Friday, April 13, 2012

KING NEBNOOSHOO SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0392

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0392

TEOHIV/TMCAM/MORPRO

BLOG SUBTITLE NUMBER FOUR:

EXPLORATRONIC HISTORY OF MARK AND DONNA”

WORLD LABORATORIES OF 2297

DATE AND TIME FILE SBT: CH-0392-041213.097

© 2006-2012 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

PROTECTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OF MOUNTAINPEN

ALL TEXT IS VOLUNTARY SWORN OATH OF TRUTH



BEGINNING OF THIS TRANSMISSION:



Before we get into real specifics, and believe me ladies and gentlemen when I tell you that we really will; let me give the record, and you in case anyone just might care in the miniscule least, some GAWNUM INFORMATION. Before I do and in case I forget, let me say it right now, I had major dreaming interactions last night about the ATLANTIC OCEAN, and every time this happens, the day will never go by quietly, NEVER that is, that I can swear to honestly remember4, and if in court right this freaking minute, I would say that to the best of my knowledge, counselor or your honor, I do not believe it has ever once happened, but I could be mistaken. Just another interesting bit of total collective data from the Mountainpen to the Planet Earth.



Telling a little bit about the GAWNUM, remember that there are 81 possible PRIVATE COSMICODED NUMBERS (PCN). This entire system was revealed to me, in what mortals would insist on calling, A DREAM, in the mortal world year of 1980-, by a large beautiful black cat, who speaks, and calls himself, Gawky Gaukauk. Sounds wild and crazy to you I'll bet, well, I have ears too, and it sounds just as nuts to me as well, but it happened, and it is very very mother fucking true and real. I swear this on my kids' life, and I do not make a statement like that lightly.

Determining a GAWNUM PROPHECY by using any ordinary normal deck of 52 playing cards, in reiteration folks for those who never read about this in my previous blogs, works as follows: You remove the Mickey-Dee jokers, all of them, normally two are in a deck, I do not about Peanuckle Decks, and yes I am not a big card player, nor do I know how this game is correctly spelled, and nor will Spell checker be very helpful to me, as usual, and as they say, MICROSUCKS. Even Mountainpen did not make that one up. Aniwho, you remove the two joker cards, and then also remove the four tens and all of the royalty cards, leaving your deck now with four suits containing cards of aces through number nines only. This is the 36 cards needed to perform a GAWNUM PROPHECY. You shuffle well, and randomly select a card, while asking your question silently or aloud, as you may prefer to do one or the other and it matters not one bit; and then you draw and write down the number, the suits are of no consequence whatsoever. After the initial first draw, place the card back into the deck, write down your number, and repeat the process, shuffle and draw, and think again, the same thing you did the first time, it is the same exact thing you are seeking to know, merely the second draw now, as there are two draws needed to perform a GP. Now write your second digit down, it will always be two digits of numbers 1-9, again there are a total of 81 possible PCN. You also need a match book list of many things in your own personal life that contains meanings for you, days or dates or numbers or names or anything at all, it is unlimited because all things have a PCN, this is without an exception, right down to our given born first and last names. I am number 871 for example, Donald Trump is number 231. We all have a number, none have only a name, am I right here back in 1980, Mizz and Mister Copyright Office Examiner? I AM GETTING A CRASH LEVEL AERIAL ASSAULT AT 2:36 THIS MOUUUUUUUUUUURNING, this is a real major death siege folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SENSITIVE, whenever MY music is involved, WOW, is this really MY imagination world??????????????????????????????????????

Here is the PCN-GP to the following questions, for the record, by the record, and on the record, LIBRARY OF THE CONGRESS. The most recent one not counting the just occurring crash level private plane attack, and planes will be crashing all over the place very soon folks and you can mother fucking bank on this; as 'Maggie' will eventually kick in and take care of me; so the most recent query from me to the cosmos was, “Y the super siege began shortly after 8 of the clock this past evening after my recording engineer phoned me and told me that he had just posted up to the YOUTUBE, my 1980 song called, “THE MORBNING LIGHT”? My card response was to draw the ROOT GAWNUM DIGITS of 74, translating into PCN-743. In my list-book of matches to this number, are the following items, YO:

LIBRARY, SARAH-STACEY JEHOVAH KRASSLE, CHOKING, and PATIENT. 4-crissake, and 'WOW' Lab Technicians, transdimensional or not, and trips to Grant Avenue and Jessica Grant all not withstanding, a child knows that I-Ching is nothing next to using the powerful cool GAWNUM, and they were not taught I-CHING by a special black cat, am I right Anna Gaines Derakowski Medical Institute, I told you, NOTHING GETS PAST ME, PLANES AND ALL MOTHER FUCKERS, N-O-T-H-I-N-G!!!!!!

Here now are some other question and answer stuff, peeps. I asked why I fell under the TWO DAY DEATH SIEGE last Friday and last Saturday, following my going to the Avalon Recording studio and posting up the song to the YOUTUBE called, “DEAL WITH THIS ANOTHER TIME”, and I received this GAWNUM response to my query to the cosmos: PCN-734. Don't hit me in the head WO-MOE HOWARD, I boxed it all ready, 'NOTHING', remember, lovely curly girl? Aniwho, jokes and stair tag games all aside for right now, WHAAAAAAAAAA, some of my matching items for this PCN are as follows: BALLOONS IN THE SKY, ARTHUR HUNTINGTON, JAN NACE, MARY CARTER PAINTS, NEW YORK, BLOGGER, and MILLION. Jan Nace was the recording maven from May of 1980 who did the song, “The Morning Light, click on it, the quality sucks because it is a copy of a copy of a cassette that managed to get down here to Florida with me when I ran away with my clothes and my life and a bag or two of personal items that horrendous middle December night in OH-MAROLA-NINE, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On Saturday, when I asked why the horrendous air siege was so bad on this day number two of hell and SATAIC TERROR BY WOMO on me, I received the PCN-GP of #954. Some matching items from my book would include: HALLOWEEN, OCTOBER 5, 2008, WAYNE MOHR, DIANE ROSS, and GUATEMALA. Dawn's husband's family are from Guatemala, South America. My father's name is WAYNE LANDIS MOHR, and human beings only use for GAWNUM PURPOSES, their SIR NAME and their CHRISTIAN NAME, or first and last, no middles. Dianna Ross the great Supreme, was not born Diana, her birth certificate is Diane.



Peeps, when I had that mind blowing incredible dreaming-interaction about the three open reel tapes with the name “Roy Carey” printed boldly on each one of them, a few months back shortly after the hellish Christmas and New Year Holiday season, I MOTHER FUCKING KNEW THAT LIFE WAS GOING TO RAPIDLY GO TO FUCKING ASS HELL FOR ME, AND I WAS 100 PERCENT TOTALLY COCK SUCKING ON THE MONEY CORRECT; AND I CAN TELL YOU THAT THE (DOW JONES) WILL FLY UP AND UP AND UP AND UP AND UP AND THE FLYERS HICKEY TEAM WILL WIN AND WIN AND WIN AND WIN AND WIN AND GET THE LORD STANLEY CUP THIS YEAR BECAUSE THIS YEAR I WILL BE AGE 57 WHEN THE SCUMMY PLAYOFFS FUCKING CUNT END, AND THIS ALL BEGAN IN AUGUST OF 1986, WITH THAT MONSTER ASS FUCKING HOCKEY SHIT, AND WITH THAT DREADFUL ROTTEN LOUSY SINGER WHO WAS ADVERTISING ON THE PHILLY-57 WGBS TELEVISION STATION, FOR THAT ROTTEN CHEATING HIOCKEY TEAM, MISS BARBARA HENRY FONDA LING-LONG- BUT-FUCK THIS SHIT-HISTORY MARKER 'ES' CLUB OF THE MILKY WAY GALAXY, (MWG). Now since this has become all out war, and I am just about to reach FIDDAM-3, and end this entire global society once and for all, and you better bet on this Mister Ward Cleaver Wifejive, just ask Prosecutor Ron Wirtz about my AEB, and yes, it came with me in one of the bags that I was able to sneak into my car when I made my escape from that horrible washcloth lung family of 1970!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yes, disco died all right, with or without any airplane crashes into towers there mister Tracey, but a little bit survived and is on my site at www.blogger.com/ by going to the link up address http://www.theansweristheqyuestioncontinues/ and then clicking into the listing on the right column that says, “THE MORNING LIGHT”, click there and then hit the 'YOUTUBE' connection for a slightly better sound as you will be taken there. In any event, the quality is going to totally suck, as it is copies of copies, and so forth, and on top of that; I am singling along with good old Donna, and I suck when you put me with the real professionals, YO. Take the song for example called “WANNA SPEND MY TIME”, as an example to illustate a point. I wish I could sing like that folks. A machine is singing this, not me, this is the 21st century, wow, you can sample anything now, and so where was all of this great technology when Zvonko invented digital audio and sampling and so much more back in 1972? For that matter, where was the rest of this bizarre family, when they were not doing unthinkable things that forced me to block the memories out of my conscious mind as a result? Imagine a two year old little girl, luring an eighteen year old dude, through a fence hole, and into a strange hallway in a home, where she had a strange strobing bright light in her hand? Sounds like a movie made by Steven Spielberg or rod Serling, only the problem folks is that this was no movie. It fucking ass happened up on that island, YO, and it took me just over 36 Sheriff Monk years to remember it, in a state of mind half asleep where I could tolerate the memory. Yeah, did I say October 5th in 2008, why not read the blogs at the URL address that match that date, go to http://www.theansweristheqyuestion/ and get a real mind blow, not as huge as mine was, but one just the same. Angels and bloodlines, it is all up there, only I forced myself to say it in riddles and remember it in fogs, and yes, I still have it, and yes, I suppose it is another mysterious idiopathic medical condition such as my swollen lymph glands and the choking all was back in 1983. In any freaking case, something beyond this universe is behind this, a gigantic game playing goddess, who I'll love endlessly, no matter how much she enjoys torturing me in this lifetime. Oh Scylla MY lovely 1, YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY? I think you have a twin, Ed Himacane, but maybe you did indeed exchange a Jack McCoy pleas deal, after-all, David Roth told me about all of these things, before the television show was meant to come into my reality and life hence waking me totally up ahead of Scylla's schedule where I might then have not been 2-L.



In any case, I was minding my own business watching the news or some weather on the idiot box, whatever, CRA; when my engineer called me and told me 'TML' song, had been posted up on the YT by him. When I went up there, it was up there and easy to access. Then half way through the song, it stopped playing, and the entire site froze up, and so did the computer. Many times the site kicks me off and I get error screens, FBI and Robert McDowell, Chairman of the FCC, and my old pal and school chum from Haddonfield, New Jersey, YO. Fortunately for me however, I had posted up a share link to the BLOGGER SITE, the YOUTUBE has this feature, as for my WORDPRESS BLOGGING SITE, I need to learn how to do this. The YT also sends me stuff about creating other channels and all kinds of stuff I do not understand one bit. I need to get Ryan to help me with this. I do not understand this new age hi-tek bull-crap at all. However, without going off on a tangent and forgetting my pernt, Archie Bunk, first came the computer hack, and then I started a blog to tell what the WOMO ENEMY was doing to me, and while doing that, a huge bunch of horrific noise began in my apartment hallway outside my door from my idiotic neighbors, or really, EXPLORATRON CONTROLLED, old fashioned lingo, demonically possessed. Then while doing this blog, I was dive bomb buzzed at a near crashing altitude level by some private sounding or twin engine sounding airplane right outside my window here at my Public Housing Building (PHB) at 601 Avenue B, in Fort Pierce, Florida, USAESMWG. It was loud enough to make the fucking dead rise out of their graves without an atomic laser and distance delay tandemly used technologies. FUCK YOU, I will make up the word 'TANDEMLY' if I want to, it fits what I need to fucking say, POOR ASS RICHARD, YO!!!!!!!!!! Let me talk about the great and talented hippie girl from the start of the nineteen-seventies, Melanie Safka from Queens, New York, who moved over to north New Jersey, and had lots of hit songs, and the one I need to talk about right now, is remembered by all of her fans, of who I am one, and the name of the song is, “BRAND NEW KEY”. Just as with another great future artist, these two girls seem to be aware on an awake level, or a near-awake level, that there is a cosmic kind of quid pro quo and that we are projecting everything from the core zero dimension of our own beingness, out into what we then perceive while awake as this outer cosmos in tangible physical life. Let me talk around this and be subtle to keep MY daughter appeased and happier. I know you will be reading this eventually. I only want you to be happy, whether you believe this or not. Play your games, I will always be THAT-BOY, and you know that, BROWN EYED LOVELY GIRL. Anyway, let us get back to the point at hand. Let us use first an example with a racetrack and a race that is about to begin. No set amount of race horses is in any race, to my knowledge and unless things have changed in the past 30 years when Jim burr and I went to the track in Pennsylvania just off '95' and then off of Street Road, nowhere near Jessica Avenue. Oh, let me clear up the kife deal first folks. Fort PIERCE as in being stabbed in many recurring dreams and nightmares. Yes, I had this dream of working here in a large open warehouse with no roof, unlike the HARVEST, and yes, a red headed girl who hated me and who was over me, and in the dreams, her name was just as it is here and now. Why bother to lie about it, despite the scoffers like Patty Jane who do not believe that shit like this does happen to people? I remember a night in 1980 where a giant black cat told me to box the DIE number in the Pennsylvania lottery, and sure enough, that next day in the evening, the lottery was drawn and I could not believe the old bat drawing the number of 5-9-4, huh Rick Eid of LAW & ORDER????????????????????????????????? Hay these things happen Mister patty Jane, and whether or not you believe it is real or not changes nothing at all, old pal!!!!!!!!!!

So many might now wonder why I remain in Florida if I might end up getting stabbed in a knife fight. Well folks, I am unable to die, and whether you believe this or not is immaterial and irrelevant; and if it happens, maybe I'll get believed, and the world will know this MORIANITY stuff, is no hoax written by a deranged lunatic, but is in fact totally dangerously fucking ass real, and needs to get recognized before it really really really is in fact, 2-L. For now, let us get back to the racetrack, and the horses racing there at any given time or day. Did you know that all horses can lose the race? Did you further know that if I could take the force that is exploratronically working against me and has been since at least that monster ass fucking 15th day in August in the year of 1986; and turn it in reverse mode somehow and force this force to work for me and with me, that I would have been able to drive a week ago or so over to Georgia, have the computer randomly pick a number on that 600 mega jackpot lottery, and it would have won? I do not give a mother fucking rats ass shit if you don't want to believe this powerful story, but it is 100% the dam truth folks. Now this amount of negative power that has been expended against me over the past nearly 26 years time, should it all be placed in a reverse mode, and at one given time such as entering a Georgia 7-11 store and buying a lottery ticket back then; it would have been child's play and taking candy away from the child all at the same time. Concentrically, I would meet the capitol-1 baby if I should ever try and do this. Believe what you want, but the gods know I speak and tell truth, Mister Girls For $$$$$ Chen, Wheel-Cult. WOMO ENEMIES fucked with the machine making me look at page number eleven on my word document, showing page number of page number, hence seeing four mother fucking cut ones, so to compensate and cunt pen rape folks, let me do this please. 55555555555555555555555555 plus 55555555555555555 times 5555555555555555555555 divided by 5555555555555555 is equal to who gives a shit? These EXPLORATROBNS, whether you believe this or not, NEVER TAKE A FUCKING LUNCH BREAK, nor do they ever for a single fucking minute, SLEEP OR SLUMBER. This is beyond fucking RELENTLESS FOLKS!!!!!!!!!! IT IS THE 'HUNTINGTON CURSE', and it is done by way of 'EXPLORATRONICS', and it really is JUST THAT SIMPLE, RED JOHN COLORADO HENNINGSEN , YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now back to horse races and how no horse wins. Is this possible? Are the possibilities really that infinite, Elizabeth Montgomery of the Exploratronic GIFLIES OF FUTURE YOUTUBE HADDONWOOD SWIM CLUBS???????????????????????? You bet your dam ass there are, little Mizz Annie Dreamfields!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The winner in a horse race is the FIRST HORSE, the 2nd place winner is the PLACE HORSE, and the 3rd place winner is the SHOW HORSE, and the 4th and higher number horses are called, “OUT OF THE MONEY HORSES”, so they cannot win. So what if the jokey drops dead on the first horse and the animal runs ahead of the pack only to end up at the finish line to run out into the field. Now what if on top of this, the PLACE HORSE is disqualified because the jockey is doping the horse? Then if this happens, what if the SHOW HORSE was illegally entered in the race? OOTM horses cannot win, how can you be out of the money and in the money? This is horse-racing, not a lesson in advanced Quantum Mechanics, YO. Even further than this, how does any of this shit connect the stuff being discussed in this blog, is a question I am quite sure that is on the mind of many.

Well then, let us connect some dam dots peeps. If I have all kinds of coins and art work and stamps and rare music and on and on, but I find the one thing I have wanted to own my entire life, say hypothetically an unknown work of Eardropper Vincent Vango. If I really was an art collector, I would certainly know how to correctly spell the dudes name, and I don;t and neither does dumb ass Micro-sucks Spell-Checker. Now in this hypothetical example, I stumble across a neighbor who is 99 years old and tells me his big secret on his death bed that old Vinney did a job for a friend and it got passed down in his family and this dude secretly has this fantastic unknown work of art. I am salivating like a mother fucker and want to have this. He tells me that his grandson will get it for me, but he wants every single thing I own, all of my collections. I think nothing of making the deal. They had a brand new pair of roller skates, and I had a brand new key, right Mel? Now, taking this back to the track; watch carefully while I give your brain a 400 pound workout. I have this wild dream that this crazy thing happens at this racetrack tomorrow, any track, any time, just whoever you are, as you read these words, put yourself into this shit and think about this being tomorrow and at your most local racetrack. I don't care if you enjoy a dogfood diet and live on 36th Avenue, or wherever and whoever might be reading these words, perhaps tomorrow or in the year 2100, via the SWIS.

Very few will get this, or deal with this properly, but hay; I freaking tried, George Burns, you know. Now instead of just giving me entire collections away in exchange for this priceless unknown work of Vinney Eardropper, I offer a deal that the DONALD would even be proud of me for making. I tell this grandson to have his attorney write up that part of this deal includes that I throw in ten billion dollars in gold if I am not right and if ?i am right, he just hands over the painting and I keep my collections, but how can he lose, the bet is that we go to the track abnd on the first race tomorrow, I hand him ten dollars cash to place on every single horse, and all he has to do is win, not in money, just win. Just have a winning ticket, and he gets my entire collections as well as ten billion dollars in gold. I all ready know that I will not lose my collections nor will I need to go out into the ocean and salvage any of my fathers treasure galleons. I all ready know the results that for the first time in racing history, all three winning horses will be disqualified, and hence, not one ticket can win. I will let the world DEAL WITH THIS for a while, and maybe after a year or so, if nobody gets it, and I'll know, believe that; then I will tell the biggest tale that has been told on Planet fucking earth since any freaking IAC, (Ice Age Cycle). Now for the biggest story that gets told in 2012, not 2013, see you in the funny papers Jimmy Stuart, Hee Haw!!!



Lads, Lassies, and Lab Dogs, and even Labbers; let me tell you a little more than just about birds, bees, flowers, trees, moons, and old sixties songs. I have another note, and it struck me right after Ryan, my engineer called me last evening, as now it is half past four in the morni8ng on Thursday, YO. It reads, and I am freaking quoting here, “We are not your neighbors, and your chemtrail stuff is a Houston Hoax, it was crack”. WOW, somebody is really brave, Dave. I never thought this would all happen. First off, it was NOT COKE that did this, it IS CHEMTRAILS, and you don't scare me, but obviously, my posts are SCARING YOU, mother fuckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FBI---------------I NEED PROTECTION, FEDERAL FUCKING PROTECTION, AND MY KID BETTER STAY SAFE TOO, YO!!!!!!! This is no hoax, and it is time you mother fuckers wake up and see that nobody would do all of this, NOBODY, not for some dam ass hoax, not for every beautiful colored balloon in the universe!



I NEED HELP AND I NEED PROTECTION, FEDS, I AM COUNTING ON THIS, I AM A CITRIZEN OF THIS COUNTRY, AND MA DESCENDED FROM ONE OF THE GREAT FOUNDING FUCKING FATHERS, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE THE HUINTINGTON'S GOD DAM IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



ENDING OF THIS TRANSMISSION:

No comments:

Post a Comment