over my inner self in 1983 and get me to write such lyrics as Ralph and Sandy cry the blues, because their queen of Hell must lose, the valve of space and time are going to blow their fuse. Yeah sure, we hear lyrics and sentences like this every day, don't we folks, WHAAAAAAA?













Well, 'EXPLORATRON JOE', as in my gorgeous coworker Joann, telling me to “do a Joe” back at the RPL Sound Recording Studio in the autumn of 1980 or there about, with the vending machine when it didn't seem to properly be working one night there; managed to do more than get me to write some real incredible outlandish lyrics in the early nineteen-eighties. But for right now, how about if we just stick with this one topic? Holy Kalio, Jim Burr said that if I ever got married, I'd drive me wife crazy. He is underestimating his hyperspace value by quantum leaps and bounds, super Jenny Johnson. Still, whoever designed the Tennessee Avenue Hotel called TRINIDAD in the early sixties, in Atlantic City, New Jersey, USAESMWG; were also the uninvited cohabitants of EXPL-JOE. I mean really, with a name like Sheegee Kruppa, give it a rest, at Ron's or any other place, and I'm thinking of a pot smoking prick with a magical attic at this moment, peeps. Still, with SK initials, anything is possible, as the Christians like to phrase it, YO. If we move this from the Highlands of Scotland, great great many great grannies, and Mary, all the way into the late 20th century to the highlands of Abseacon, New Jersey; we just cannot seem to 'ever escape' the great initials of Scylla, but really, who wants to, with or without musical concerts performed by Her at the great Monolazarium Square, in Sahasra Dal Kanwal, on the Astral Plane of the subatomic realms? Still, Exploratron Joe, proved to really be a lot more than the brother of a mighty wonderful dish washing liquid gone wild with all other jersey housewives, the gods help you Louis Laines, (Chicky), but really folks, YO; driving me beyond both Yonkers and Bonkers throughout my entire young adult life, with this incredible bizarre recurring dream of my attempting to locate this way out and non-existent 'school', in Egg Harbor City, in New Jersey. If anyone mathematically or scientifically minded, and is reading this story; can tell me this is not a million or more super cosmic dots just waiting to be line connected by some Law & Order team, cosmically; then I feel so totally sorry for your closed minded extremely limited lack of obvious awareness. That freaking expression on the dish detergent's face, every time I would say something about this, when I had not yet put it all totally together, as we would drive down the Julia Horse Pike and into Egg Harbor, so she could visit her Distant Cousin, the lovely Leticia Tilley, and her family; just yards down the way from the magical hyperspace grocery store of vanilla and chocolate cupcakes, called Incollingo's, yes that smirk she gave me proved how horrible my daughter's distant cousins really were. This goes and speaks for itself, the way she treated me worse than a dog when I gave up over 16 months of my life for this rotten family and Mizz dish detergent, the great QUEEN OF KINGS. Still, they all thought it was funny, HA-HA-HA, right down to the AT&T commercial, huh Miss Blake, and Mister Arthur Bancroft? Make all the noise and sounds you like EXPLORATRONS, screw you!!!!!







Oh yes sir, the mysterious school that I tried to find for years, and for reasons only known by the EXPLORATRONS involved in all of this, never could; but a detention center that keeps juvenile offenders, TRAPPED, now we get into some serious 1983 music of mine, written for no good reason whatsoever, by these things inside me influencing me to write all that nutty ass music; yeah, sure, OK, right, whatever Congressman. I need to thank my great LORDESS for two things, so it seems. First for untrapping me out of DOGTOWN, after I bumped off my brother, some bump, and is why we use the expression in the Lombardo/Callio world perhaps, with or without any great Fascitar Waking Freezes, and then second, for admitting through the back door that all of Morianity is indeed the truth, the entire truth, and nothing but the truth, so help me Her, precisely 12 years after I wrote the song “SARAH” which means in Aramaic tongue a long time ago and far away, LORDESS, that SHE is in fact, the RULER OF THE EMPIRE, and from the tallest building in HER GREAT CITY, without any help from any additional Masons or Carpenters. I'll bet dollars to donuts cubed, that the other airplane a long time ago that struck this great building, reducing it a few floors from its original great height, was all 'meant to be' or we could certainly put it another way, (EXPLORATRONIC). What are the odds that the new number of floors matches the sum total letters in Scylla's new Earth form name, 102, WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still, this is nothing, dot connectors. The very same street in Egg Harbor where cousin Leticia Tilley lives on, with her great family known by the entire city and overall area for their somewhat wild partying lifestyle; with or without any pizza deliveries and dorky looking delivery boys; should you take it to its other end on the other side of town, just turn left at the IRISH PUB sign that Robert McGuire had posted up after all of this began in 2008, and there it is on the right side across from the ball field, Harborfields Detention Center. Change the DC to HS, and put it in Suffolk County, New York, and there is my kids' high school. Then folks want to know why, and this is but a tiny fraction of all the stuff in my life; I am on disability, and suffered a major GENERAL BREAKDOWN, mentally, physically, emotionally; spiritually; and even ritualistically. Could any of you handle all of this baggage, to quote my old nineties girl friend, Helen Zebriski of Lindenwold, New Jersey? Wow, is everybody in Lindenwold like this? In fact, Matte Weightblocker and friends, of the ACBP, I suppose my real question to all of you and lovely very distant cousin Bobby Ma gee, (McG), do you always go around terrorizing folks on beaches and public streets who are totally freaking innocent, or is it just me.? Oh don't bother to answer that one, YO, we all have the answer all ready, I'm quite positive, gee-willy. If my old friend Tonia is out here, I'll let you print the second part of the willy word. I no longer am at HFOC either, Good riddance. I told big red or Grants GGGG grand-kid within her earshot distance, a week B4 she got rid of me, that the cock would crow three times and sure enough, as with Jesus and Peter quite a while back into time, it did. I just showed her what was all ready going to come to pass. WOW, hey, I'll never say it as good as you did it, a long time back. Talk about ONE VOICE in a wilderness, huh Baptist John??????????????????????? Well, there are a lot more than 95 good reasons for my ending this blog, but I only need one, and that being, I feel like it, BRAHHHHHH. Bye-Bye.









END TRANSMISSION, WHAAA.



KEEP HIDING MIKE, I KNOW YOU READ THE BLOG AND GOT THE IDEA, AND I KNOW WHY DAVID AND YOUR SISTER WERE CORRESPONDING.

GOOD OLD EXPLORATRONS, the answer to the mysteries of the world since forever, WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment