Wednesday, September 2, 2015

HELL IS FIXED IN STONE AND FIRE, CHAPTER 63






HELL IS FIXED IN STONE AND FIRE, CHAPTER 63





Some mother fucking jerk off prick just set off th edam fire alarm here at my PHA Building at approximately ten minutes shy of seven on this Wednesday morning, 2 September, 2015. I already have been under the weather and needed a better night sleep, and poof, the Milituforce made sure to interrupt another night's sleep for mother fucking poor old far little me, YO Sheriff Kenneth L. Mascara sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









MY LIFE IS ONE GREAT BIG ROTTEN FUCKING HELL, KIND SHERIFF SIR, AND WE BOTH KNOW THAT, SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

          Image result for sheriff ken j. mascara










I was doing just fine in my life, paying my bills, reestablishing my credit, working part time doing guard duty at Cifaloglio, living at Jenny Plageman's park, and obeying the laws of the land and not bothering a soul. But no, don't ever do anything for me to try and make sure I am all right, authorities of the USA, in fact, do everything you stealthfully can since 08-15-1986, to wreck and totally fucking cunt lapping ruin and destroy my pathetic innocent life. Well here is ENGINE-LADDER-15 to deactivate that monster sound that killed my night sleep, twice in a row now, last nights was nightmares and illness, now this shit. WOW I just love my fuckiGN country so much, oh great wonderful kind sir!!!!

END TRANSMISSION.

No comments:

Post a Comment